Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 'The Good Stuff' Giveaway
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374
@Devilbaby

You're a good example for others in terms of showing priorities. It was nice to meet you. Even if we didn't talk to much here or by PM, I'm really satisfied because of these little talks.

I'm glad I could take part in this giveaway. I had a chance to see how people are generous towards other users, how they behave when they get their (dream) items, how they're excited because of another egg, familiar, apparel. That was such a good time during this month that I won't forget. :) You'll be remembered especially by my unique dragon.

Good luck in your real life. Take a good care of your family - it's the greatest investment in human's life. I wish you the best of health!
S.M.
@Devilbaby

You're a good example for others in terms of showing priorities. It was nice to meet you. Even if we didn't talk to much here or by PM, I'm really satisfied because of these little talks.

I'm glad I could take part in this giveaway. I had a chance to see how people are generous towards other users, how they behave when they get their (dream) items, how they're excited because of another egg, familiar, apparel. That was such a good time during this month that I won't forget. :) You'll be remembered especially by my unique dragon.

Good luck in your real life. Take a good care of your family - it's the greatest investment in human's life. I wish you the best of health!
S.M.
YM7fnsh.gif
@Devilbaby

My best thoughts are with your girl! May she be fine forever and thank you very much for holding this! You truly seems to be a good person and I wish you the best for your girl and you! Thanks again for holding this, it took a lot of your time and we all are glad you did!
@Devilbaby

My best thoughts are with your girl! May she be fine forever and thank you very much for holding this! You truly seems to be a good person and I wish you the best for your girl and you! Thanks again for holding this, it took a lot of your time and we all are glad you did!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Gosh that sounds really frightening, I'm glad your daughter is okay. All the best for a speedy recovery for her and thank you for hosting this, it's been lovely of you and I hope that life is kind from now on!
Gosh that sounds really frightening, I'm glad your daughter is okay. All the best for a speedy recovery for her and thank you for hosting this, it's been lovely of you and I hope that life is kind from now on!
@DevilBaby
oh no! im sooo sorry dear! *lots of hugs for you and the sweet girl* bullies suck and i cant believe that would happen. the game should never keep you from you lovely girl. take care of her and have a wonderful day sweetheart. everyone here loves you and will all miss you <3

~Shadow
@DevilBaby
oh no! im sooo sorry dear! *lots of hugs for you and the sweet girl* bullies suck and i cant believe that would happen. the game should never keep you from you lovely girl. take care of her and have a wonderful day sweetheart. everyone here loves you and will all miss you <3

~Shadow
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
@Devilbaby
Give the little one a hug for me! I hope she heals quickly! Praying!
@Devilbaby
Give the little one a hug for me! I hope she heals quickly! Praying!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@Devilbaby That's so scary - I'm sorry you had to go through that! ;_; Thank you again for doing this raffle and best wishes in your future... things! xD I'll miss you < 3
@Devilbaby That's so scary - I'm sorry you had to go through that! ;_; Thank you again for doing this raffle and best wishes in your future... things! xD I'll miss you < 3
@devilbaby
It's god that your kid is okay. And its also good that you know where your priorities lie (most people would have just kept this thing going an suffered.). As much fun as this was, its good to know that this ended because someone felt their time was better put somewhere else, and not because they were lazy and whatnot. You did a perfect job running this thing! I wish you well in the real world.
Have fun!
@devilbaby
It's god that your kid is okay. And its also good that you know where your priorities lie (most people would have just kept this thing going an suffered.). As much fun as this was, its good to know that this ended because someone felt their time was better put somewhere else, and not because they were lazy and whatnot. You did a perfect job running this thing! I wish you well in the real world.
Have fun!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
@Devilbaby

I'm glad to hear your little one is okay. ♥
Good luck with everything in real life.
You're awesome, and thanks for everything!
@Devilbaby

I'm glad to hear your little one is okay. ♥
Good luck with everything in real life.
You're awesome, and thanks for everything!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
That sounds really scary. I just had a scare myself with a good friend's kid's face getting in the way of a metal bat swing during some baseball play. Seeing the pictures of him in the hospital were horrifying. He'll be okay, but even so, it was scary. I'm not a mother so I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I'm just glad your child will be alright! Don't worry about the raffle stuff, I'm sure everyone understands! It's not as important as real life is.
That sounds really scary. I just had a scare myself with a good friend's kid's face getting in the way of a metal bat swing during some baseball play. Seeing the pictures of him in the hospital were horrifying. He'll be okay, but even so, it was scary. I'm not a mother so I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I'm just glad your child will be alright! Don't worry about the raffle stuff, I'm sure everyone understands! It's not as important as real life is.
Get this accent here!
Update:

Kid is doing well and seems to be recovering quickly. She's up and around today and clearly enjoying her newfound power of getting anything she wants. (i told her she couldn't have a drink of my coffee and she reached up, touched her head where the stitches were and said 'oouch', since I'd obviously forgotten that she was in fact dying and how dare I refuse her last request. I think she's going to be just fine.)
Update:

Kid is doing well and seems to be recovering quickly. She's up and around today and clearly enjoying her newfound power of getting anything she wants. (i told her she couldn't have a drink of my coffee and she reached up, touched her head where the stitches were and said 'oouch', since I'd obviously forgotten that she was in fact dying and how dare I refuse her last request. I think she's going to be just fine.)
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374