Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Eya Thank you for all that you're doing! My boy Rory keeps track of all the items I'm looking for, if you'd like to send a thing or two from there! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30531193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305312/30531193_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Thank you again for your gift! I appreciate your generosity. <3
@Eya Thank you for all that you're doing! My boy Rory keeps track of all the items I'm looking for, if you'd like to send a thing or two from there!

30531193_350.png

Edit: Thank you again for your gift! I appreciate your generosity. <3
mGBJ0tP.png
@Eya
If I can still. I would like to ask to my dragon one of these;
- Butterfly gene
- Crystal gene
- Metallic gene
- Lace gene

If they are hard. random nyph familiar is fine.
@Eya
If I can still. I would like to ask to my dragon one of these;
- Butterfly gene
- Crystal gene
- Metallic gene
- Lace gene

If they are hard. random nyph familiar is fine.
"Who? Me?"
@Eya
My wish is for something from previous years of festivals (not the previous light/nature ones), stuff from the haunted Flame set, or stuff from the verdant sage set (not the hood).
If this is too expensive, then some shinies would be nice to save up for some apparel!
@Eya
My wish is for something from previous years of festivals (not the previous light/nature ones), stuff from the haunted Flame set, or stuff from the verdant sage set (not the hood).
If this is too expensive, then some shinies would be nice to save up for some apparel!
NgAZ93O.png
@Eya I hope it's not too greedy. I won't wish for any sprites, but I've been working towards filling my bestiary and one of the nymphs or other familiars below would be amazing. [center][item=Coarsefur Yeti] [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Wartoad][/center] [center][item=bubble nymph][item=boulder nymph][item=flower nymph][item=snowflake nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Blight Nymph] Thanks for doing this! It's very kind of you!
@Eya

I hope it's not too greedy. I won't wish for any sprites, but I've been working towards filling my bestiary and one of the nymphs or other familiars below would be amazing.

Coarsefur Yeti Dunhoof Ambassador Deeprealm Hunter Downy Fox Rat Driftwood Baron Frost Delver Stone Borer Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Molten Wartoad Wartoad
Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Flower Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Ichor Nymph Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Blight Nymph

Thanks for doing this! It's very kind of you!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
@Eya
Thank you so much for doing this! My wish is a skydancer breed change scroll. I hope that's okay to ask for.
@Eya
Thank you so much for doing this! My wish is a skydancer breed change scroll. I hope that's okay to ask for.
@ShadmeTheAngel
@Girales
@dragontrainerz
@overtherebear
@Menoko

Ding! Your wishes have all been granted. Enjoy!
@ShadmeTheAngel
@Girales
@dragontrainerz
@overtherebear
@Menoko

Ding! Your wishes have all been granted. Enjoy!
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya
Thank you so much!
@Eya
Thank you so much!
@Eya This is very generous and kind of you! Thank you so much for running this! I do hope none of these items are too expensive, but it would be incredible if I could get any one of these familiars to complete my collection! [center][item=coarsefur yeti][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=crowned roc][item=roc][item=deeprealm hunter][item=tunnel hydra][item=hydra][item=frost delver][item=stone borer][item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad][/center]
@Eya

This is very generous and kind of you! Thank you so much for running this! I do hope none of these items are too expensive, but it would be incredible if I could get any one of these familiars to complete my collection!

Coarsefur Yeti Dunhoof Ambassador Crowned Roc Roc Deeprealm Hunter Tunnel Hydra Hydra Frost Delver Stone Borer Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Molten Wartoad Wartoad
@Eya
A rangers wing cover
Marva invisibility thing
Or starlight cloak I think it's called would be nice :)
@Eya
A rangers wing cover
Marva invisibility thing
Or starlight cloak I think it's called would be nice :)
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Eya
Heey I'd be happy about any familiar I'm missing! Some are 'just' Coli fams from the two latest venues (I don't make a list because if some happen to drop for me in the meantime I would have to change it)
Thank you!
@Eya
Heey I'd be happy about any familiar I'm missing! Some are 'just' Coli fams from the two latest venues (I don't make a list because if some happen to drop for me in the meantime I would have to change it)
Thank you!
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30