Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DanceswithPlants could I be added for a chest please?
@DanceswithPlants could I be added for a chest please?
Pixel-Babies.png
May I please be added to
-Trickster's Magic Cards
-Shadow Within
-Ringmaster
Please? Thank you very much! @DancesWithPlants
May I please be added to
-Trickster's Magic Cards
-Shadow Within
-Ringmaster
Please? Thank you very much! @DancesWithPlants
SerpentineWarlikeDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif
@Exaltier
You have been added to the lists :)
@Exaltier
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants

Sorry I had changed the item while u were adding me, i changed to the goblin instead of apparel cuz of the long line :')
@danceswithplants

Sorry I had changed the item while u were adding me, i changed to the goblin instead of apparel cuz of the long line :')
@PiedPipecleaner
I have added you to the Onyx Idol chest list :)

@Meatz
@PiedPipecleaner
I have added you to the Onyx Idol chest list :)

@Meatz
kx9VmHP.png
Hi @DanceswithPlants this is my first time doing this (I think),

so... Could I please sign up for the shadows within chest, trickster's magic cards (if that's taken then maybe the obscuring goblin ^-^), and lastly the ringmaster skin!

Thank you so much!
Hi @DanceswithPlants this is my first time doing this (I think),

so... Could I please sign up for the shadows within chest, trickster's magic cards (if that's taken then maybe the obscuring goblin ^-^), and lastly the ringmaster skin!

Thank you so much!
2bA6ANl.jpg
@Exaltier
Okay :) I'll go ahead and switch you
@Exaltier
Okay :) I'll go ahead and switch you
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants thank you so much! Could I be put on the Obsuring Goblin list as my first choice, Ringmaster skin for my second choice and my final choice for the week is the Tricksters Magic Cards if possible. If not I'll came back. Thanks so much for doing this :)
@DanceswithPlants thank you so much! Could I be put on the Obsuring Goblin list as my first choice, Ringmaster skin for my second choice and my final choice for the week is the Tricksters Magic Cards if possible. If not I'll came back. Thanks so much for doing this :)
@Bayviewave
I don't have just one of each :) it's actually a list that when I get the items I give them out in the order people signed up for them, and I have added you to the lists you asked for :)
@Bayviewave
I don't have just one of each :) it's actually a list that when I get the items I give them out in the order people signed up for them, and I have added you to the lists you asked for :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Ohhh, I sort of get it now,

Thanks though!
@DanceswithPlants

Ohhh, I sort of get it now,

Thanks though!
2bA6ANl.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16