Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@luckgandor
I'll have any apparel items or any familiar if you have some left :D
A shame to see you leave. Hopefully you enjoyed your time here, and maybe you'll be back some day. ^^
@luckgandor
I'll have any apparel items or any familiar if you have some left :D
A shame to see you leave. Hopefully you enjoyed your time here, and maybe you'll be back some day. ^^
@luckgandor

I would enjoy a dragon or anything.
@luckgandor

I would enjoy a dragon or anything.
@luckgandor if you still have an item i'd love one!! goodbye, and good luck w life!!
@luckgandor if you still have an item i'd love one!! goodbye, and good luck w life!!
dOfXepK.gif
@luckgandor if you still have anything left, I'd greatly appreciate it! I wish you all the best in life regardless!
@luckgandor if you still have anything left, I'd greatly appreciate it! I wish you all the best in life regardless!
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@luckgandor
Anything is fine with me!
Good luck outside of this game!
@luckgandor
Anything is fine with me!
Good luck outside of this game!
Gks1_avatar_1453729477-110x110.png
@luckgandor could I have some? Anything is fine.
@luckgandor could I have some? Anything is fine.
xPlkKnY.png
@luckgandor Hello! I'd be happy to take anything you're willing to offer :3 I wish you all the best in life <3
@luckgandor Hello! I'd be happy to take anything you're willing to offer :3 I wish you all the best in life <3
og1nrYo.gif
@luckgandor

Omg I'm so in like with Octavia and Alcides !! Could I may adopt them ? They would have a good forever home with me <3 they're so beautiful !

I also run newbie welcome packs so I would love any apparel or Familiars please ! Thank you so much
@luckgandor

Omg I'm so in like with Octavia and Alcides !! Could I may adopt them ? They would have a good forever home with me <3 they're so beautiful !

I also run newbie welcome packs so I would love any apparel or Familiars please ! Thank you so much
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@luckgandor
Such a shame you're leaving! I would absolutely love any apparel, skins, or familiars you have? But if not, than anything would be great. (: Thank you!
@luckgandor
Such a shame you're leaving! I would absolutely love any apparel, skins, or familiars you have? But if not, than anything would be great. (: Thank you!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@luckgandor

Could I maybe have a level 25 dragon ? I'm still new and I don't have one yet...thank you so much ! Any apparel or familiars would be so amazing too ! Thank you !!

Edit: could I maybe also get your Milifae familiars and the sweetheart swan? I love to collect new familiars ! Thanks <3
@luckgandor

Could I maybe have a level 25 dragon ? I'm still new and I don't have one yet...thank you so much ! Any apparel or familiars would be so amazing too ! Thank you !!

Edit: could I maybe also get your Milifae familiars and the sweetheart swan? I love to collect new familiars ! Thanks <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58