Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIP/DNP] Diamond's Graphics Shop
[center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73020589_wt6mI6Mf2fa4pL0.png[/img] Main Post | Prices | Gallery [size=6]Rules[/size] [LIST] [*]My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1,000t. I will take mixed payments [*]All payment must be sent in a 1-way CR. I will only accept the CR after I have sent your final images [*]I will host your images for one week on Imgur before deleting them. You are responsible for downloading your own images and hosting them. [i] A reminder that Discord will not be a viable image host after this year.[/i] [*]Turnaround will typically be 3-7 days depending on the size of your order and my schedule[/LIST][/center]
73020589_wt6mI6Mf2fa4pL0.png

Main Post | Prices | Gallery

Rules
  • My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1,000t. I will take mixed payments
  • All payment must be sent in a 1-way CR. I will only accept the CR after I have sent your final images
  • I will host your images for one week on Imgur before deleting them. You are responsible for downloading your own images and hosting them. A reminder that Discord will not be a viable image host after this year.
  • Turnaround will typically be 3-7 days depending on the size of your order and my schedule
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png