Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free items
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@luckgandor

I am sorry about your leaving, but also good luck in your adventures in future.
Thanks for anything send. <3
@luckgandor

I am sorry about your leaving, but also good luck in your adventures in future.
Thanks for anything send. <3
@luckgandor hello can i get Stuff? good luck in your future non-dragony endeavors!
@luckgandor hello can i get Stuff? good luck in your future non-dragony endeavors!
Hi ! I would love some apparel, familiars, and items please ! Also if you have any leveled dragons that'd be a huge help ! Thanks and good luck ' @luckgandor
Hi ! I would love some apparel, familiars, and items please ! Also if you have any leveled dragons that'd be a huge help ! Thanks and good luck ' @luckgandor
@luckgandor

Ill be happy to take any apparel, skins/accents, or special dragons!
Im sorry to see you go, but I hope you have a good time outside of fr :)
@luckgandor

Ill be happy to take any apparel, skins/accents, or special dragons!
Im sorry to see you go, but I hope you have a good time outside of fr :)
@luckgandor

If you're still giving away stuff, i'd love to have something, anything is fine! Could I perhaps adopt a dragon or two as well, though? All your dragons are pretty, but your unnamed Wildclaw, and Monocrome really speak to me. I'd love to give them a loving home! Sad to see you leave, best of luck out there! :D Thanks!
@luckgandor

If you're still giving away stuff, i'd love to have something, anything is fine! Could I perhaps adopt a dragon or two as well, though? All your dragons are pretty, but your unnamed Wildclaw, and Monocrome really speak to me. I'd love to give them a loving home! Sad to see you leave, best of luck out there! :D Thanks!
@luckgandor
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope you had fun here at FR. If you're still giving away stuff, may I take a couple of items/familiars off your hands?
@luckgandor
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope you had fun here at FR. If you're still giving away stuff, may I take a couple of items/familiars off your hands?
qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
@luckgandor
Sorry to see you go. I hope you have as much, if not more fun, in real life!
I'd love to get a familiar or two, but I'd really take anything off your hands. :o
@luckgandor
Sorry to see you go. I hope you have as much, if not more fun, in real life!
I'd love to get a familiar or two, but I'd really take anything off your hands. :o
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@luckgandor
I wish you luck in real life... and I'd love something!
@luckgandor
I wish you luck in real life... and I'd love something!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@luckgandor sorry to hea r you're leaving. I wish you luck in the real world. Can I please have any coatil/s you can spare? I love them a lot and they will have a permanent home with me! Thanks.
@luckgandor sorry to hea r you're leaving. I wish you luck in the real world. Can I please have any coatil/s you can spare? I love them a lot and they will have a permanent home with me! Thanks.
Sorry your leaving dude, if you still have any more ill take 1
Sorry your leaving dude, if you still have any more ill take 1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58