Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 120 121
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Ilovepits Nice! :) Yeah I think 200k is a bit much.. I think perhaps for 75k or 100k it might sell in the first few hours, but once more people start getting them the price will drop really fast.

Goodluck! I hope RNG brings you good fortune <3
@Ilovepits Nice! :) Yeah I think 200k is a bit much.. I think perhaps for 75k or 100k it might sell in the first few hours, but once more people start getting them the price will drop really fast.

Goodluck! I hope RNG brings you good fortune <3
@Gaia
Ok will do that and you to
@Gaia
Ok will do that and you to
@Gaia

Remember me? Just stopping by to see how the raffle's going! :D
@Gaia

Remember me? Just stopping by to see how the raffle's going! :D
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer Of course I do! :) Raffle is going it's merry way. Still two weeks to go. I hope we'll be able to unlock more prizes in these two weeks :)

I'm thinking about not only adding the strange chests as payment options, but also the different food and trinkets required for Swipp. I just dug through my vault and I have stacks and stacks of one item, but 0 of the other required for the same trade xD Maybe adding them to the raffle will help me even things out.

How have you been doing?
@TheDeathseer Of course I do! :) Raffle is going it's merry way. Still two weeks to go. I hope we'll be able to unlock more prizes in these two weeks :)

I'm thinking about not only adding the strange chests as payment options, but also the different food and trinkets required for Swipp. I just dug through my vault and I have stacks and stacks of one item, but 0 of the other required for the same trade xD Maybe adding them to the raffle will help me even things out.

How have you been doing?
@Gaia

I'm doing fine! I just can't wait for my gathering turns to be replenished so I can get more Strange Chests - already found a Nocturne egg and a Smirch scroll!
@Gaia

I'm doing fine! I just can't wait for my gathering turns to be replenished so I can get more Strange Chests - already found a Nocturne egg and a Smirch scroll!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Gaia

Sending treasures and some leftover elemental currencies for tickets ^^
@Gaia

Sending treasures and some leftover elemental currencies for tickets ^^
UZ6dqn4.png
Ill probably be trading
10k treasure (10 tickets)
10 gems (10 tickets)
32 all-seeing shrooms (16 tickets)
14 deep earth geodes (7 tickets)
and 1 rusted chest (2 tickets)