Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 928 929
decided to write a short lil poem thingy for the raffle! is that a glimpse of fur you see? is that a rustle in the trees? but when you try to find me, i'm nothing but petals on the breeze [item=laybrush larcenist]
decided to write a short lil poem thingy for the raffle!

is that a glimpse of fur you see?
is that a rustle in the trees?
but when you try to find me,
i'm nothing but petals on the breeze
Laybrush Larcenist
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
[img]https://everydaypower.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Funny-inspirational-quotes-about-family.jpg[/img]
Funny-inspirational-quotes-about-family.jpg
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
Found this little haiku online. [center]My weak internet Does not stop me from making Stronger connections. - Amanda Kelso[/center] Carvel is probably the closest I have to a Wind dragon. I got him here. Looks like he was contributed by @Storygeek, so thanks! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69494003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694941/69494003_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Found this little haiku online.
My weak internet
Does not stop me from making
Stronger connections.
- Amanda Kelso

Carvel is probably the closest I have to a Wind dragon. I got him here. Looks like he was contributed by @Storygeek, so thanks!
69494003_350.png
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Oooh, fun! I'd like to enter, please~

I started messing about with one of my favorite event accents, and my favorite to come from the Jamboree, Accent: Zenith. I came up with this guy:

#ZephyrZealot
And now I'm gonna just have to actually own him myself one day. Now he's saved to my perpetually growing project pile! lmao
Happy Mistral Jamboree, everybody!
"The wind is us - it gathers and remembers all our voices, then sends them talking and telling through the leaves and the fields." ~ Truman Capote, The Glass Harp.

Oooh, fun! I'd like to enter, please~

I started messing about with one of my favorite event accents, and my favorite to come from the Jamboree, Accent: Zenith. I came up with this guy:

#ZephyrZealot
And now I'm gonna just have to actually own him myself one day. Now he's saved to my perpetually growing project pile! lmao
Happy Mistral Jamboree, everybody!
"The wind is us - it gathers and remembers all our voices, then sends them talking and telling through the leaves and the fields." ~ Truman Capote, The Glass Harp.

unknown.png

“The rain to the wind said,
You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt.”

- Robert Frost

“The rain to the wind said,
You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt.”

- Robert Frost
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
All Mistral Jamboree entries noted to here.

Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below to find one you like.
Kothra, WolfEchoe, Zikitty, Bnemesis, SilentRiver, BunnySox, zophronia, Mythariah, Kothra, ChaiSpicedTea, Storygeek, Persinnamon, P03, Supremedorklord, Tinytrashchild - I saw your badge and have already recorded your 25 tickets for week 2.

Note: There is a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for this raffle.
@/Kothra @LissaJade @beBlueberry @vaguelycanine @/WolfEchoe
All Mistral Jamboree entries noted to here.

Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below to find one you like.
Kothra, WolfEchoe, Zikitty, Bnemesis, SilentRiver, BunnySox, zophronia, Mythariah, Kothra, ChaiSpicedTea, Storygeek, Persinnamon, P03, Supremedorklord, Tinytrashchild - I saw your badge and have already recorded your 25 tickets for week 2.

Note: There is a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for this raffle.
@/Kothra @LissaJade @beBlueberry @vaguelycanine @/WolfEchoe
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 I have the badge.
@Juxta13 I have the badge.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
[center][i]the wind, the wind knows who I am the wind, the wind guides me there the wind, the wind stays on my mind the wind, the wind knows who I am[/i] [size= 2][b][i]Wind - In Extremo, translated by me[/i][/b][/size] And here's my dream wind rep I scried a while back: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=7&winggene=42&wings=113&auth=fd4af93db50876c754557dff779fee5f4860b839&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Oh, and I have the badge ^^
the wind, the wind knows who I am
the wind, the wind guides me there
the wind, the wind stays on my mind
the wind, the wind knows who I am

Wind - In Extremo, translated by me

And here's my dream wind rep I scried a while back:
dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=7&winggene=42&wings=113&auth=fd4af93db50876c754557dff779fee5f4860b839&dummyext=prev.png

Oh, and I have the badge ^^
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
Here's Sumu, my Wind rep! ^^ Bought her as a newbie for super cheap =0 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61020142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610202/61020142_350.png[/img][/url]
Here's Sumu, my Wind rep! ^^ Bought her as a newbie for super cheap =0

61020142_350.png
@Juxta13

Sig updated..

Wind - Not many Windy dragons - or poems.

Enjoying the others - thanks

D60

@Juxta13

Sig updated..

Wind - Not many Windy dragons - or poems.

Enjoying the others - thanks

D60

aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 928 929