Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@luckgandor
Sorry you're leaving :( if you have any festival apparel or retired items, could I have some?
@luckgandor
Sorry you're leaving :( if you have any festival apparel or retired items, could I have some?
fJ1MNlM.png
@luckgandor
Hi! Good luck in real life ^^
@luckgandor
Hi! Good luck in real life ^^
@luckgandor
I wish you luck in your real life^^
@luckgandor
I wish you luck in your real life^^
Sade to are you leave :( glad to accept a gift :)
Sade to are you leave :( glad to accept a gift :)
B43QG5A.png
@luckgandor
Yes please.
@luckgandor
Yes please.
@luckgandor could I please have something? Apparel/Familiars would be amazing. Thank you for doing this!
@luckgandor could I please have something? Apparel/Familiars would be amazing. Thank you for doing this!
wOE9I81.png
@luckgandor
Aw, I'm sad to hear you're leaving FR.
If you happen to have any familiars left or Apparel items, I would be interested.
Hopefully, you come back some day ^^
Thanks.
PS: I'm also okay with a dragon depending on what species it is and its colours.
@luckgandor
Aw, I'm sad to hear you're leaving FR.
If you happen to have any familiars left or Apparel items, I would be interested.
Hopefully, you come back some day ^^
Thanks.
PS: I'm also okay with a dragon depending on what species it is and its colours.
@luckgandor

I hope your stay here was pleasant. Apparel/familiars/treasure/gems would be awesome, if you are giving those away, but anything is appreciated. =)
@luckgandor

I hope your stay here was pleasant. Apparel/familiars/treasure/gems would be awesome, if you are giving those away, but anything is appreciated. =)
22387.png22384.pngcherubgeneeggice.png22385.png22386.png
@luckgandor

i hope you find something else you enjoy doing! i would love anything you have :)
@luckgandor

i hope you find something else you enjoy doing! i would love anything you have :)
@luckgandor

Sorry to hear you're leaving, but good luck! If you still have anything left, I'd love an item!
@luckgandor

Sorry to hear you're leaving, but good luck! If you still have anything left, I'd love an item!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58