Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | QUITTING -- TAKE EVERYTHING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@DuskyFlareon I'll check it out.

@queuetip Coming up
@DuskyFlareon I'll check it out.

@queuetip Coming up
@LaureloftheRain may I please have Pearla/Lacor and any apparel/fams/skins/stuffs in general you don't want? I'm currently trying to prettify, gene and familiar match my dregs :P
@LaureloftheRain may I please have Pearla/Lacor and any apparel/fams/skins/stuffs in general you don't want? I'm currently trying to prettify, gene and familiar match my dregs :P
ShadowFamiliars_zps1fqxjqds.png
@LaurelOfTheRain

I'm not trying to pester, and given the flood of posts I'd understand if you didn't, but I'm gonna bump this one real quick. And if you could ping me when you answer? Otherwise I definitely won't see it. \D
Quote:
I'll snag whatever other people don't want. I need gems more than anything else, however much.

And could I possibly snag your featherback boar, crystalhide jester and roc?
Heck, I'll take all your familiars. I collect them. :)
And I'll snag any two dragons, so long as you don't mind them getting exalted.
@LaurelOfTheRain

I'm not trying to pester, and given the flood of posts I'd understand if you didn't, but I'm gonna bump this one real quick. And if you could ping me when you answer? Otherwise I definitely won't see it. \D
Quote:
I'll snag whatever other people don't want. I need gems more than anything else, however much.

And could I possibly snag your featherback boar, crystalhide jester and roc?
Heck, I'll take all your familiars. I collect them. :)
And I'll snag any two dragons, so long as you don't mind them getting exalted.
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@LaurelOfTheRain

Hey hey can I please ask for your Fae named Ebonyclaw and anything else that you didn´t get rid of yet? C:
btw yep addictions can be pretty bad for your life if you lose control of it, I hope you have fun wherever you go! :D
@LaurelOfTheRain

Hey hey can I please ask for your Fae named Ebonyclaw and anything else that you didn´t get rid of yet? C:
btw yep addictions can be pretty bad for your life if you lose control of it, I hope you have fun wherever you go! :D
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Hellan coming up
@Hellan coming up
@Averyling coming up
@Averyling coming up
@LaurelOfTheRain

Good luck with where your path takes you after this.

I don't have any room for dragons, but I'm interested in any Baldwin's materials if you still have some left.
Any Familiars and any Crystalline Gala items would be much appreciated as well.

@LaurelOfTheRain

Good luck with where your path takes you after this.

I don't have any room for dragons, but I'm interested in any Baldwin's materials if you still have some left.
Any Familiars and any Crystalline Gala items would be much appreciated as well.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@LaurelOfTheRain I wish you the best in your school work and in future adventures! Is it okay if I have Ebonyclaw? If they've already been claimed, could I have Lucius, please?
@LaurelOfTheRain I wish you the best in your school work and in future adventures! Is it okay if I have Ebonyclaw? If they've already been claimed, could I have Lucius, please?
he/him | 日本語 OK
@Arikya Lucius is yours
@Arikya Lucius is yours
@LaureloftheRain Best of wishes and good luck with your studies! May I have any festivals things or familiars that you have, please?
@LaureloftheRain Best of wishes and good luck with your studies! May I have any festivals things or familiars that you have, please?
7wv9OeJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36