Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 305 306
take the test

Sorry
take the test

Sorry
8UOPD.gif AuUzt.gif V2b08.gif rRVgb.gif
@PonyLover That's some good advice.

Your tickets have been recorded.
@PonyLover That's some good advice.

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
This is so cool @jacktrader!

1. Do you like eggs?--- Yes
2. What's your favorite saying?--- "Oh HI Mark"
3. What's the last thing you took a picture of?--- Gandhi
4. What's your favorite smell?--- Walking into a tire store
5. Are you left handed or right handed?--- Right
This is so cool @jacktrader!

1. Do you like eggs?--- Yes
2. What's your favorite saying?--- "Oh HI Mark"
3. What's the last thing you took a picture of?--- Gandhi
4. What's your favorite smell?--- Walking into a tire store
5. Are you left handed or right handed?--- Right
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2303367/1#post_30024599
1. Do you like eggs? Definitely!
2. What's your favorite saying? It is what it is
3. What's the last thing you took a picture of? Me, with a pair of Halloween cat ears on :P (scared the beejeesus out of my cat, Ralphie, too!!)
4. What's your favorite smell? Baked bread
5. Are you left handed or right handed? Right

Don't include me in the RNG, but please include me in the ping list :)
1. Do you like eggs? Definitely!
2. What's your favorite saying? It is what it is
3. What's the last thing you took a picture of? Me, with a pair of Halloween cat ears on :P (scared the beejeesus out of my cat, Ralphie, too!!)
4. What's your favorite smell? Baked bread
5. Are you left handed or right handed? Right

Don't include me in the RNG, but please include me in the ping list :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Taniwah You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

@Arianethel Aww, poor kitty.

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Arianethel).
@Taniwah You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

@Arianethel Aww, poor kitty.

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Arianethel).
~they/them~
Awesome thanks! @jacktrader
Awesome thanks! @jacktrader
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2303367/1#post_30024599
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Fizzywits @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @GenesisReborn @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @PonyLover @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @squarewave @CloudGazer @Haretz @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @aq48bh @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @MintyDragon @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah

The winner of Jungle is CloudGazer!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions. :)
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Fizzywits @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @GenesisReborn @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @PonyLover @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @squarewave @CloudGazer @Haretz @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @aq48bh @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @MintyDragon @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah

The winner of Jungle is CloudGazer!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions. :)
~they/them~
1. What was the last book you read? Aurora and the Popcorn Dolphin
2. What was the last song you danced to? One Last Time
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? German
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Do you have any lucky items? No
1. What was the last book you read? Aurora and the Popcorn Dolphin
2. What was the last song you danced to? One Last Time
3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be? German
4. What historical figure would you want to meet? Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Do you have any lucky items? No
0gldo0m.png
1. What was the last book you read?

I started reading IT the other day.

2. What was the last song you danced to?

All Eyes On Me by a YouTuber called OR3O.

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be?

Japanese. I'm actually taking classes this year.

4. What historical figure would you want to meet?

Uh.. I don't know, I don't really want to meet one I guess.

5. Do you have any lucky items?

I used to have this key on a necklace rope that my dad gave me. I don't know where it went, though. It makes me sad :( He told me that key opened any door if I believed.
1. What was the last book you read?

I started reading IT the other day.

2. What was the last song you danced to?

All Eyes On Me by a YouTuber called OR3O.

3. If you could learn any language fluently which one would it be?

Japanese. I'm actually taking classes this year.

4. What historical figure would you want to meet?

Uh.. I don't know, I don't really want to meet one I guess.

5. Do you have any lucky items?

I used to have this key on a necklace rope that my dad gave me. I don't know where it went, though. It makes me sad :( He told me that key opened any door if I believed.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
1. Allegiance
2. Possessed by a disease
3. Russian!
4. I'm not super interested in meeting figures of the past the
5. I have a lucky necklace from back when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I got it from McDonald's way back when they had stuff like that. A story of why it's lucky is I was having a dream (when I was 17?) of something bad happening and I realized I was wearing a necklace, when I touched it in dream the dream stopped and I woke up. The next day I was looking around and I found the necklace from my dream, which I hadn't even thought of in years. So I just kinda adapted it as a good luck charm.
1. Allegiance
2. Possessed by a disease
3. Russian!
4. I'm not super interested in meeting figures of the past the
5. I have a lucky necklace from back when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I got it from McDonald's way back when they had stuff like that. A story of why it's lucky is I was having a dream (when I was 17?) of something bad happening and I realized I was wearing a necklace, when I touched it in dream the dream stopped and I woke up. The next day I was looking around and I found the necklace from my dream, which I hadn't even thought of in years. So I just kinda adapted it as a good luck charm.
yGResdm.gif
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 305 306