Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 'The Good Stuff' Giveaway
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374
@Devilbaby Nice to hear she's feeling better and learning the art of manipulating Mom :D Just wait until you're out shopping and she wants something, and you say no! Oh the fun you will have then...lol...and in 5 yrs, 5000 tantrums later just remember it all started with lots of ice cream muhahaha
Huggies for you and the baby! So good to hear she is doing better <3 and you are too!
@Devilbaby Nice to hear she's feeling better and learning the art of manipulating Mom :D Just wait until you're out shopping and she wants something, and you say no! Oh the fun you will have then...lol...and in 5 yrs, 5000 tantrums later just remember it all started with lots of ice cream muhahaha
Huggies for you and the baby! So good to hear she is doing better <3 and you are too!
G5Ovnmj.png
So sorry to hear that! You do what you gotta do. Take care of yourself and your family. Thanks for holding this fun game. It was very enjoyable. Take care, and best wishes to you and yours! :)
So sorry to hear that! You do what you gotta do. Take care of yourself and your family. Thanks for holding this fun game. It was very enjoyable. Take care, and best wishes to you and yours! :)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DevilBaby sorry to bother you, but I didn't receive my prize but I was pinged on the long list
@DevilBaby sorry to bother you, but I didn't receive my prize but I was pinged on the long list
Oh man, that sucks D:
I'm glad she's gonna be okay though!
Oh man, that sucks D:
I'm glad she's gonna be okay though!
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@DotPixis I have a trade receipt from the 16th of May showing you received a [item=masquerade duds]. (Prize #219) Is it possible you just forgot about it? (It's been a few weeks)
@DotPixis

I have a trade receipt from the 16th of May showing you received a Masquerade Duds . (Prize #219)

Is it possible you just forgot about it? (It's been a few weeks)
@devilbaby ooo aha I forgot sorry!!
@devilbaby ooo aha I forgot sorry!!
@DotPixis

It's okay, can't be expected to remember everything that happens in a month. :)
@DotPixis

It's okay, can't be expected to remember everything that happens in a month. :)
I want to thank you again for this amazing giveaway and an opportunity for us newer players to get a shot at those old items. I'm really grateful for it (I'm still internally screaming for getting what I got). I hope your little girl is all okay and I wish you all the best in your life. :)
I want to thank you again for this amazing giveaway and an opportunity for us newer players to get a shot at those old items. I'm really grateful for it (I'm still internally screaming for getting what I got). I hope your little girl is all okay and I wish you all the best in your life. :)
CgtyAYW.png
@Devilbaby
I already got an egg from you so no worries!!!
@Devilbaby
I already got an egg from you so no worries!!!
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374