Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 897 898 899 900 901 ... 923 924
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair”
- Khalil Gibran
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair”
- Khalil Gibran

_____
100 HC challenge
Um. I'm not really finding anything good that I want to post. Does it count as a compliment to say I love watching a good storm? That's probably more for Lightning. How about being a big fan of Avatar Last Airbender? Ok found one. [img]https://i.redd.it/1fb7yrl4llp21.jpg[/img]
Um. I'm not really finding anything good that I want to post. Does it count as a compliment to say I love watching a good storm? That's probably more for Lightning. How about being a big fan of Avatar Last Airbender?

Ok found one.
1fb7yrl4llp21.jpg
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Once upon a time, in the lush green valleys of the Windswept Plateau, there lived a dragon named Gust. Gust was a magnificent creature with shimmering emerald scales and eyes like molten gold. He was known far and wide for his strength and ferocity, but Gust had a secret—he was terrified of the wind.

One day, as the wind whistled past and Gust's eyes opened wide with fright, his friend asked:

"Gust, why do you hide in your cave whenever the wind blows?"

Gust sighed heavily, his eyes downcast. "I am afraid! The wind fills me with dread. It reminds me of storms and chaos, and I cannot bear it."

His friend nodded understandingly. "I see. But remember, fear is just an obstacle to overcome. Perhaps if you face your fear, you'll find it's not as daunting as it seems."

Gust considered his friend's words carefully. Despite his trepidation, he knew he couldn't continue living in fear forever. Summoning all his courage, Gust decided to confront the wind head-on.

As the wind howled louder, Gust spread his wings and stepped out of his cave. The gusts whipped around him, tousling his scales and buffeting him from side to side. But instead of cowering, Gust stood tall, facing the wind with determination.

With each passing moment, Gust felt his fear ebbing away. He realized that the wind was not his enemy but a force of nature, wild and free. Like him! As he embraced the swirling currents, Gust felt a newfound sense of liberation coursing through his veins.

From that day forward, Gust no longer feared the wind. Instead, he soared through the skies, reveling in the rush of air beneath his wings. He became a symbol of courage and resilience, inspiring all who knew him to face their fears with bravery and strength.

And though the wind continued to blow, Gust faced it fearlessly, knowing that he had conquered his greatest fear and emerged victorious.
Once upon a time, in the lush green valleys of the Windswept Plateau, there lived a dragon named Gust. Gust was a magnificent creature with shimmering emerald scales and eyes like molten gold. He was known far and wide for his strength and ferocity, but Gust had a secret—he was terrified of the wind.

One day, as the wind whistled past and Gust's eyes opened wide with fright, his friend asked:

"Gust, why do you hide in your cave whenever the wind blows?"

Gust sighed heavily, his eyes downcast. "I am afraid! The wind fills me with dread. It reminds me of storms and chaos, and I cannot bear it."

His friend nodded understandingly. "I see. But remember, fear is just an obstacle to overcome. Perhaps if you face your fear, you'll find it's not as daunting as it seems."

Gust considered his friend's words carefully. Despite his trepidation, he knew he couldn't continue living in fear forever. Summoning all his courage, Gust decided to confront the wind head-on.

As the wind howled louder, Gust spread his wings and stepped out of his cave. The gusts whipped around him, tousling his scales and buffeting him from side to side. But instead of cowering, Gust stood tall, facing the wind with determination.

With each passing moment, Gust felt his fear ebbing away. He realized that the wind was not his enemy but a force of nature, wild and free. Like him! As he embraced the swirling currents, Gust felt a newfound sense of liberation coursing through his veins.

From that day forward, Gust no longer feared the wind. Instead, he soared through the skies, reveling in the rush of air beneath his wings. He became a symbol of courage and resilience, inspiring all who knew him to face their fears with bravery and strength.

And though the wind continued to blow, Gust faced it fearlessly, knowing that he had conquered his greatest fear and emerged victorious.
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png
Hello! New player here.

I appreciate everyone in this community and how welcoming it has been. The way users decorate dragons is so gorgeous and really inspiring me to draw more.
Hello! New player here.

