Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Day of Black Sun | Drawing Complete!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ZenithNadir (pinging you out of force of habit)

Writing Challenge
Eclipse Plans
Seeing an eclipse occur in the kingdom is a rare and enjoyable sight, but does not hold much religious significance to most of Eoliwyn's people. Most dragons watch it as a pastime, often with friends and lovers. For those who are more magically and scientifically inclined, it is the perfect chance to study eclipses and hopefully gain knowledge on the cosmos and magical energies.
For those more religiously included, or those with strong family ties to the eclipse, there are ceremonies conducted with the intent of warding off bad spirits, increasing fertility, and warding off Hatchling deaths (because the rate of death for hatchlings in Eoliwyn is startlingly high).

Tactics and Training
Eoliwyn has two primary branches in its military, The Grand Legions, which are made up of the kingdom's soldiers, and The Guardians, who are made up of town and city guards.
Both of these branches undergo heavy and often brutal training. All are trained to fight with their teeth, claws, tail, and commonplace weapons, like swords and axes, and are taugt a variety of tactics and strategies so if a mission fails, they can hopefully start over again, and if needed be, get out. One thing that seperated Eoliwyn's military from many others is their soldiers training in combat magic. All soldiers are taught how to use magic and combine it with normal attacks, and for those who specialize with certain schools of magic, there are special jobs and squads that they are placed in.
@ZenithNadir (pinging you out of force of habit)

Writing Challenge
Eclipse Plans
Seeing an eclipse occur in the kingdom is a rare and enjoyable sight, but does not hold much religious significance to most of Eoliwyn's people. Most dragons watch it as a pastime, often with friends and lovers. For those who are more magically and scientifically inclined, it is the perfect chance to study eclipses and hopefully gain knowledge on the cosmos and magical energies.
For those more religiously included, or those with strong family ties to the eclipse, there are ceremonies conducted with the intent of warding off bad spirits, increasing fertility, and warding off Hatchling deaths (because the rate of death for hatchlings in Eoliwyn is startlingly high).

Tactics and Training
Eoliwyn has two primary branches in its military, The Grand Legions, which are made up of the kingdom's soldiers, and The Guardians, who are made up of town and city guards.
Both of these branches undergo heavy and often brutal training. All are trained to fight with their teeth, claws, tail, and commonplace weapons, like swords and axes, and are taugt a variety of tactics and strategies so if a mission fails, they can hopefully start over again, and if needed be, get out. One thing that seperated Eoliwyn's military from many others is their soldiers training in combat magic. All soldiers are taught how to use magic and combine it with normal attacks, and for those who specialize with certain schools of magic, there are special jobs and squads that they are placed in.
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Spycopoth Awesome! Your writing challenge entries have both been recorded in the spreadsheet! :D
@Spycopoth Awesome! Your writing challenge entries have both been recorded in the spreadsheet! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Daily Bonus Challenge #1: Dress a Warrior Entry

@ZenithNadir

I wanted to dress up an Imperial for this Daily Challenge, chose one, dressed him, and when I went back to check on owner...it was you. o.o Totally accidental. Anyway, here's the outfit for the handsome Mordecai:
Not Found
or
Not Found

(Honestly could not decide whether having the banner or not looked better. :/)

I envisioned him being a battle mage, thus both the book and sword. He could enchant his blade with magic to inflict a damage over time with a physical hit, or cast with one hand and attack with the other.
Daily Bonus Challenge #1: Dress a Warrior Entry

@ZenithNadir

I wanted to dress up an Imperial for this Daily Challenge, chose one, dressed him, and when I went back to check on owner...it was you. o.o Totally accidental. Anyway, here's the outfit for the handsome Mordecai:
Not Found
or
Not Found

(Honestly could not decide whether having the banner or not looked better. :/)

I envisioned him being a battle mage, thus both the book and sword. He could enchant his blade with magic to inflict a damage over time with a physical hit, or cast with one hand and attack with the other.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Haha yes! XD He looks great as a battlemage - and if the enchanted blade doesn't work out, he can always hit his opponents over the head with a book. ;)
@mercurialwings Haha yes! XD He looks great as a battlemage - and if the enchanted blade doesn't work out, he can always hit his opponents over the head with a book. ;)
LOL! Now I wish there was an apparel item that had floating books like the candles for this effect. XD
LOL! Now I wish there was an apparel item that had floating books like the candles for this effect. XD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@ZenithNadir
My aunt is a similar-to-girl scouts troop leader. She bought 100 pairs of those special glasses you're supposed to wear to look at the eclipse on Amazon, but didn't check their arrival date. They'll be there by September, by which point the next solar eclipse to be focused over America will be in 2023. For the Offline Fun challenge
@ZenithNadir
My aunt is a similar-to-girl scouts troop leader. She bought 100 pairs of those special glasses you're supposed to wear to look at the eclipse on Amazon, but didn't check their arrival date. They'll be there by September, by which point the next solar eclipse to be focused over America will be in 2023. For the Offline Fun challenge
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara Oh my goooooosh XD We almost had the same problem but our eye doctor had some in stock and we were able to get some pairs that way!
@Caldeara Oh my goooooosh XD We almost had the same problem but our eye doctor had some in stock and we were able to get some pairs that way!
@haveahiddles @ZenithNadir
outfit for Ares, for daily challenge
Not Found
@haveahiddles @ZenithNadir
outfit for Ares, for daily challenge
Not Found
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
I did they daily dress up on: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=29309818&skin=0&apparel=13798,13814,13782,13830,13846,13854,13838,13822,13806,13790,13774&xt=dressing.png[/img] Nephthys (#29309818) owned by @Ilovepits
I did they daily dress up on:

dragon?did=29309818&skin=0&apparel=13798,13814,13782,13830,13846,13854,13838,13822,13806,13790,13774&xt=dressing.png
Nephthys (#29309818) owned by @Ilovepits
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
I dressed @EccentricElf23 's Sal for the Daily Bonus Challenge #1.
Not Found
I dressed @EccentricElf23 's Sal for the Daily Bonus Challenge #1.
Not Found
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21