Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - 80+5kT - OVER
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@kriski bag #70 please with seafood =)
@kriski bag #70 please with seafood =)
@Seonais - received and recorded, thanks for playing.
@Seonais - received and recorded, thanks for playing.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Hello! I'll take #4 with insects please :) thank you!

Edit: plus tickets!
@kriski

Hello! I'll take #4 with insects please :) thank you!

Edit: plus tickets!
BVUXJUX.pngoTdV3g1.pngA5IUJck.png

@Daiysis - received and recorded, thanks for playing.
@Daiysis - received and recorded, thanks for playing.
@kriski may I have a bag and tickets please? Sending payment to you via mail. Thanks!

Meat and Plants
@kriski may I have a bag and tickets please? Sending payment to you via mail. Thanks!

Meat and Plants
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@KatzPetz - there's only 300 food points of one type this time, would you like meat or plants?
@KatzPetz - there's only 300 food points of one type this time, would you like meat or plants?
@kriski sorry, I failed to see that. Meat please. However, if you do run short on my first choice, you can send me the other then, I'm not picky.
@kriski sorry, I failed to see that. Meat please. However, if you do run short on my first choice, you can send me the other then, I'm not picky.
@KatzPetz - no problem, thanks for playing. Hardly anybody requests plants...
@KatzPetz - no problem, thanks for playing. Hardly anybody requests plants...
@kriski you can send plants then, I have a little over 2500 of each food "used" cuz of dorming I just apply the food when I do the collecting, so the extra I get from the grab bags just helps me stay ahead of their bellies ;) lol

I can't do coliseum right now as I explained in the check in, so this is a huge help til I can - hopefully next month - just need thermal compound for CPU.
@kriski you can send plants then, I have a little over 2500 of each food "used" cuz of dorming I just apply the food when I do the collecting, so the extra I get from the grab bags just helps me stay ahead of their bellies ;) lol

I can't do coliseum right now as I explained in the check in, so this is a huge help til I can - hopefully next month - just need thermal compound for CPU.
@kriski so excited to finally have a chance to get one of these!!

I'd like to claim bag #87 with seafood, please! I'll also be buying 7 early tickets ^^
@kriski so excited to finally have a chance to get one of these!!

I'd like to claim bag #87 with seafood, please! I'll also be buying 7 early tickets ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20