Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWN - Training to 25 + Elim/stones
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@chuuyas Alright! I'm so nervous. Best of luck to all!
@chuuyas Alright! I'm so nervous. Best of luck to all!
@Chuuyas Thank you so much x3 Good luck everyone
@Chuuyas Thank you so much x3 Good luck everyone
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@chuuyas
Thank you hon
@chuuyas
Thank you hon
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
And good luck to everyone!
And good luck to everyone!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
May the odds be ever in your (our) favor.
May the odds be ever in your (our) favor.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Good luck all!!!
Good luck all!!!
vUDNnC1.gif02_bagel_spz_pacificautumn.gifWjzzprl.gif
[img]fuky5eg.gif[/img]
[img]nXAzYie.gif[/img]
Ahhhhhh! Good luck everyone!
Ahhhhhh! Good luck everyone!
They/Them
Besst of luck
Besst of luck
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
MAIN DRAWING

VIDEO LINK OF THE DRAWING
(it cut off at 10 minutes, I apologise! the important stuff is in there, though)

Winner 1: Ticket #1683 - @UnchainedSilver
Winner 2: Ticket #3577 - @LovelyWillow
Winner 3: Ticket #2160 - @BlackJay

Congratulations to the three of you! You have 48 hours from the time this is posted to respond to me - via PM, tagging me here, etc - that you are interested in claiming your win! Then we can sort out the details over PMs and I'll get onto training, statting + giving each of your dragons those lovely battle stones.

@AlbinoWerewolf @AlvildaBright @Annobethal @Corvus @CrowDragon @CrystalBones @EvilCopepod @esparrow @FinFinny @Geminisun @Gwynivere @Icestrike @Illumitai @Ilovepits @ImaTiger @Kattastrophe @Kyoki @L0LB1T11001001 @Lisianthus @Maelstrom710 @MissMaira @Natblida @NerdyGamer @Noted @PeridotPangolin @quinnelope @Rainforest @Rubax @seige @SharkBait2002 @Spontaneite @TexasDonut @Tiyuji @Trel @Fleure @Alanon @Prosciutto @Juxta13 @JoyLayne @apoareion @CrowHarlequin

Thank you so much, everyone, for giving it a shot and making this raffle successful! I'm pinging you to let you know that I will be drawing a second round if I can, to make for a second set of winners.

I was actually planning/hoping to draw it at this time, but I planned the timing of this raffle poorly; it coincided with Welcome Week, and the AH price of Eliminates became ludicrous. So, when the cost deflates - or just normalises - a little, I'll be comfortable with buying three of them. It hasn't been enjoyable to watch them climb to over 500,000t each.

However, I can't guarantee how soon this will be. It could be in a couple of weeks or it could be a couple of months; however, I'll be sure to only use the same set of tickets & entrants (I won't reopen it to new entries). Since it'll be a bit down the line, I will give 96 hours for the winners to respond. If you don't wish to be included in the second draw, or anything else will be different (e.g. planned username change), please let me know!
MAIN DRAWING

VIDEO LINK OF THE DRAWING
(it cut off at 10 minutes, I apologise! the important stuff is in there, though)

Winner 1: Ticket #1683 - @UnchainedSilver
Winner 2: Ticket #3577 - @LovelyWillow
Winner 3: Ticket #2160 - @BlackJay

Congratulations to the three of you! You have 48 hours from the time this is posted to respond to me - via PM, tagging me here, etc - that you are interested in claiming your win! Then we can sort out the details over PMs and I'll get onto training, statting + giving each of your dragons those lovely battle stones.

@AlbinoWerewolf @AlvildaBright @Annobethal @Corvus @CrowDragon @CrystalBones @EvilCopepod @esparrow @FinFinny @Geminisun @Gwynivere @Icestrike @Illumitai @Ilovepits @ImaTiger @Kattastrophe @Kyoki @L0LB1T11001001 @Lisianthus @Maelstrom710 @MissMaira @Natblida @NerdyGamer @Noted @PeridotPangolin @quinnelope @Rainforest @Rubax @seige @SharkBait2002 @Spontaneite @TexasDonut @Tiyuji @Trel @Fleure @Alanon @Prosciutto @Juxta13 @JoyLayne @apoareion @CrowHarlequin

Thank you so much, everyone, for giving it a shot and making this raffle successful! I'm pinging you to let you know that I will be drawing a second round if I can, to make for a second set of winners.

I was actually planning/hoping to draw it at this time, but I planned the timing of this raffle poorly; it coincided with Welcome Week, and the AH price of Eliminates became ludicrous. So, when the cost deflates - or just normalises - a little, I'll be comfortable with buying three of them. It hasn't been enjoyable to watch them climb to over 500,000t each.

However, I can't guarantee how soon this will be. It could be in a couple of weeks or it could be a couple of months; however, I'll be sure to only use the same set of tickets & entrants (I won't reopen it to new entries). Since it'll be a bit down the line, I will give 96 hours for the winners to respond. If you don't wish to be included in the second draw, or anything else will be different (e.g. planned username change), please let me know!
@chuuyas told u so :D
@chuuyas told u so :D
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33