Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 305 306
1. What's the weather like where you are? Mild and clear night good time for a bonfire.
2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment? Waterparks
3. Do you have a specific type of dragon you're looking for? I love the all except for spirals. they just look like snakes to me.
4. What was or is your favorite stuffed animal? Bears and dogs
5. What's your favorite instrument? Banjo
1. What's the weather like where you are? Mild and clear night good time for a bonfire.
2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment? Waterparks
3. Do you have a specific type of dragon you're looking for? I love the all except for spirals. they just look like snakes to me.
4. What was or is your favorite stuffed animal? Bears and dogs
5. What's your favorite instrument? Banjo
1. What's the weather like where you are?
really hot
2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment?
going on bike rides

3. Do you have a specific type of dragon you're looking for?
i'm always looking for dragons that are red, my favorite colour!

4. What was or is your favorite stuffed animal?
a stuffed duck
5. What's your favorite instrument?
out of the ones i've played, the baritone, tuba, gitar, piano, and bass, i think i enjoyed the piano the best!
really hot
2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment?
going on bike rides

i'm always looking for dragons that are red, my favorite colour!

a stuffed duck
out of the ones i've played, the baritone, tuba, gitar, piano, and bass, i think i enjoyed the piano the best!
@JackTrader

Overall? Really hot and humid. I'm in Louisiana and it's just disgusting on a good day. Today? It was hot and humid. I think we have a cold front coming in though, looks like next week. Keep in mind a cold front is 94 degrees instead of 99. -.-

Wake up early. I hate getting up early, but once I'm up and in the shower, it's nice. And I have time to have a cup of coffee and flightrise for a bit before I have to actually go about my day.

Not really anymore. I was originally looking for dragons that look like my cats, but I found them - Frankie, Copernicus, and Tiberius.

I had a stuffed dog when I was a kid that my mamaw bought for me at a garage sale. I put it down somewhere, when we were looking at open houses, I think. I was devastated. Now, it's going to be the red panda that my husband gave me (well. I stole from him), or my lemur I got from the zoo.

Piano, I think. Yes. A sax is pretty awesome too, but yeah, piano.
@JackTrader

Overall? Really hot and humid. I'm in Louisiana and it's just disgusting on a good day. Today? It was hot and humid. I think we have a cold front coming in though, looks like next week. Keep in mind a cold front is 94 degrees instead of 99. -.-

Wake up early. I hate getting up early, but once I'm up and in the shower, it's nice. And I have time to have a cup of coffee and flightrise for a bit before I have to actually go about my day.

Not really anymore. I was originally looking for dragons that look like my cats, but I found them - Frankie, Copernicus, and Tiberius.

I had a stuffed dog when I was a kid that my mamaw bought for me at a garage sale. I put it down somewhere, when we were looking at open houses, I think. I was devastated. Now, it's going to be the red panda that my husband gave me (well. I stole from him), or my lemur I got from the zoo.

Piano, I think. Yes. A sax is pretty awesome too, but yeah, piano.
goSc2L4.png
Pretty hot, but sometimes it rains SUPER heavy at the nighttime. (It happened twice in a span of 3 days)

Sometimes going to parties, as an introvert you know that I hate them but sometimes they are really fun c:

Looking for a really beautiful purple g1 or just purple dragon! Or one of those poison/toxin combos that look great!

It was a super tiny ball that was a penguin, it was super dirty but it was adorable.

Probablyyyy piano, I don't play it but it sounds really niccccceeeeee
Pretty hot, but sometimes it rains SUPER heavy at the nighttime. (It happened twice in a span of 3 days)

Sometimes going to parties, as an introvert you know that I hate them but sometimes they are really fun c:

Looking for a really beautiful purple g1 or just purple dragon! Or one of those poison/toxin combos that look great!

It was a super tiny ball that was a penguin, it was super dirty but it was adorable.

Probablyyyy piano, I don't play it but it sounds really niccccceeeeee
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
Right now? Dry, hot, and smoky.

Cleaning.

Nah, I just like dragons with generally appealing colors/genes.

My orange tabby cat with white accents!

Probably violin or piano? Sax is cool too.
Right now? Dry, hot, and smoky.

