Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 305 306
1. What was the last book you read? The All For The Game series, by Nora Sakavic.
2. What was the last song you danced to? LMAO. It's been a while... Probably some random top 40's hit in dance class.
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Chinese because guess what... I'm in that class right now :' )
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Cincinnatus.
5. Do you have any lucky items? Nope. Well, I did have a lucky necklace a while back... but lost it, so maybe it wasn't all that lucky? Haha.
1. What was the last book you read? The All For The Game series, by Nora Sakavic.
2. What was the last song you danced to? LMAO. It's been a while... Probably some random top 40's hit in dance class.
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Chinese because guess what... I'm in that class right now :' )
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Cincinnatus.
5. Do you have any lucky items? Nope. Well, I did have a lucky necklace a while back... but lost it, so maybe it wasn't all that lucky? Haha.
1. What was the last book you read? My computer ethics textbook *UGHHHHHHH*
2. What was the last song you danced to? nothing since i've been on bed rest for the last 2.5 months
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? French or German
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Anne Frank
5. Do you have any lucky items? my lucky turtle necklace!
1. What was the last book you read? My computer ethics textbook *UGHHHHHHH*
2. What was the last song you danced to? nothing since i've been on bed rest for the last 2.5 months
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? French or German
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Anne Frank
5. Do you have any lucky items? my lucky turtle necklace!
bEvLAND.png
1. What was the last book you read? A small booklet of sentences in Japanese that I had to translate, most of them involving times and dates. Exams. Bad.

2. What was the last song you danced to? Some sort of instrumental rock song that started playing on the podcast I was listening to. I heard someone whispering 'bus... bus...' in the background, but that might have just been me.

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Japanese, so I wouldn't have to worry about my exams anymore. I haven't slept in three days.

4. What historical figure would you want to meet? That one insane count who had loads of animals in his house. He trained a monkey to eat dinner with him. I want to learn his secrets.

5. Do you have any lucky items? I have a set of D&D dice that always roll really well. I keep them lucky by sacrificing other dice that don't roll, usually by melting them or dropping them off tall buildings.
1. What was the last book you read? A small booklet of sentences in Japanese that I had to translate, most of them involving times and dates. Exams. Bad.

2. What was the last song you danced to? Some sort of instrumental rock song that started playing on the podcast I was listening to. I heard someone whispering 'bus... bus...' in the background, but that might have just been me.

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Japanese, so I wouldn't have to worry about my exams anymore. I haven't slept in three days.

4. What historical figure would you want to meet? That one insane count who had loads of animals in his house. He trained a monkey to eat dinner with him. I want to learn his secrets.

5. Do you have any lucky items? I have a set of D&D dice that always roll really well. I keep them lucky by sacrificing other dice that don't roll, usually by melting them or dropping them off tall buildings.
Zf61Anz.png
@jacktrader

1. What was the last book you read?
I'm still in the middle of reading The House of Hades.
2. What was the last song you danced to?
I don't remember.
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be?
Greek. I tried to learn it once, but I did not get any further than the alphabet.
4. What historical figure would you want to meet?
Stubbs the Cat, who was the mayor of a town in Alaska until his death. I like cats, alright?
5. Do you have any lucky items?
I need one, but I don't know what it would be. I heard that if you believe in good luck, you influence yourself yourself to become luckier.
@jacktrader

I'm still in the middle of reading The House of Hades.
I don't remember.
Greek. I tried to learn it once, but I did not get any further than the alphabet.
Stubbs the Cat, who was the mayor of a town in Alaska until his death. I like cats, alright?
I need one, but I don't know what it would be. I heard that if you believe in good luck, you influence yourself yourself to become luckier.
Mg9qSuP.gif
The Book Thief
I don't really dance. I lack the confidence to. I would like to though.
Hmm... probably some Scandinavian language. That's where most of my ancestors are from. :)
None..
Nope!
The Book Thief
I don't really dance. I lack the confidence to. I would like to though.
Hmm... probably some Scandinavian language. That's where most of my ancestors are from. :)
None..
Nope!
83275586_yMsvkTKoGvomN5f.gif
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
I like dungeon meshi and chappell roan
83275537_0TOL9nRdJWWGLss.gif
@JackTrader

