Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Mystery Raffles- Round 8- OPEN!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
@Clya can I be on the pinglist?
@Clya can I be on the pinglist?
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes
Of course!
@Glacecakes
Of course!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@ladylilitu
Added!
@ladylilitu
Added!
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eqMmrc7.gif[/img][nextcol] [size=6]Round #4 Crystal Pools[/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EF0lQz7nsnzJGV4XghOTMpqJKELMwL9DZVRkzjP2HWI/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet Quick Link[/url] Hello everyone! It's time for round 4: Crystal Pools! Like always, all drops, apparel, eliminates, battle stones, eggs, materials (everything!) will go to the mystery prize pool! While pools is not one of my favorite venues, I'm excited for you all because hopefully, some pink silks will drop :P [size=4]You can purchase tickets for the [b]Crystal Pools Prize Pool[/b] until [b]Oct 20th @ 15:00 FR time[/b] For this raffle I will be in the coliseum for at least 3 hours! [/size] [/columns] New! Now you can purchase tickets with items as well! Purchasing tickets with these specific items has some benefits~ These items may be subject to change and fluctuate depending on what I want :) [quote=Purchasing Tickets with Items] The following items are valued at their lowest AH price (if they are also sold in the MP they are averaged between their LAH and MP price and rounded UP to the nearest whole number). [b]If you send in an item and do not win that round, half of those tickets will be carried over to the next raffle, but ONLY the next raffle.[/b] [item=Eliminate][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=uhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched ice egg] [/quote] @MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu
eqMmrc7.gif Round #4 Crystal Pools
Spreadsheet Quick Link

Hello everyone! It's time for round 4: Crystal Pools!
Like always, all drops, apparel, eliminates, battle stones, eggs, materials (everything!) will go to the mystery prize pool! While pools is not one of my favorite venues, I'm excited for you all because hopefully, some pink silks will drop :P

You can purchase tickets for the Crystal Pools Prize Pool until Oct 20th @ 15:00 FR time For this raffle I will be in the coliseum for at least 3 hours!

New!
Now you can purchase tickets with items as well! Purchasing tickets with these specific items has some benefits~
These items may be subject to change and fluctuate depending on what I want :)
Purchasing Tickets with Items wrote:
The following items are valued at their lowest AH price (if they are also sold in the MP they are averaged between their LAH and MP price and rounded UP to the nearest whole number).
If you send in an item and do not win that round, half of those tickets will be carried over to the next raffle, but ONLY the next raffle.
Eliminate Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Ice Egg

@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu

@Clya
Sending some treasure for tickets! ^^
@Clya
Sending some treasure for tickets! ^^
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@Clya sent CR
@Clya sent CR
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright
Thank you! Your totals have been updated and badge tickets added!

@hannahbonn
Awesome, thanks! Your totals have been updated as well :)
@AlvildaBright
Thank you! Your totals have been updated and badge tickets added!

@hannahbonn
Awesome, thanks! Your totals have been updated as well :)
pm sent! looking forward to the raffle, and love this idea
pm sent! looking forward to the raffle, and love this idea
Quote:
“Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me”
@Mokey
I replied to the pm that I updated your ticket totals, but I also wanted to let you know that I added your badge tickets too :D
@Mokey
I replied to the pm that I updated your ticket totals, but I also wanted to let you know that I added your badge tickets too :D
@Mokey
@Mokey
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24