Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 922 923
@BiscuitTheDog
Just a reminder to give me your choices for the Chinese New Year Raffle before time runs out!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/165#post_42054638
@BiscuitTheDog
Just a reminder to give me your choices for the Chinese New Year Raffle before time runs out!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/165#post_42054638
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I like that my lair is part of the ice flight :) I love imagining them all playing in the snow!
I like that my lair is part of the ice flight :) I love imagining them all playing in the snow!
chd0.gif
-Not entering, going through a lair purge-

oh boy I didn’t know you owned Ketchikan ^^’ I wasn’t aware he was still active hahah
Let me know if you’d like the splash pair to be bred
-Not entering, going through a lair purge-

oh boy I didn’t know you owned Ketchikan ^^’ I wasn’t aware he was still active hahah
Let me know if you’d like the splash pair to be bred
I love winter! Of course, winter in a normally hot desert is quite different than in temperate regions. What I love the most is that I can open my windows and get fresh air!

You see, during summer, everything is closed up and air conditioned, and it's hot out, so we're pretty much all cooped up for the duration. That is of course, excepting those who seem to thrive off 90-115F weather (about 32-46C). Then there are the tourists who think they want the full summer desert experience, but often end up with the full heat-exhaustion/ER experience.

Anyway, the dragons in this Random Raffle are so pretty!
I love winter! Of course, winter in a normally hot desert is quite different than in temperate regions. What I love the most is that I can open my windows and get fresh air!

You see, during summer, everything is closed up and air conditioned, and it's hot out, so we're pretty much all cooped up for the duration. That is of course, excepting those who seem to thrive off 90-115F weather (about 32-46C). Then there are the tourists who think they want the full summer desert experience, but often end up with the full heat-exhaustion/ER experience.

Anyway, the dragons in this Random Raffle are so pretty!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@Juxta13 I did! xD My top choice was the Wildclaw~
@Juxta13 I did! xD My top choice was the Wildclaw~
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Winter is my favorite season, and it's why most of my account and lair here are ice themed as well as my favorite movies being Frozen and Frozen 2 despite being an adult. My room is winter themed and I absolutely love winter as where I love is constantly hot and we never have snow. Anytime there's snow, I'm happy! I sometimes wish winter would never end, haha.
Winter is my favorite season, and it's why most of my account and lair here are ice themed as well as my favorite movies being Frozen and Frozen 2 despite being an adult. My room is winter themed and I absolutely love winter as where I love is constantly hot and we never have snow. Anytime there's snow, I'm happy! I sometimes wish winter would never end, haha.
Vbo7asA.pngaHMlRC8.png
My favorite part of winter is the snow, not fun to drive in but very pretty to look at. Here is a poem I found that I thought was kind of funny. I like to throw snowballs in the yard for my dogs to try and catch, they always look so funny trying to find the "ball". [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/52/2b/e1522bd032e565dd48989159aefe05ea.jpg[/img]
My favorite part of winter is the snow, not fun to drive in but very pretty to look at. Here is a poem I found that I thought was kind of funny. I like to throw snowballs in the yard for my dogs to try and catch, they always look so funny trying to find the "ball".

e1522bd032e565dd48989159aefe05ea.jpg
springcleanrafflebutton.png
I wrote a thing ^^;
I'm not quite sure where it came from but here it is I guess;

Look sister, oh sister, the monster is here,
It prowls and growls and draws ever near.

Its teeth are the tears of our rooftop,
Its eyes are coals of our fire,
And it cries of the bright light that scares it just like I had the evening prior.

Look the moon is no longer watching,
It has turned it gaze away,
For we dared intrude on the heavens with the light it has kept at bay.

And the guns of light won't save us from the terrible terrible cold,
It has clawed inside my snowsuit, killed the one who dared be bold,
So now I tell you sister lets us go back to our room,
Before those so drunk on bravery try and hurt our mother moon.
I wrote a thing ^^;
I'm not quite sure where it came from but here it is I guess;

Look sister, oh sister, the monster is here,
It prowls and growls and draws ever near.

Its teeth are the tears of our rooftop,
Its eyes are coals of our fire,
And it cries of the bright light that scares it just like I had the evening prior.

Look the moon is no longer watching,
It has turned it gaze away,
For we dared intrude on the heavens with the light it has kept at bay.

And the guns of light won't save us from the terrible terrible cold,
It has clawed inside my snowsuit, killed the one who dared be bold,
So now I tell you sister lets us go back to our room,
Before those so drunk on bravery try and hurt our mother moon.
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

The Snow Is Deep on the Ground
BY KENNETH PATCHEN
The snow is deep on the ground.
Always the light falls
Softly down on the hair of my belovèd.

This is a good world.
The war has failed.
God shall not forget us.
Who made the snow waits where love is.

Only a few go mad.
The sky moves in its whiteness
Like the withered hand of an old king.
God shall not forget us.
Who made the sky knows of our love.

The snow is beautiful on the ground.
And always the lights of heaven glow
The Snow Is Deep on the Ground
BY KENNETH PATCHEN
The snow is deep on the ground.
Always the light falls

This is a good world.
The war has failed.
God shall not forget us.
Who made the snow waits where love is.

Only a few go mad.
The sky moves in its whiteness
Like the withered hand of an old king.
God shall not forget us.
Who made the sky knows of our love.

The snow is beautiful on the ground.
And always the lights of heaven glow
Z85Oomo.pngxXe2SDj.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngy1CAqnl.pngdQKV2Ww.png
The crystline galla is the first real event i particapated in for this game and a lot of people gifted stuff and explained how it all works but the one i realy rember is someone i cant find who it was i will keep looking but they gave me my first ever egg and it just ment a lot to me
The crystline galla is the first real event i particapated in for this game and a lot of people gifted stuff and explained how it all works but the one i realy rember is someone i cant find who it was i will keep looking but they gave me my first ever egg and it just ment a lot to me
Isi32aq.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 922 923