Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WD]Costume Contest Raffle!Finals!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd like to be pinged for both rounds! C:
And don't worry dear!

I think we all know that real life comes first! :D
I'd like to be pinged for both rounds! C:
And don't worry dear!

I think we all know that real life comes first! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Congratulations @hellan

@snowkitsu Id liked to be pinged just when name is pulled.
Congratulations @hellan

@snowkitsu Id liked to be pinged just when name is pulled.
Art_shop.png
@Snowkitsu
Hi there,
Thanks for organising this raffle! Please ping me for both rounds of awards. (I think it is better to have two rounds)
@Snowkitsu
Hi there,
Thanks for organising this raffle! Please ping me for both rounds of awards. (I think it is better to have two rounds)
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@GryffonJoi

I just saw your comment about my outfit. Thank you! :) I just wanted to add that Emrys is stunningly beautiful!

@Snowkitsu

Please ping me for both rounds. :)
@GryffonJoi

I just saw your comment about my outfit. Thank you! :) I just wanted to add that Emrys is stunningly beautiful!

@Snowkitsu

Please ping me for both rounds. :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@snowkitsu Thank you for putting this together! I'd like to be pinged if i'm pulled!
@snowkitsu Thank you for putting this together! I'd like to be pinged if i'm pulled!
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
@Impception

Thank you for the compliment! He's one of my shiny loves. :)

o be honest, I'm glad it was only *one* dragon of yours to vote on. Otherwise there's no way I could make a decision. You have so many wonderfully unique and exquisite beauties in your lair.
@Impception

Thank you for the compliment! He's one of my shiny loves. :)

o be honest, I'm glad it was only *one* dragon of yours to vote on. Otherwise there's no way I could make a decision. You have so many wonderfully unique and exquisite beauties in your lair.
@Snowkitsu
Thanks for holding this raffle, and congrats to the winner! I'd like to be pinged for both rounds, please :)
@Snowkitsu
Thanks for holding this raffle, and congrats to the winner! I'd like to be pinged for both rounds, please :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@GryffonJoi

Oh my gosh you are too kind. .////. My loves and I appreciate your compliments and wish to return them because you too have a LOT of beauties!

I really love Ayne! The combination of the flourish set and the Solar Flame set is stunning. And with her accent, wow! And Selvans is seriously like ???????? WOW. You are super lucky with his colors!
@GryffonJoi

Oh my gosh you are too kind. .////. My loves and I appreciate your compliments and wish to return them because you too have a LOT of beauties!

I really love Ayne! The combination of the flourish set and the Solar Flame set is stunning. And with her accent, wow! And Selvans is seriously like ???????? WOW. You are super lucky with his colors!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Ayne is my custom! She's a spoilt baby, of course, but I adore her so much. And Selvans was a trade with a friend--I adored his brilliant colors far too much not to make it. Thank you so much for the compliments on them. o///o

My absolute fave from your lair would have to be Ilyusha. The dark vs light effects you have going on him is gorgeous. I love how icy he looks. And shiny! Always a fan of a good shiny bab. But, seriously, all that Ice gear on him is spectacular against his darker primary and secondary. He looks exactly as an Ice dragon should, I think.

...I'll stop derailing your thread now, @/Snowkitsu. Promise. <3
@Impception

Ayne is my custom! She's a spoilt baby, of course, but I adore her so much. And Selvans was a trade with a friend--I adored his brilliant colors far too much not to make it. Thank you so much for the compliments on them. o///o

My absolute fave from your lair would have to be Ilyusha. The dark vs light effects you have going on him is gorgeous. I love how icy he looks. And shiny! Always a fan of a good shiny bab. But, seriously, all that Ice gear on him is spectacular against his darker primary and secondary. He looks exactly as an Ice dragon should, I think.

...I'll stop derailing your thread now, @/Snowkitsu. Promise. <3
@Snowkitsu Ping for when I'm drawn please :) I think 2 rounds would be good! (Also I managed to miss voting- I was trying to keep track of how many entries were up but ah well. Congrats all!!)
@Snowkitsu Ping for when I'm drawn please :) I think 2 rounds would be good! (Also I managed to miss voting- I was trying to keep track of how many entries were up but ah well. Congrats all!!)
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12