I appreciate everyone in this community and how welcoming it has been. The way users decorate dragons is so gorgeous and really inspiring me to draw more.
"The Winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn."
Quote from John Miur

And for good measure, my favorite windy poem (I keep it in my profile):
"Breathe," said the wind

How can I breathe at a time like this,
when the air is full of the smoke
of burning tires, burning lives?

"Just breathe," the wind insisted.

Easy for you to say, if the weight of
injustice is not wrapped around your throat,
cutting off all air.

"I need you to breathe."

"I need you to breathe."

Don’t tell me to be calm
when there are so many reasons
to be angry, so much cause for despair!

"I didn’t say to be calm," said the wind,
"I said to breathe."

"We’re going to need a lot of air
to make this hurricane together."
~Breathe by Lynn Ungar
"The Winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn."
Quote from John Miur

And for good measure, my favorite windy poem (I keep it in my profile):
"Breathe," said the wind

How can I breathe at a time like this,
when the air is full of the smoke
of burning tires, burning lives?

"Just breathe," the wind insisted.

Easy for you to say, if the weight of
injustice is not wrapped around your throat,
cutting off all air.

"I need you to breathe."

"I need you to breathe."

Don’t tell me to be calm
when there are so many reasons
to be angry, so much cause for despair!

"I didn’t say to be calm," said the wind,
"I said to breathe."

"We’re going to need a lot of air
to make this hurricane together."
~Breathe by Lynn Ungar
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
There are very few things I find truly inspirational, but this little poem comes close. Gives me a little boost when I need it sometimes
There are very few things I find truly inspirational, but this little poem comes close. Gives me a little boost when I need it sometimes
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@juxta13 - sure, feel free to add a choice of a dragon egg or an aerborne halo as a prize - I'll send whichever you need :)
@juxta13 - sure, feel free to add a choice of a dragon egg or an aerborne halo as a prize - I'll send whichever you need :)
[center]here’s a poem for you that I wrote <3[/center] [center][b]the wind’s wisdom[/b] walking through the woods wind swirls around me, clean, crisp neverdead wisdom the wind whispers words words of peace, words of wisdom reasons to keep on the wind is so wise ancient, always the same thing never different the wind is all one it shares one being, one self it is not alone just like how we are never alone, just waiting waiting for someone ————————— and here’s my [b]wind rep[/b], gale <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86082007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860821/86082007_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
here’s a poem for you that I wrote <3
the wind’s wisdom

walking through the woods
wind swirls around me, clean, crisp
neverdead wisdom

the wind whispers words
words of peace, words of wisdom
reasons to keep on

the wind is so wise
ancient, always the same thing
never different

the wind is all one
it shares one being, one self
it is not alone

just like how we are
never alone, just waiting
waiting for someone

—————————

and here’s my wind rep, gale <3

86082007_350.png

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
"There was a very singular echo in this ravine. The rattling of the wagons resembled carpenters hammering at boards inside the high rock. The report of a rifle echoed from rock to rock for some time. The lowing of cattle and the braying of mules seemed to be answered beyond the mountains. Music, especially brass instruments, had a very pleasing effect. The echo imitated every note. The high rocks on the north and high mountains on the south with a narrow ravine for a road formed scenery at once more romantic and more interesting than any I had ever witnessed."

- william clayton about echo canyon, utah
"There was a very singular echo in this ravine. The rattling of the wagons resembled carpenters hammering at boards inside the high rock. The report of a rifle echoed from rock to rock for some time. The lowing of cattle and the braying of mules seemed to be answered beyond the mountains. Music, especially brass instruments, had a very pleasing effect. The echo imitated every note. The high rocks on the north and high mountains on the south with a narrow ravine for a road formed scenery at once more romantic and more interesting than any I had ever witnessed."

- william clayton about echo canyon, utah
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Sealeaf is my most windy dragon. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85946638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859467/85946638_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Sealeaf is my most windy dragon.
85946638_350.png
XdKddgH.pngPX2gJ9f.pngwater.png Noctua_Link_Button.pngSDTXnpH.png
1 2 ... 897 898 899 900 901 ... 923 924