Cleaning.

Nah, I just like dragons with generally appealing colors/genes.

My orange tabby cat with white accents!

Probably violin or piano? Sax is cool too.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
It's been rainy!
Yoga or other exercise. Once I can get myself to start it, it's not so bad!
Not in particular! I like unique color combinations (the one for this round is quite pretty!) and I love the new gene, but it's more of an idle interest than active searching.
I had a stuffed dog that I took everywhere with me as a kid, but now I have a 7 foot long stuffed snake that hangs out on my bed too.
To play, clarinet and ukulele. To listen to, piano or violin.
It's been rainy!
Yoga or other exercise. Once I can get myself to start it, it's not so bad!
Not in particular! I like unique color combinations (the one for this round is quite pretty!) and I love the new gene, but it's more of an idle interest than active searching.
I had a stuffed dog that I took everywhere with me as a kid, but now I have a 7 foot long stuffed snake that hangs out on my bed too.
To play, clarinet and ukulele. To listen to, piano or violin.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Hot and muggy

Driving. I don't mind doing it, but if someone else will do it instead, I'm all for that lol.

Not anymore. I was able to buy my dream dragon recently (XXX Cerulean WC in my lair!)

My stuffed brown bear. I've had her since I was a baby and she has a music box inside that used to play "Jesus loves me" when I was little but it stopped working around the time I turned 8 so I pushed the whole box and stuffing back in and sowed the hole up so no stuffing could fall out.

Violin. I always wanted to play it but they didn't offer it at my middle school.
Hot and muggy

Driving. I don't mind doing it, but if someone else will do it instead, I'm all for that lol.

Not anymore. I was able to buy my dream dragon recently (XXX Cerulean WC in my lair!)

My stuffed brown bear. I've had her since I was a baby and she has a music box inside that used to play "Jesus loves me" when I was little but it stopped working around the time I turned 8 so I pushed the whole box and stuffing back in and sowed the hole up so no stuffing could fall out.

Violin. I always wanted to play it but they didn't offer it at my middle school.
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
1.What's the weather like where you are?
Dry as all get out omllll, although it has been raining a LOT in the last couple weeks.
Shower. Always been more of a bath person, just bc I have weak knees, but water is water and I’d spend hours in the shower if I could.
Anything pretty and blue! I’ve considered yellow and green too, since some colours like Mantis and Lemon are just— hngg
A lamb from my stepdad. It used to be a Gund brand bear from my birth father, but I learned it’s not always the expensive gifts you should love.
Harp or piano! I’m actually getting back into Skyward Sword just because of the harp scenes XD
1.What's the weather like where you are?
Dry as all get out omllll, although it has been raining a LOT in the last couple weeks.
Shower. Always been more of a bath person, just bc I have weak knees, but water is water and I’d spend hours in the shower if I could.
Anything pretty and blue! I’ve considered yellow and green too, since some colours like Mantis and Lemon are just— hngg
A lamb from my stepdad. It used to be a Gund brand bear from my birth father, but I learned it’s not always the expensive gifts you should love.
Harp or piano! I’m actually getting back into Skyward Sword just because of the harp scenes XD
please be mindful pinging- my username is LLUMINARII, 2 L’s, 2 I’s
@jackTrader

Can I be removed from pinglist?
@jackTrader

Can I be removed from pinglist?
Hot. Very, very hot. Im visiting a relative in france, and the town is beautiful, but SO FREAKING HOT

School? Its weird, but since i enjoy learning, once i forget im trapped in a building, it becomes kinda fun

Imps, like always, but i take whatever i end up liking

A nameless lynx plushie currently. All time favorite might be the tiny elephant plush named Nothing, for nostalgia's sake

I should say clarinet, since i used to play, but i really love piano and violin
Hot. Very, very hot. Im visiting a relative in france, and the town is beautiful, but SO FREAKING HOT

School? Its weird, but since i enjoy learning, once i forget im trapped in a building, it becomes kinda fun

Imps, like always, but i take whatever i end up liking

A nameless lynx plushie currently. All time favorite might be the tiny elephant plush named Nothing, for nostalgia's sake

I should say clarinet, since i used to play, but i really love piano and violin
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 305 306