Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - 80+5kT - OVER
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@kriski Thank you. I sent a payment to get May's tickets. I appreciate it!
@kriski Thank you. I sent a payment to get May's tickets. I appreciate it!
27567613.png BLACK PLAGUE HATCHERY 27567614.png
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@PastaTea - done.
@PastaTea - done.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@adrienne1614, @Aedoria, @badgerstripes, @basicblack1986, @beargirl1393, @Beruga, @BlackSherruk, @CelestialBlue, @Chlorophyll, @Clinquant, @Daiysis, @Delcat, @dirtyzucchini, @DraigTeg, @Effervessa, @Fyreimp, @GibbousWolf, @GlimmerMelody, @glitchedghostie, @Gloomy, @GreylightS, @heroed, @hippogriff412, @Hotpocketguru, @kaelidra, @KaiMalut, @Karida, @KatzPetz, @korradorable, @lilbluecat, @MageofHearts, @magxctrick, @Melodious, @MementoMoe, @mfncool, @MOMOFSIX, @MudDawg, @MystiqueMuse, @PouncesSoftly, @PrincessArya. @Ramirez33, @remuslupinesque, @SapphyreL, @Seonais, @Sharanay, @SirArchimedes, @slothqueenxx, @snowytetra, @Soulborg63, @synnful, @tigerspellbear, @Turstrigo, @Valikor, @Valkymie, @Vulpess, @waterdancer, @Wintercreek, @WolfSoulweaver, @WyldDandelyon, @ZestyyShats, @Zygon Good evening everybody and Happy Greenskeeper. This month you helped me finish my Nature Rep, Doppelhelix: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24273526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242736/24273526_350.png[/img] [/url] You also helped me buy 2 Lair expansions. They sure will come in handy for the new Advent Calendar Dragon Raffle format. The main reason I put together 90 bags this month was because I knew I needed SO MUCH CASH for the lair expansions on top of my usual festival spending frenzy. So, thank you very much. Thank you to all of you who filled out the feedback form. Cat Companions won by a landslide. I'll try to work some in next time. And Soft Pink Silks. Speaking of which, please remember to sign up for my [b]NEW[/b] pinglist below. The old one has been retired. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QaJr7yvv27O3TY3Srq3sgZ_0UjTTv9ZNpLMQeQkwvFs/edit?usp=sharing][b][u]Pinglist for kriski's Grab Bags[/u][/b][/url] [url= https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UUxH8nrxwjY5RGIOrZi6D7vm5eJ6qQ0TOZkEQczuJek/edit?usp=sharing][b][u]Pinglist for Early Tickets Sales[/u][/b][/url]
@adrienne1614, @Aedoria, @badgerstripes, @basicblack1986, @beargirl1393, @Beruga, @BlackSherruk, @CelestialBlue, @Chlorophyll, @Clinquant, @Daiysis, @Delcat, @dirtyzucchini, @DraigTeg, @Effervessa, @Fyreimp, @GibbousWolf, @GlimmerMelody, @glitchedghostie, @Gloomy, @GreylightS, @heroed, @hippogriff412, @Hotpocketguru, @kaelidra, @KaiMalut, @Karida, @KatzPetz, @korradorable, @lilbluecat, @MageofHearts, @magxctrick, @Melodious, @MementoMoe, @mfncool, @MOMOFSIX, @MudDawg, @MystiqueMuse, @PouncesSoftly, @PrincessArya. @Ramirez33, @remuslupinesque, @SapphyreL, @Seonais, @Sharanay, @SirArchimedes, @slothqueenxx, @snowytetra, @Soulborg63, @synnful, @tigerspellbear, @Turstrigo, @Valikor, @Valkymie, @Vulpess, @waterdancer, @Wintercreek, @WolfSoulweaver, @WyldDandelyon, @ZestyyShats, @Zygon

Good evening everybody and Happy Greenskeeper. This month you helped me finish my Nature Rep, Doppelhelix:

24273526_350.png

You also helped me buy 2 Lair expansions. They sure will come in handy for the new Advent Calendar Dragon Raffle format. The main reason I put together 90 bags this month was because I knew I needed SO MUCH CASH for the lair expansions on top of my usual festival spending frenzy. So, thank you very much.

Thank you to all of you who filled out the feedback form. Cat Companions won by a landslide. I'll try to work some in next time. And Soft Pink Silks.

Speaking of which, please remember to sign up for my NEW pinglist below. The old one has been retired.

Pinglist for kriski's Grab Bags

Pinglist for Early Tickets Sales
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
YOOOO SUCH A PRETTY REP
YOOOO SUCH A PRETTY REP
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Awesome nature rep
Awesome nature rep
TzfAhH6.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20