Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@Eya this is incredibly generous! Thank you in advanced if you do decide to gift me something! I'm currently saving for some big goals but if I could wish for anything it'd be first two lightning apparels, the power pack and the golem gauntlet! However I understand those are hefty, so the smallest thing I'm currently questing after is the Malevolent Spirit familiar! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
@Eya this is incredibly generous! Thank you in advanced if you do decide to gift me something! I'm currently saving for some big goals but if I could wish for anything it'd be first two lightning apparels, the power pack and the golem gauntlet! However I understand those are hefty, so the smallest thing I'm currently questing after is the Malevolent Spirit familiar! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
ew9u8Xp.png
@eya

Perhaps some genes? Or any amount of currency to put towards genes?

Perhaps night sky silks...
@eya

Perhaps some genes? Or any amount of currency to put towards genes?

Perhaps night sky silks...
Uq1cq4S.png
@GlitterTriangle
@SkullLotus
@Shougoney
@Crota

Ding! Your wishes have all been granted. Enjoy!
@GlitterTriangle
@SkullLotus
@Shougoney
@Crota

Ding! Your wishes have all been granted. Enjoy!
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya Aa this is amazing!!. If you have a spare egg I would really love it, but any festival familiars are good too, thanks.
@Eya Aa this is amazing!!. If you have a spare egg I would really love it, but any festival familiars are good too, thanks.
@Thornasaur
@kirbys

Ding! Your wishes have been granted. Enjoy!
@Thornasaur
@kirbys

Ding! Your wishes have been granted. Enjoy!
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya
Thanks so much!
@Eya
Thanks so much!
NgAZ93O.png
@Eya
Thank you for doing this. My wishlist is on my profile and I will appreciate anything from it or even anything random.
@Eya
Thank you for doing this. My wishlist is on my profile and I will appreciate anything from it or even anything random.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Eya I would love some coins if you don't mind i like 500k or if that is too much 250k thank you for your concern
@Eya I would love some coins if you don't mind i like 500k or if that is too much 250k thank you for your concern
I LOVE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!
@Eya Are there other ways to spread your magic?? I didn't even realize you sent me gems!! Everything I got was more than I could have ever asked. <3 Look how beautiful she is now!! A true Queen. A true royal knight <3 Thank you!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20081536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200816/20081536_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eya
Are there other ways to spread your magic?? I didn't even realize you sent me gems!! Everything I got was more than I could have ever asked. <3

Look how beautiful she is now!! A true Queen. A true royal knight <3 Thank you!!

20081536_350.png
@Eya I would love if you could give me:

- 25kT to get another nest
- an unhatched egg (ice preferred, but any will do)
- some nice looking Coatl/skydancer (just 1 dragon)

I know you'll only grant 1 (or none if you skip over me) wish but these things I want the most.
@Eya I would love if you could give me:

- 25kT to get another nest
- an unhatched egg (ice preferred, but any will do)
- some nice looking Coatl/skydancer (just 1 dragon)

I know you'll only grant 1 (or none if you skip over me) wish but these things I want the most.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30