Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery Gene Raffle!! [5kt/5g entry fee]
Hello!

I am holding a raffle, that you can enter for a small price of 5kt or 5g! However, there are four genes in the prize pool. And these will remain a mystery. If you are to win, you may choose one of the options, without knowing which gene it actually is (the genes will be numbered 1-4). There will be four winners, picked in subsequent order, and the first will get the first pick of four options, and the second will get the second pick out of three options, and so on...

To enter, you are to send me a private message with your entry fee (gems or treasure, your choice!). I will then add your username's name to a spreadsheet, so I may keep track of the participants. A random number generator will be used to determine the four winners, with each user's number being their row number in the spreadsheet (there will be one user per row in the spreadsheet).

However, the raffle will only end when a hundred users sign up, and prizes and winners will be chosen as soon as the hundredth entry fee is received.

Good luck!
Hello!

I am holding a raffle, that you can enter for a small price of 5kt or 5g! However, there are four genes in the prize pool. And these will remain a mystery. If you are to win, you may choose one of the options, without knowing which gene it actually is (the genes will be numbered 1-4). There will be four winners, picked in subsequent order, and the first will get the first pick of four options, and the second will get the second pick out of three options, and so on...

To enter, you are to send me a private message with your entry fee (gems or treasure, your choice!). I will then add your username's name to a spreadsheet, so I may keep track of the participants. A random number generator will be used to determine the four winners, with each user's number being their row number in the spreadsheet (there will be one user per row in the spreadsheet).

However, the raffle will only end when a hundred users sign up, and prizes and winners will be chosen as soon as the hundredth entry fee is received.

Good luck!
bump
bump
bump
bump
up
up
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
bump
bump
bump
bump