Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Arcanist's Toolkit Mega Raffle!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bump :D
Bump :D
@Wildstyle

Bump! (do we add these tickets or you?)

@Wildstyle

Bump! (do we add these tickets or you?)

1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Wildstyle

Bump!

Fun fact: Absolute Zero is calcualted as 0 degrees kelvin, but doesn't actually exist. It is believed that reaching absolute zero would crush matter out of existence - but even inside a black hole, it does not reach absolute zero
@Wildstyle

Bump!

Fun fact: Absolute Zero is calcualted as 0 degrees kelvin, but doesn't actually exist. It is believed that reaching absolute zero would crush matter out of existence - but even inside a black hole, it does not reach absolute zero
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@GhostQueen13 You are responsible for adding your own tickets, thanks for checking!
@GhostQueen13 You are responsible for adding your own tickets, thanks for checking!
Bump!
Ithinkthisisthe3rdmaybe

Anyway
Another rad creation myth would be the First Age, where the Flamecaller, Earthshaker, Tidelord and Windsinger formed the world ;)
Bump!
Ithinkthisisthe3rdmaybe

Anyway
Another rad creation myth would be the First Age, where the Flamecaller, Earthshaker, Tidelord and Windsinger formed the world ;)
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Bump!
Bump!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
Bump!
Bump!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
Bump

Fact: Did you realized that cosmic dust from outer space is falling right now all over the surface of our planet? It amounts to millions of tons per year worldwide.

Bump

Fact: Did you realized that cosmic dust from outer space is falling right now all over the surface of our planet? It amounts to millions of tons per year worldwide.

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
Bump and favorite creation myth:
Not counting fictional ones my favorite is Norse, I love the whole Ginnungagap with Muspelheim on one side, Niflheim on the other and the to melting until the first giant got born and how the others worlds came to be on Yggsdrasil.
Bump and favorite creation myth:
Not counting fictional ones my favorite is Norse, I love the whole Ginnungagap with Muspelheim on one side, Niflheim on the other and the to melting until the first giant got born and how the others worlds came to be on Yggsdrasil.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
bump~
bump~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17