Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wish Fulfillment [Up to 2000g!]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@undergrowth I am sending 20k for 10 tickets and my wish would be for a [item=primary gene: Ripple]
@undergrowth I am sending 20k for 10 tickets and my wish would be for a

Primary Gene: Ripple
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@Undergrowth
oooh! this thread is so generous, thanks for holding it!

May i wish for a companion comet and a glimmer scroll?
(I hope that's right)
@Undergrowth
oooh! this thread is so generous, thanks for holding it!

May i wish for a companion comet and a glimmer scroll?
(I hope that's right)
@Feorin Actually, you have 70 tickets! 50 tickets from wish + 20 from the 20kt donated would be 70 tickets. :)

@thefaceradar And thank you for participating! Unfortunately, the Companion Comet and the Glimmer Scroll together are a bit too costly, as the Companion Comet's value hovers around the mid-thousands on its own. In that case, which one would you like to value more, the Comet or the Scroll?
@Feorin Actually, you have 70 tickets! 50 tickets from wish + 20 from the 20kt donated would be 70 tickets. :)

@thefaceradar And thank you for participating! Unfortunately, the Companion Comet and the Glimmer Scroll together are a bit too costly, as the Companion Comet's value hovers around the mid-thousands on its own. In that case, which one would you like to value more, the Comet or the Scroll?
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Undergrowth
ha ha, so sorry about that! I value the comet a little more, so that would be awesome!
@Undergrowth
ha ha, so sorry about that! I value the comet a little more, so that would be awesome!
@thefaceradar Alright! :D Also, forgot to give you the 50 tickets. Whoops~
@thefaceradar Alright! :D Also, forgot to give you the 50 tickets. Whoops~
@Undergrowth Something like this. iridescent/shimmer/basic [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=11&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=62&auth=0510affc80c85d51960dd2ae10a501ec9cf548a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Since his tert (sp) is rose I couldn't find a gene I liked that would go with his look.
@Undergrowth

Something like this.
iridescent/shimmer/basic
dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=11&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=62&auth=0510affc80c85d51960dd2ae10a501ec9cf548a3&dummyext=prev.png

Since his tert (sp) is rose I couldn't find a gene I liked that would go with his look.
@undergrowth hehehhe thank you, I really like ur WC by the way
@undergrowth hehehhe thank you, I really like ur WC by the way
Im a snake, hiss hiss hiss~~
63dMhRz.png
tumblr_oi7fgpe9rp1vlvbz7o4_100.png
@Undergrowth Thank you so much for your generosity!! ^-^ [b]I wish for:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Vista: Black Rose][item=Black Aviator Coat]
@Undergrowth
Thank you so much for your generosity!! ^-^
I wish for:
Breed Change: Spiral Vista: Black Rose Black Aviator Coat
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@BabySnake Which one, Bliss, Umbrage or Solstice?

@TheRasmus Ooh, looks like you're dressing up a mate for your avi (if I'm entirely wrong, I'm sorry, please correct me)! Here's your 50 tickets!
@BabySnake Which one, Bliss, Umbrage or Solstice?

@TheRasmus Ooh, looks like you're dressing up a mate for your avi (if I'm entirely wrong, I'm sorry, please correct me)! Here's your 50 tickets!
@Undergrowth sending tr. for extra tix
@Undergrowth sending tr. for extra tix
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25