Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for the obscuring goblin and whichever chest has the shortest list?
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for the obscuring goblin and whichever chest has the shortest list?
@DanceswithPlants please sign me up for the list and for the raffle (I'm so in love whit those cards apparel ^^ )
@DanceswithPlants please sign me up for the list and for the raffle (I'm so in love whit those cards apparel ^^ )
B43QG5A.png
@luckygrace99
I have added you to the lists, hmm it looks fine on my computer, what are you seeing on your end exactly?

@Ashtar
I have added you to the lists :)

@blackshadow1
You have been added to the lists :)

@ButterPopcorn
I have added you to the lists :) and you can only sign up for one more item from the brew list, either the Ringmaster of the Whimsical Night.

@Kalypsonite

@Starly

@Sharkinator
I have added you to the lists and signed you up for the Bottled Wrath chest :)

@Aquazap222

@panopticon
You have been added to the list :)
@luckygrace99
I have added you to the lists, hmm it looks fine on my computer, what are you seeing on your end exactly?

@Ashtar
I have added you to the lists :)

@blackshadow1

@ButterPopcorn
I have added you to the lists :) and you can only sign up for one more item from the brew list, either the Ringmaster of the Whimsical Night.

@Kalypsonite

@Starly

@Sharkinator
I have added you to the lists and signed you up for the Bottled Wrath chest :)

@Aquazap222

@panopticon
kx9VmHP.png
@Cerebellum
I have added you to the goblin list and the Faerie Dream chest list :)

@Siritys
Which list would you like to be added to? This is basically a first come first serve raffle where I put you on a list for an item, and once I get that item I will give it to the people that want it in the order they were put on the list.
@Cerebellum
I have added you to the goblin list and the Faerie Dream chest list :)

@Siritys
Which list would you like to be added to? This is basically a first come first serve raffle where I put you on a list for an item, and once I get that item I will give it to the people that want it in the order they were put on the list.
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants may I be add to the list for a Shadow within chest, please ? Thanks ! :)
@danceswithplants may I be add to the list for a Shadow within chest, please ? Thanks ! :)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngsubspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.pngTCw0WzC.gif
@DancesWithPlants
Oh alright then! Can I be added to the Whimsical Night please?
@DancesWithPlants
Oh alright then! Can I be added to the Whimsical Night please?
Jp7QW8F.png
@DanceswithPlants ah sorry, I would like be put on the apparel and then the magic de circuit chest ^^
@DanceswithPlants ah sorry, I would like be put on the apparel and then the magic de circuit chest ^^
B43QG5A.png
@MarquiseA
@MarquiseA
kx9VmHP.png
@ButterPopcorn
I have added you to the list :)

@Siritys
@ButterPopcorn
I have added you to the list :)

@Siritys
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants

Can I get obscuring goblin and bottled wrath chest?
@danceswithplants

Can I get obscuring goblin and bottled wrath chest?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16