Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 305 306
1. If you could buy anything right now what would it be?
the rest of the book series im reading.

2. What's your favorite place to be?
the woods

3. What's the last picture you took?
a pic of my sister's dog

4. Would you want to know when you'll die?
how will my family fair?

5. What's the biggest priority in your life right now?
getting past senior year, and getting into college
the rest of the book series im reading.

the woods

a pic of my sister's dog

how will my family fair?

getting past senior year, and getting into college
@LostSkys Good luck with that!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@LostSkys Good luck with that!

~they/them~
I've been wanting the equipment to make buttons/pins and some things to make some jewelry i've been planning so probably that :> Or if not, a really nice new L-desk i've been wanting, if i had the space. or... another copy of new leaf so I can decorate another town, IDK I'm really head in the clouds and want to buy a bunch of stuff

in nature or simply out and about, like being alone in the woods or some peaceful green area or simply having fun with friends when riding in the car with all the windows down and listening to music and laughing. at home it'd be just being behind my computer at my desk, listening to music, doing art or just chilling. (now if only I can just get a nice room to decorate for that then it'd be perfect woo)

a picture of a bread shelf in a local market with a sign that says "OOPS!!! WE BAKED TOO MUCH!!!" lmao

no, i really wouldn't. i suffer from fear of losing opportunities and constantly feel like i have very limited time to do the things i want to do and enjoy myself, i really wouldn't want to have a date glaring me in the face. i just want to take it slow and not worry too much about loss.

continuing the awesome progress i've made with my mental health recovery, getting back into the groove with my art, getting more independent and finally doing adult stuff (income, moving out, maybe college etc) and making sure I'm all prepared for my upcoming top surgery! I'm stoked!
I've been wanting the equipment to make buttons/pins and some things to make some jewelry i've been planning so probably that :> Or if not, a really nice new L-desk i've been wanting, if i had the space. or... another copy of new leaf so I can decorate another town, IDK I'm really head in the clouds and want to buy a bunch of stuff

in nature or simply out and about, like being alone in the woods or some peaceful green area or simply having fun with friends when riding in the car with all the windows down and listening to music and laughing. at home it'd be just being behind my computer at my desk, listening to music, doing art or just chilling. (now if only I can just get a nice room to decorate for that then it'd be perfect woo)

a picture of a bread shelf in a local market with a sign that says "OOPS!!! WE BAKED TOO MUCH!!!" lmao

no, i really wouldn't. i suffer from fear of losing opportunities and constantly feel like i have very limited time to do the things i want to do and enjoy myself, i really wouldn't want to have a date glaring me in the face. i just want to take it slow and not worry too much about loss.

continuing the awesome progress i've made with my mental health recovery, getting back into the groove with my art, getting more independent and finally doing adult stuff (income, moving out, maybe college etc) and making sure I'm all prepared for my upcoming top surgery! I'm stoked!
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
@stormspecter That's great!

@stormspecter That's great!

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @EagerNicol @LovelyRails @GoblinQueen72 @electricangel @topazwolf91 @Babs3 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @Whesh @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @XernaPirate @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @HalNightStar @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319

The winner of Nonebb is Prisoner319!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new questions and dragons.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @EagerNicol @LovelyRails @GoblinQueen72 @electricangel @topazwolf91 @Babs3 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @Whesh @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @XernaPirate @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @HalNightStar @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319

The winner of Nonebb is Prisoner319!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new questions and dragons.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated!
The next round has been updated!
~they/them~
1. Do you enjoy being complimented?
Sometimes, it depends on who it's by
2. Dedicate a song to someone.
Shot Through the Heart by Bon Jovi dedicated to my mother who is always singing it
3. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yes
4. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Miami, Florida
5. What's the last thing you had to drink?
Hot chocolate
Sometimes, it depends on who it's by
Shot Through the Heart by Bon Jovi dedicated to my mother who is always singing it
Yes
Miami, Florida
Hot chocolate
?6-8pN=platform.pngTdY99.gif
1. Do you enjoy being complimented? Why, yes!

2. Dedicate a song to someone. Why should I? Music belongs to everyone!

3. Do you believe in soulmates? I believe that some people have them, and as far as I know I’m single and... feeling rather antsy about it.

4. Where were you 3 hours ago? The Magic Castle in Hollywood!

5. What's the last thing you had to drink? Water...
1. Do you enjoy being complimented? Why, yes!

2. Dedicate a song to someone. Why should I? Music belongs to everyone!

3. Do you believe in soulmates? I believe that some people have them, and as far as I know I’m single and... feeling rather antsy about it.

4. Where were you 3 hours ago? The Magic Castle in Hollywood!

5. What's the last thing you had to drink? Water...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I'm pretty sure everyone does, even if they don't show it. Yes :)

Animals by Relay Company to my dearest Nine from Final Fantasy Type-0 <3

Yup ^^

My house.

Sweet Tea ^w^
I'm pretty sure everyone does, even if they don't show it. Yes :)

Animals by Relay Company to my dearest Nine from Final Fantasy Type-0 <3

Yup ^^

My house.

Sweet Tea ^w^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Yes lol. I think everyone does, even if they say no. Compliments make people smile.

Butterfly Kisses to my dad

I do

Recovering from a 5k I ran this morning

Gatorade
Yes lol. I think everyone does, even if they say no. Compliments make people smile.

Butterfly Kisses to my dad

I do

Recovering from a 5k I ran this morning

Gatorade
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 305 306