Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | QUITTING -- TAKE EVERYTHING!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@piceouswings: Gingivere is yours
@piceouswings: Gingivere is yours
@LaurelOfTheRain

Sorry to hear that you're leaving!

I'll take some gems/treasure, amount is up to you. Feel free to give me anything, I don't mind.

I'd love to take some of the Fest Emblems/Capes you have on your dragons, and/or the Magician's apparel you have on Werillika/Sorcerer's apparel on Aerodyn? Or whatever Skins/Accents you have, if you're feeling generous.

Thank you!
@LaurelOfTheRain

Sorry to hear that you're leaving!

I'll take some gems/treasure, amount is up to you. Feel free to give me anything, I don't mind.

I'd love to take some of the Fest Emblems/Capes you have on your dragons, and/or the Magician's apparel you have on Werillika/Sorcerer's apparel on Aerodyn? Or whatever Skins/Accents you have, if you're feeling generous.

Thank you!
u2TWLA7.png
@LaurelOfTheRain is Sunbell still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6061221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60613/6061221_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LaurelOfTheRain is Sunbell still available?

6061221_350.png
dctjy8t-ed2cd8f6-fdc9-4cb4-8ba9-bbe11b839a80.png
[quote name="WildAnn" date=2017-02-27 20:28:09] @Laureloftherain I really hope that you had some fun on FR, and best of luck in whatever you choose to do next! If it's not too much, may I take in Storm, and perhaps a handful of gems as well? edit: whoops, forgot to ping! [/quote] Noticed the Roc was gone, edited my post to reflect that ^^ [s]apologies for pinging again![/s]
WildAnn wrote on 2017-02-27:
@Laureloftherain
I really hope that you had some fun on FR, and best of luck in whatever you choose to do next!

If it's not too much, may I take in Storm, and perhaps a handful of gems as well?

edit: whoops, forgot to ping!

Noticed the Roc was gone, edited my post to reflect that ^^

apologies for pinging again!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@LaurelOfTheRain
Thank you!
@LaurelOfTheRain
Thank you!
perkyresize_by_lizziecat1279_d7f1hil_by_piceouswings-d7f1hrg.png
Yay, thank you!
Yay, thank you!
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

God bless you all, peace out
Gotta sleep y'all, handlin' this in the wee mornin'

God bless you all, peace out
@LaurelOfTheRain

Sorry to hear your going QoQ I was hoping I could ask for your food XD and maybe some similar and vista if you still have them ;u; and your willing to give them my way.
@LaurelOfTheRain

Sorry to hear your going QoQ I was hoping I could ask for your food XD and maybe some similar and vista if you still have them ;u; and your willing to give them my way.
@LaurelOfTheRain

Could I have Coreopsis? If not, is Tauron available? I'd appreciate anything really, I'm just starting
@LaurelOfTheRain

Could I have Coreopsis? If not, is Tauron available? I'd appreciate anything really, I'm just starting
fhJcysU.png
@LaurelOfTheRain
Could I have any cheap apparel or familiars? I also would love the ghost flame stuff!
@LaurelOfTheRain
Could I have any cheap apparel or familiars? I also would love the ghost flame stuff!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36