1. What was the last book you read? The last novel I read was Hood (King Raven #1) by Stephen R. Lawhead, but the last "book" I read was an old Choose You Own Adventure book called Cave Of Time. I've also been intermittently enjoying reading Masquerade ( Discworld ) by Terry Pratchett to my kids. =)

2. What was the last song you danced to? La Isla Bonita by Madonna (it was on the radio)

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? That depends on which countries are most likely to give refugee status to Americans once WW III breaks out. =/

4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Albert Einstein =)

5. Do you have any lucky items? Do you mean as in a lucky charm, such as a rabbit's foot or some pattern behavior to ensure a positive outcome? No, not really. My luck has always had a mind of it's own and been what most people have called "really really bad luck", but I don't see it that way. I might get the 1 in 250,000 BAD thing happen to me, but then I somehow pull off the 1 in 350,000,000+ longshot escape clause that saves my life. I'd say that's extraordinary luck. =)

@JackTrader

1. What was the last book you read? The last novel I read was Hood (King Raven #1) by Stephen R. Lawhead, but the last "book" I read was an old Choose You Own Adventure book called Cave Of Time. I've also been intermittently enjoying reading Masquerade ( Discworld ) by Terry Pratchett to my kids. =)

2. What was the last song you danced to? La Isla Bonita by Madonna (it was on the radio)

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? That depends on which countries are most likely to give refugee status to Americans once WW III breaks out. =/

4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Albert Einstein =)

5. Do you have any lucky items? Do you mean as in a lucky charm, such as a rabbit's foot or some pattern behavior to ensure a positive outcome? No, not really. My luck has always had a mind of it's own and been what most people have called "really really bad luck", but I don't see it that way. I might get the 1 in 250,000 BAD thing happen to me, but then I somehow pull off the 1 in 350,000,000+ longshot escape clause that saves my life. I'd say that's extraordinary luck. =)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
1. What was the last book you read? Twilight, I'm actually reading it as I type. xD
2. What was the last song you danced to? I don't dance. Unless you count those days in preschool..
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Working on Chinese rn but it would be really nice to have it fluently.
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Donald Trump.
5. Do you have any lucky items? Yep, I do! My baby teeth, ahaha/
1. What was the last book you read? Twilight, I'm actually reading it as I type. xD
2. What was the last song you danced to? I don't dance. Unless you count those days in preschool..
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Working on Chinese rn but it would be really nice to have it fluently.
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Donald Trump.
5. Do you have any lucky items? Yep, I do! My baby teeth, ahaha/
CUnQdgy.png
1. What was the last book you read? Tigerheart's Shadow. It's a Warriorsbook.
2. What was the last song you danced to? " No Rompas Mi Corazón"
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Spanish
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? David Attenborough
5. Do you have any lucky items? Yes! I have a few charms.
1. What was the last book you read? Tigerheart's Shadow. It's a Warriorsbook.
2. What was the last song you danced to? " No Rompas Mi Corazón"
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? Spanish
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? David Attenborough
5. Do you have any lucky items? Yes! I have a few charms.
9D8YYS1.png
Birth of the firebringer, by Meredith Peirce. It's really good, but no one seems to have read it.

I...don't really dance. I am relistening to the Moana soundtrack. Again.

Gaelic or ASL.

Marsha P. Johnson.

Not really.
Birth of the firebringer, by Meredith Peirce. It's really good, but no one seems to have read it.

I...don't really dance. I am relistening to the Moana soundtrack. Again.

Gaelic or ASL.

Marsha P. Johnson.

Not really.
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan, which I highly recommend if you like fantasy and humor!
Slip by Elliot Moss
Spanish or ASL! I'm only at a conversational level in Spanish, and all I can reliably say in ASL is "cheese taco."
Oh man, so many. Artemisia Gentileschi, Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Harriet Tubman, Queen Boudica, Hatshepsut, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and probably more that I'm forgetting.
I don't know if I really consider it lucky, but I have a spinny ring that I wear all the time.
In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan, which I highly recommend if you like fantasy and humor!
Slip by Elliot Moss
Spanish or ASL! I'm only at a conversational level in Spanish, and all I can reliably say in ASL is "cheese taco."
Oh man, so many. Artemisia Gentileschi, Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Harriet Tubman, Queen Boudica, Hatshepsut, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and probably more that I'm forgetting.
I don't know if I really consider it lucky, but I have a spinny ring that I wear all the time.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 305 306