Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 305 306
1. What's the weather like where you are?
A little bit cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain.

2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment?
A Nerf war with my brother

3. Do you have a specific type of dragon you're looking for?
I really like the one you are giving out right now. I like ones with matching colors like only blues or only reds/oranges. Basically just colors that look good together.

4. What was or is your favorite stuffed animal?
A pink and white poka-dotted stingray named snowflake but I don't have her anymore.

5. What's your favorite instrument?
Definitely drums. (I'm a drummer though so I may be biased XD)
A little bit cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain.

2. What is something that you don't necessarily want to do beforehand, but you enjoy it in the moment?
A Nerf war with my brother

I really like the one you are giving out right now. I like ones with matching colors like only blues or only reds/oranges. Basically just colors that look good together.

A pink and white poka-dotted stingray named snowflake but I don't have her anymore.

Definitely drums. (I'm a drummer though so I may be biased XD)
@jacktrader could i please be taken off the pinglist? thanks.
@jacktrader could i please be taken off the pinglist? thanks.
Clear skies, probably 80-90 degrees.

Scuba Diving. Descending and equalizing is the hardest part ... but after that, it's marvelous

I'm always interested in Imperials

I have an old webkinz Orca

The guitar ... I've always wanted to learn but I'm more of an athlete than a musician
Clear skies, probably 80-90 degrees.

Scuba Diving. Descending and equalizing is the hardest part ... but after that, it's marvelous

I'm always interested in Imperials

I have an old webkinz Orca

The guitar ... I've always wanted to learn but I'm more of an athlete than a musician
@TwilightStars Aww, poor giraffe.

@electricangel That's relatable. Math can be fun.

@coyearth That is a cool instrument.

@ErthisiaKay Aww that's a cute story.

@WishUponADragon Ooh I'm interested in what both look like.

@minted Good instruments.

@VeroKitty The drums are cool!

@Sssargon Wow that's impressive.

@kyrin18 Aw, that's sweet. :)

@Nana64 Oh, I don't care for waterparks in theory too.

@windwakerK Wow, that's a lot of instruments!

@callmeang Oh wow, I'm sorry!

@Purplepurple As an introvert, I can relate.

@xyliacera Oh, cleaning's a good one.

@crowmachine Oh wow, that sounds awesome.

@cinnamonbits17 I hate the thought of driving lol.

@lluminarii Showering takes so much effort!

@Peacewielder Sure thing!

@topazwolf91 Oh, wow. At least it's beautiful!

@Emeraldlion21 Aww, sounds cute.

@ChibiSatan No problem!

@Dettlaff Oh, wow. I've never been scuba diving!

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Peacewielder and ChibiSatan).
@TwilightStars Aww, poor giraffe.

@electricangel That's relatable. Math can be fun.

@coyearth That is a cool instrument.

@ErthisiaKay Aww that's a cute story.

@WishUponADragon Ooh I'm interested in what both look like.

@minted Good instruments.

@VeroKitty The drums are cool!

@Sssargon Wow that's impressive.

@kyrin18 Aw, that's sweet. :)

@Nana64 Oh, I don't care for waterparks in theory too.

@windwakerK Wow, that's a lot of instruments!

@callmeang Oh wow, I'm sorry!

@Purplepurple As an introvert, I can relate.

@xyliacera Oh, cleaning's a good one.

@crowmachine Oh wow, that sounds awesome.

@cinnamonbits17 I hate the thought of driving lol.

@lluminarii Showering takes so much effort!

@Peacewielder Sure thing!

@topazwolf91 Oh, wow. At least it's beautiful!

@Emeraldlion21 Aww, sounds cute.

@ChibiSatan No problem!

@Dettlaff Oh, wow. I've never been scuba diving!

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Peacewielder and ChibiSatan).
~they/them~
Today? Ugh. Cold, chilly, brrrrrrrrr. It's August people, come on! ...Good concrete weather though... XD

Umm... everything. XD Mainly starting in a new group, or going to a class for the first time. :D

I'm always looking for WILDCLAWS!!!!!!!!!!! XDD

Those beanie toys with the giant eyes. They are soo cute!! XD Me and my sibs always called them big-eyed-animals. :)

Piano, hands down. I started learning it from my mom, but then I kinda decided that listening to it is much better for me. XDD

~Soal~ :)
Today? Ugh. Cold, chilly, brrrrrrrrr. It's August people, come on! ...Good concrete weather though... XD

Umm... everything. XD Mainly starting in a new group, or going to a class for the first time. :D

I'm always looking for WILDCLAWS!!!!!!!!!!! XDD

Those beanie toys with the giant eyes. They are soo cute!! XD Me and my sibs always called them big-eyed-animals. :)

Piano, hands down. I started learning it from my mom, but then I kinda decided that listening to it is much better for me. XDD

~Soal~ :)
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
Here? Well, it's beautiful Autumn weather, but, ya know, it's still August! It's not fall yet (even though the leaves have decided it is XD)! J:S
Mainly carnivals. All those rides look so scary when you first walk in, but as soon as you get on one (as long as it's not a Roller Coaster XD) you have fun. :D
WILDCLAWSWILDCLAWSWILDCLAWSWILCLAWSWILDCLAWS... *pants, huhuhuhuhuhuh XD* ...WWIIILLDDCCLLAAAWWWSSSSSSSSSSS I really like Wildclaws... hehehehehehe... XDDDD
All of the ones that have big eyes!! And the ones that talk, they're creepy but cool. XD
Like my sister (Lostsoal ;D), piano. I also like guitar though... kinda. XD
Here? Well, it's beautiful Autumn weather, but, ya know, it's still August! It's not fall yet (even though the leaves have decided it is XD)! J:S
Mainly carnivals. All those rides look so scary when you first walk in, but as soon as you get on one (as long as it's not a Roller Coaster XD) you have fun. :D
WILDCLAWSWILDCLAWSWILDCLAWSWILCLAWSWILDCLAWS... *pants, huhuhuhuhuhuh XD* ...WWIIILLDDCCLLAAAWWWSSSSSSSSSSS I really like Wildclaws... hehehehehehe... XDDDD
All of the ones that have big eyes!! And the ones that talk, they're creepy but cool. XD
Like my sister (Lostsoal ;D), piano. I also like guitar though... kinda. XD
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
weird.

hmmm can't think of any

no but generally imps sd and noodles ovo

a stuffed panda!!

piano violin and organ *screams*
weird.

hmmm can't think of any

no but generally imps sd and noodles ovo

a stuffed panda!!

piano violin and organ *screams*
DVynlKm.png

Lately hot, and me not likey

Maybe work? Cuz of all the cute dogs, I tend to enjoy it

A new pastel prince/princess is always welcomed with love in my lair ^^

I'd love to have an owl or deer stuffed plushies

Piano but I very much enjoy the violin too

Lately hot, and me not likey

Maybe work? Cuz of all the cute dogs, I tend to enjoy it

A new pastel prince/princess is always welcomed with love in my lair ^^

I'd love to have an owl or deer stuffed plushies

Piano but I very much enjoy the violin too
QFXpYkj.png
@LostSoal The piano is beautiful.

@Haliana Oh, I hate roller coasters!

@Lorbeergruft I wonder what you mean by weird.

@RenatoUlbov I'd love to work with dogs!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@LostSoal The piano is beautiful.

@Haliana Oh, I hate roller coasters!

@Lorbeergruft I wonder what you mean by weird.

@RenatoUlbov I'd love to work with dogs!

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem

The winner of Unnamed is cinnamonbits17!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem

The winner of Unnamed is cinnamonbits17!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 305 306