Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wish Fulfillment [Up to 2000g!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Undergrowth

Sending in for another 20 tickets, 10kt and 10g.
That should bring me up to a hundred, if I can remember correctly.
@Undergrowth

Sending in for another 20 tickets, 10kt and 10g.
That should bring me up to a hundred, if I can remember correctly.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
@Undergrowth

I sent you a PM with 10k ._.
@Undergrowth

I sent you a PM with 10k ._.
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Good luck all!! <3
Good luck all!! <3
I387ENf.png
@Undergrowth
If it's still open, I'll like 1kt gems, 40 of the wind festival currency and the rest on treasure.
@Undergrowth
If it's still open, I'll like 1kt gems, 40 of the wind festival currency and the rest on treasure.
GalaxyFilly's brother. ^^

@oldjammerj Of course! :>

@Hyunae Yeah, pretty sure you have 80...

@BlueHorse Yep! That's 100 tickets.

@Cyrsei Whoops, I'm an idiot. I see it now. Sorry! :/

@CrazyCake I just noticed that I pinged you wrong for the final day! You're such a great person, and it's really sad to see this end... :(

@Russel101 Sorry, it's closed! It ended at 11:45 PM last night.

Now, onto the drawing! (One sec while I update the pinglists)

@oldjammerj Of course! :>

@Hyunae Yeah, pretty sure you have 80...

@BlueHorse Yep! That's 100 tickets.

@Cyrsei Whoops, I'm an idiot. I see it now. Sorry! :/

@CrazyCake I just noticed that I pinged you wrong for the final day! You're such a great person, and it's really sad to see this end... :(

@Russel101 Sorry, it's closed! It ended at 11:45 PM last night.

Now, onto the drawing! (One sec while I update the pinglists)
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
[center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/a1f1/f/2014/173/8/d/boxtop_left_rose_by_rythea-d7ngs3g.png[/img][size=7][font=century gothic][color=#636f57]d r a w s[/size][/color][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/c001/f/2014/173/6/0/boxtop_right_rose_by_rythea-d7ngs3i.png[/img] [font=century gothic][color=#636f57][size=1]@SpiritElk @countthestars @Kyoki @Bhaskara @Crota @TrissyCat @KuroFae @Manelli @Alanon @arjunvohra @Firedawn @WildAnn @Ziegler @GiantPandroid @HerdOfTurtles @WanderingTurtle @DeliciousBlood @magxctrick @Krocodaile @MarioDragon @Praeter @xoLunaox @oldjammerj @Thesarcasticfox @Afterbrain @Oratorio @ClockworkEclipse @SilverJellyfish @Ametrine @CrazyCakes @MOMOFSIX @Redfern @Tyraniccus @DragonWarrior333 @Neveragain @Nostalgic @Cuocu @Riverflower @GardenKeeper @MusicMiner @AwakenedSpirit @GalaxyFilly @ayatos @Atlasia @RayTheRassberry @Monsonegl @paintm0nky @SapphireMoon @Animmai @VoidDeluz @Steelweaver @Siritys @Shinyumbreon @Amyatzu @Shirenu @Sionainn @Nightrising @HorseCrazy @HeroSmitten @Windshear @Hippalectyrion @Mangusa1 @BlueHorse @Ashrahn @Quinineer @NorthernSkies @Papilionoidea @luckygrace99 @HereBeKanna @BlackJasper @BabySnake @Feorin @thefaceradar @TheRasmus @hazy @Gwinna @Azaylium @ghosthymn @Asherah @Arrowfeathers @Cyrsei[/size] (I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to put screenshots on FR. Regardless, I'll read out the draws!) [size=7]d r a w o n e[/size] [size=5]1494 [i]DeliciousBlood[/i][/size] [size=7]d r a w t w o[/size] [size=5]3773 [i]Shirenu[/i][/size] [size=7]( b o n u s - s h i r e n u ' s w i s h )[/size] [size=5]4608 [i]Quinineer[/i][/size] [size=7]d r a w t h r e e[/size] [size=5]5 [i]SpiritElk[/i][/size] [i]Thank you, everyone, for joining this raffle! It means so much to me that anyone took interest in it! 82 people joined the raffle, and 1,340,953t + 1,538g were raised because of this!!! You're all so kind ;u; And, of course, honorable mention to @CrazyCake-- The nicest person I'd ever met here. :)
boxtop_left_rose_by_rythea-d7ngs3g.pngd r a w sboxtop_right_rose_by_rythea-d7ngs3i.png

@SpiritElk @countthestars @Kyoki @Bhaskara @Crota @TrissyCat @KuroFae @Manelli @Alanon @arjunvohra @Firedawn @WildAnn @Ziegler @GiantPandroid @HerdOfTurtles @WanderingTurtle @DeliciousBlood @magxctrick @Krocodaile @MarioDragon @Praeter @xoLunaox @oldjammerj @Thesarcasticfox @Afterbrain @Oratorio @ClockworkEclipse @SilverJellyfish @Ametrine @CrazyCakes @MOMOFSIX @Redfern @Tyraniccus @DragonWarrior333 @Neveragain @Nostalgic @Cuocu @Riverflower @GardenKeeper @MusicMiner @AwakenedSpirit @GalaxyFilly @ayatos @Atlasia @RayTheRassberry @Monsonegl @paintm0nky @SapphireMoon @Animmai @VoidDeluz @Steelweaver @Siritys @Shinyumbreon @Amyatzu @Shirenu @Sionainn @Nightrising @HorseCrazy @HeroSmitten @Windshear @Hippalectyrion @Mangusa1 @BlueHorse @Ashrahn @Quinineer @NorthernSkies @Papilionoidea @luckygrace99 @HereBeKanna @BlackJasper @BabySnake @Feorin @thefaceradar @TheRasmus @hazy @Gwinna @Azaylium @ghosthymn @Asherah @Arrowfeathers @Cyrsei

(I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to put screenshots on FR. Regardless, I'll read out the draws!)

d r a w o n e
DeliciousBlood

d r a w t w o
Shirenu

( b o n u s - s h i r e n u ' s w i s h )
Quinineer

d r a w t h r e e
SpiritElk

Thank you, everyone, for joining this raffle! It means so much to me that anyone took interest in it! 82 people joined the raffle, and 1,340,953t + 1,538g were raised because of this!!! You're all so kind ;u;

And, of course, honorable mention to @CrazyCake-- The nicest person I'd ever met here. :)
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
Congrats everyone! :O
Congrats everyone! :O
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
Congrats to the winners ^_^
Congrats to the winners ^_^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Wow! So I won something?? o: That's so awesome thank you so much!!
Wow! So I won something?? o: That's so awesome thank you so much!!
Congrats everyone! < 3 And Happy spring!
Congrats everyone! < 3 And Happy spring!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25