Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Day of Black Sun | Drawing Complete!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ShadowPhoenix900 When you complete challenges, you don't have to ping anybody! I'll scroll through the thread and record updates. And yep, if you write two bios you can claim the prize two times!
@ShadowPhoenix900 When you complete challenges, you don't have to ping anybody! I'll scroll through the thread and record updates. And yep, if you write two bios you can claim the prize two times!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir and two other questions though...

1. Does the art have to be good in the art challenges or can it be bad and I call it abstract?

2. Any tips on leveling Night Warriors up? I have two babies that grow up in two days and I would be scrambling to get them to twenty.
@ZenithNadir and two other questions though...

1. Does the art have to be good in the art challenges or can it be bad and I call it abstract?

2. Any tips on leveling Night Warriors up? I have two babies that grow up in two days and I would be scrambling to get them to twenty.
@ShadowPhoenix900 The art doesn't have to be good, no! And my best tip on leveling Night Warriors is to check your in-flight forums and see if you have a rental thread. If you do, you can borrow a Level 25 Mire Flyer, a build capable of leveling two dragons at once in the Mire! It'll be tough to get your dragons all the way to Level 20, but it can definitely be done by the time the raffle ends.

If you can't find a Mire Flyer for rent in your flight, I do have one that I can loan you in a pinch. I don't rent out my dragons as often as I used to but I would be willing to do it if you can't find another Mire Flyer!
@ShadowPhoenix900 The art doesn't have to be good, no! And my best tip on leveling Night Warriors is to check your in-flight forums and see if you have a rental thread. If you do, you can borrow a Level 25 Mire Flyer, a build capable of leveling two dragons at once in the Mire! It'll be tough to get your dragons all the way to Level 20, but it can definitely be done by the time the raffle ends.

If you can't find a Mire Flyer for rent in your flight, I do have one that I can loan you in a pinch. I don't rent out my dragons as often as I used to but I would be willing to do it if you can't find another Mire Flyer!
@ZenithNadir thank you, I will ping you if in need of one today since you go out of town soon I would keep it fed and in my lair until I am done and you are ready to take it back.
@ZenithNadir thank you, I will ping you if in need of one today since you go out of town soon I would keep it fed and in my lair until I am done and you are ready to take it back.
@ShadowPhoenix900 Much appreciated! The girl in question is actually a Night Warrior herself. :) Let me know by this evening (around 18:00 FR time or so) whether you'll need her or not, and I'll send her your way!
@ShadowPhoenix900 Much appreciated! The girl in question is actually a Night Warrior herself. :) Let me know by this evening (around 18:00 FR time or so) whether you'll need her or not, and I'll send her your way!
@ZenithNadir can you keep it reserved for me I am looking at fire forums it is already dim. There are posts but mostly from many months ago or over a year ago.
@ZenithNadir can you keep it reserved for me I am looking at fire forums it is already dim. There are posts but mostly from many months ago or over a year ago.
@ZenithNadir I looked at the forums that it would show up in or might be in and the ones I did find were way too expensive for me :( so can I have yours?
@ZenithNadir I looked at the forums that it would show up in or might be in and the ones I did find were way too expensive for me :( so can I have yours?
@ShadowPhoenix900 Sent her! Please return her at the end of the raffle. I included some tips on how to use her! I also suggest practicing with a couple of other adult dragons that you like and want to keep, so that you can get a feel for her.
@ShadowPhoenix900 Sent her! Please return her at the end of the raffle. I included some tips on how to use her! I also suggest practicing with a couple of other adult dragons that you like and want to keep, so that you can get a feel for her.
@ZenithNadir thank you thank you and also THANK YOU! I will return her after the raffle and get a confirmation you are ready to receive her first (meaning you have lair space).
@ZenithNadir thank you thank you and also THANK YOU! I will return her after the raffle and get a confirmation you are ready to receive her first (meaning you have lair space).
Yay! Fun! I dressed @Caldeara's Kuiper for Daily Bonus Challenge #1: Dress a Warrior

Kuiper
Yay! Fun! I dressed @Caldeara's Kuiper for Daily Bonus Challenge #1: Dress a Warrior

Kuiper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21