Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Ziegler
I can put you down for the goblin now and then move you to the apparel cards once you get the goblin since it's only one festive favor at a time, and I'll add you to the ringmaster list :) and the ping list for next month
@Ziegler
I can put you down for the goblin now and then move you to the apparel cards once you get the goblin since it's only one festive favor at a time, and I'll add you to the ringmaster list :) and the ping list for next month
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants can I be signed up for the chests and the Obscuring Goblin? c:
@danceswithplants can I be signed up for the chests and the Obscuring Goblin? c:
@Tearsforlu
I have added you to the goblin and Faerie Dream chest list :)
@Tearsforlu
I have added you to the goblin and Faerie Dream chest list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I think it's because there's an UM accent with the same name, it looks like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/HNphiyn.png[/img] Hmm, maybe you could try putting in the skin code instead? It should prevent the mix-up. [code][skin=21581][/code] [skin=21581]
@DanceswithPlants I think it's because there's an UM accent with the same name, it looks like this:

HNphiyn.png

Hmm, maybe you could try putting in the skin code instead? It should prevent the mix-up.
Code:
[skin=21581]

QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99
Oh okay! Thank you for letting me know, I'll fix it right away!
@luckygrace99
Oh okay! Thank you for letting me know, I'll fix it right away!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Yeah, that's what I was thinking you'd do since you said we could sign up for only one at a time. I didn't want to forget so I gave you all my choices now because I have horrible memory lol thank you :)
@DanceswithPlants Yeah, that's what I was thinking you'd do since you said we could sign up for only one at a time. I didn't want to forget so I gave you all my choices now because I have horrible memory lol thank you :)
@Ziegler
Ah okay :) thank you for letting me know!
@Ziegler
Ah okay :) thank you for letting me know!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be signed up for a Shadow Within chest, Ringmaster skin and Trickster's Magic Cards? o:
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be signed up for a Shadow Within chest, Ringmaster skin and Trickster's Magic Cards? o:
P0QFcvZ.png
@danceswithplants
May I be put down for the vista, Bottled Wrath chest, and Ringmaster skin?
@danceswithplants
May I be put down for the vista, Bottled Wrath chest, and Ringmaster skin?
TtwW5GH.png
@danceswithplants

Could I be put down for the Onyx Idol chest, the Emblem, and Whimsical Night? Thanks so much!
@danceswithplants

Could I be put down for the Onyx Idol chest, the Emblem, and Whimsical Night? Thanks so much!
yDxBpzp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16