Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Aberration Breed Change Service [CLOSED]
1 2
Hallo! I'm sure you are aware that two free Aberration Breed Change scrolls were given to every player, and these are clanbound, meaning that they cannot be traded with or sold on the Auction House. However, I have no need for these breed change scrolls, and am offering a service where you send me dragons you would like to convert to Aberration, and I will return them, as Aberration.

This service will cost 275kt, or 275g, whichever is your preference. This service will only run until the two scrolls I have are used. First come, first serve. There is no need to ping me.

THIS SERVICE IS NOW CLOSED.
Hallo! I'm sure you are aware that two free Aberration Breed Change scrolls were given to every player, and these are clanbound, meaning that they cannot be traded with or sold on the Auction House. However, I have no need for these breed change scrolls, and am offering a service where you send me dragons you would like to convert to Aberration, and I will return them, as Aberration.

This service will cost 275kt, or 275g, whichever is your preference. This service will only run until the two scrolls I have are used. First come, first serve. There is no need to ping me.

THIS SERVICE IS NOW CLOSED.
bump
bump
bump
bump
up
up
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
bump
bump
I can pay with gems once but I'll let you know when I have the treasure for the other one? Thanks.
I can pay with gems once but I'll let you know when I have the treasure for the other one? Thanks.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
I've got the funds though I'm curious if Noc eggs will lower your price. Ping me back!
I've got the funds though I'm curious if Noc eggs will lower your price. Ping me back!
@Rionach, sure! I'll knock down the price by 5g/5kt to 270g/270kt. Send a crossroads at your convenience!
@Rionach, sure! I'll knock down the price by 5g/5kt to 270g/270kt. Send a crossroads at your convenience!
Their LAH price was 247g each and I've got 24 of them. Your response tells me to add possibly two of them to the trade?
Their LAH price was 247g each and I've got 24 of them. Your response tells me to add possibly two of them to the trade?
Actually, can we just do the 270g/kt trade? (I don't have the brain capacity for anything, sorry! XD). @Rionach
Actually, can we just do the 270g/kt trade? (I don't have the brain capacity for anything, sorry! XD). @Rionach
1 2