Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I wish for:
-Money for lair expansions
-genes
-eggs
- or chests

Tysm!!!
I wish for:
-Money for lair expansions
-genes
-eggs
- or chests

Tysm!!!
I wish for
Treasure
Gems
Genes
Friends
Eggs
Familliars
Breed changeg
I wish for
Treasure
Gems
Genes
Friends
Eggs
Familliars
Breed changeg
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.png[img][/img]fIpwgQJ.png
@Eya this is so sweet!! <3 Could I wish for pinstripe and/or trail?
@Eya this is so sweet!! <3 Could I wish for pinstripe and/or trail?
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
This is amazing!

I wish for:

Eggs
Gems- 200 or more?
Genes
Skins
-Or glowing eyesight scroll-

Sorry if I'm asking a lot
-(word)- means wanted most
This is so awesome again! Ty for starting this
This is amazing!

I wish for:

Eggs
Gems- 200 or more?
Genes
Skins
-Or glowing eyesight scroll-

Sorry if I'm asking a lot
-(word)- means wanted most
This is so awesome again! Ty for starting this
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
Hellooo, im pretty new here and soo im going to wish for gems, i am saving up to get something really good! my goal is 10,000 gems and i got 428 soo iv got a looong way to go. any amount would help me c: thank you for doing this!
Hellooo, im pretty new here and soo im going to wish for gems, i am saving up to get something really good! my goal is 10,000 gems and i got 428 soo iv got a looong way to go. any amount would help me c: thank you for doing this!
Is this closed? If not, I would LOVE a Firefly scroll/Underbelly/ridges or just any gene scroll other than smirch. Oh ya, and vial of glowing sight and scatter scrolls and eggs AND sprites. If you can’t get that treasure or gems would be awesome too!

Btw all these items are just my wishes, you don’t have to get me all of these.
Is this closed? If not, I would LOVE a Firefly scroll/Underbelly/ridges or just any gene scroll other than smirch. Oh ya, and vial of glowing sight and scatter scrolls and eggs AND sprites. If you can’t get that treasure or gems would be awesome too!

Btw all these items are just my wishes, you don’t have to get me all of these.
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@ScarletSky
Howww I’m an older player than you, and you have soooo much more gems than me. I have only EVER spent 25 gems(bought a dragons with 15 and gave away 10).
@ScarletSky
Howww I’m an older player than you, and you have soooo much more gems than me. I have only EVER spent 25 gems(bought a dragons with 15 and gave away 10).
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@XxSwiftwaterxX wow really? that's a lot? i have just been joining giveaways and breeding/selling dragons. someone gave me 300 gems because they where quitting so that really helped me out. dang i hope i reach my goal :o maybe i just got lucky a few times lol
@XxSwiftwaterxX wow really? that's a lot? i have just been joining giveaways and breeding/selling dragons. someone gave me 300 gems because they where quitting so that really helped me out. dang i hope i reach my goal :o maybe i just got lucky a few times lol
@ScarletSky
Oh yes I know that thread. I asked for gems but they didn’t reply yet.
@ScarletSky
Oh yes I know that thread. I asked for gems but they didn’t reply yet.
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@Eya

Could I have one or two unhatched eggs and maybe a blossom gaoler tertiary gene change..? You don't have to grant these wishes because its a pretty expensive request! But if you do you can have any hatchling from my hatchery for free because you're an awesome bean and I love what you're doing. Also can I like give you donations because you deserve it. Thank you for reading this much love!

And another thing, whats your wish(wishes)? Id love to grant some!
@Eya

Could I have one or two unhatched eggs and maybe a blossom gaoler tertiary gene change..? You don't have to grant these wishes because its a pretty expensive request! But if you do you can have any hatchling from my hatchery for free because you're an awesome bean and I love what you're doing. Also can I like give you donations because you deserve it. Thank you for reading this much love!

And another thing, whats your wish(wishes)? Id love to grant some!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30