Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306
1. What's an important identity you have?
Drummer

2. Do you celebrate Halloween?
Of course! Spooky day is the best day!

3. What's something you've learned recently?
How to write an AP lab report (and it's not fun)

4. What's something you want to try?
The Death Drop in ballroom dance

5. Tell me a funny story.
My friend and I were at Savers to shop for Halloween stuff and we found a life sized skeleton so we started practicing ballroom in the middle of the store. XD
Drummer

Of course! Spooky day is the best day!

How to write an AP lab report (and it's not fun)

The Death Drop in ballroom dance

My friend and I were at Savers to shop for Halloween stuff and we found a life sized skeleton so we started practicing ballroom in the middle of the store. XD
Florist. :-)

YES. An excuse to dress up no matter your age + candy and parties is a yes from me always.

3/4 sets of hiragana as I’m learning Japanese!

My second go at university which is weird?

I was hanging out with friends at the park late at night when my boyfriend came from a different direction than I was expecting. Long story short, I jumped off a swing and ate dirt because I thought he was a serial killer.
Florist. :-)

YES. An excuse to dress up no matter your age + candy and parties is a yes from me always.

3/4 sets of hiragana as I’m learning Japanese!

My second go at university which is weird?

I was hanging out with friends at the park late at night when my boyfriend came from a different direction than I was expecting. Long story short, I jumped off a swing and ate dirt because I thought he was a serial killer.
JhsMXi4.jpg
I'm the rock of my friend group, and I pride myself in being someone that keeps others grounded and someone my friends can rely on when in need.

I do. I hope to get the chance to dress up this year 'cause I couldn't last year.

Someone just ranted to me about economics, so that was a lot to process.

I wanna witness a court case. I think that'd be pretty interesting.

I was sleeping over at my best friend's house and her mom caught me stuffing my mouth with pastries at 1 in the morning while my friend was passed out on the couch.
I'm the rock of my friend group, and I pride myself in being someone that keeps others grounded and someone my friends can rely on when in need.

I do. I hope to get the chance to dress up this year 'cause I couldn't last year.

Someone just ranted to me about economics, so that was a lot to process.

I wanna witness a court case. I think that'd be pretty interesting.

I was sleeping over at my best friend's house and her mom caught me stuffing my mouth with pastries at 1 in the morning while my friend was passed out on the couch.
DM for my d&d group! It's my first time and It's nice to see my friends explore a world/story that I created and have fun!
HECK YEAH! Gonna be a vampire probably cause I have cool special effects stuff.
King Cobras can control their hood! I just thought they always looked like that.
I want to follow a bob ross video and paint happy trees and happy accidents (I just dont have the supplies)
Once in a d&d game I was a gnome, naked and looking for clothes and I found a gnome body with clothes on. THINKING it was a dead body I was going to take the clothes for my own use. But he woke up and started screaming and I just punched him and he died. And i was like "oops" and continued to take his clothes. D&D is wild
DM for my d&d group! It's my first time and It's nice to see my friends explore a world/story that I created and have fun!
HECK YEAH! Gonna be a vampire probably cause I have cool special effects stuff.
King Cobras can control their hood! I just thought they always looked like that.
I want to follow a bob ross video and paint happy trees and happy accidents (I just dont have the supplies)
Once in a d&d game I was a gnome, naked and looking for clothes and I found a gnome body with clothes on. THINKING it was a dead body I was going to take the clothes for my own use. But he woke up and started screaming and I just punched him and he died. And i was like "oops" and continued to take his clothes. D&D is wild
-clever signature here-

A unique observant individual with flawless music taste ^o^

Unfortunatly Portugal sucks at this :( and especially my region, Madeira island T_T

My ex blocked me/ deleted me on facebook lol kinda sad but oh well

Going on a late night roadtrip adventure with my future boyfriend lol

Not really a story but I always have to contain myself from laughing after hearing women say "What?" out loud while they're on a phone ahahah

A unique observant individual with flawless music taste ^o^

Unfortunatly Portugal sucks at this :( and especially my region, Madeira island T_T

My ex blocked me/ deleted me on facebook lol kinda sad but oh well

Going on a late night roadtrip adventure with my future boyfriend lol

Not really a story but I always have to contain myself from laughing after hearing women say "What?" out loud while they're on a phone ahahah
QFXpYkj.png
@JackTrader, can you put me back on the pinglist? [b]1. What's an important identity you have?[/b] Insane fictionkin and life of the party. [b]2. Do you celebrate Halloween?[/b] YASSSSSSSSS. [b]3. What's something you've learned recently?[/b] My English teacher is scared of the cantina scene in [i]Star Wars[/i]. [b]4. What's something you want to try?[/b] Paragliding! [b]5. Tell me a funny story.[/b] [quote name="LoversMasque" date="2017-11-19 15:47:56" ] GATHER ROUND CHILDREN @EVENINGEMERALD AND I WILL NOW TELL THE STORY OF DURPSY ONCE UPON A TIME WE WERE A COUPLE OF DERPY GIRL SCOUT JUNIORS. AND WE WERE DECORATING A FLOAT FOR THE ROSE PARADE. SO THERE WAS THIS DR. SEUSS FLOAT AND ONE KID ON IT HAD HIS EYE PEELING OFF. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AbPvd5Z.jpg[/IMG] WE DECIDED TO NAME HIM DURPSY. FOUR YEARS LATER OR THEREABOUTS, I LEARNED THAT EMERALD ACQUIRED A COPY OF TOMODACHI LIFE. AND HER MIIS OF LONK AND PETCH WERE HAVING A BABY. WE DECIDED TO CALL THE UNBORN CHILD DURPSY AFTER THE FLOAT KID. FOR THE NEXT WEEK OUR TEXT STRING WAS ALL “HYPE FOR DURPSY”. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GIRL. AND THAT IS THE STORY OF DURPSY. [/quote]
@JackTrader, can you put me back on the pinglist?
Insane fictionkin and life of the party.

YASSSSSSSSS.

My English teacher is scared of the cantina scene in Star Wars.

Paragliding!

LoversMasque wrote on 2017-11-19 15:47:56:
GATHER ROUND CHILDREN @EVENINGEMERALD AND I WILL NOW TELL THE STORY OF DURPSY

ONCE UPON A TIME WE WERE A COUPLE OF DERPY GIRL SCOUT JUNIORS. AND WE WERE DECORATING A FLOAT FOR THE ROSE PARADE. SO THERE WAS THIS DR. SEUSS FLOAT AND ONE KID ON IT HAD HIS EYE PEELING OFF.
AbPvd5Z.jpg
WE DECIDED TO NAME HIM DURPSY.

FOUR YEARS LATER OR THEREABOUTS, I LEARNED THAT EMERALD ACQUIRED A COPY OF TOMODACHI LIFE. AND HER MIIS OF LONK AND PETCH WERE HAVING A BABY. WE DECIDED TO CALL THE UNBORN CHILD DURPSY AFTER THE FLOAT KID. FOR THE NEXT WEEK OUR TEXT STRING WAS ALL “HYPE FOR DURPSY”.

IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GIRL.

AND THAT IS THE STORY OF DURPSY.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306