Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Arcanist's Toolkit Mega Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@RainbowSuss

There are rows for treasure, gems, and items as well as bumps and facts. I've added a nifty reference row that stays at the top of the spreadsheet to help you with the math as you enter them.

If you sent 100,000 treasure, you would enter 100,000 treasure on the spreadsheet. Then you enter its value under Total Tickets. Since 500t = 1 ticket, that would earn you 200 tickets.

The reason why we have a spreadsheet this time is because it's simply too big for us to keep up with this time around!So we have each user just mark their own tickets into the spreadsheet :)
@RainbowSuss

There are rows for treasure, gems, and items as well as bumps and facts. I've added a nifty reference row that stays at the top of the spreadsheet to help you with the math as you enter them.

If you sent 100,000 treasure, you would enter 100,000 treasure on the spreadsheet. Then you enter its value under Total Tickets. Since 500t = 1 ticket, that would earn you 200 tickets.

The reason why we have a spreadsheet this time is because it's simply too big for us to keep up with this time around!So we have each user just mark their own tickets into the spreadsheet :)
@Wildstyle ok i will try ^^ i'm kinda bad at these things. also kinda unsure with the eggs and might fragments
@Wildstyle ok i will try ^^ i'm kinda bad at these things. also kinda unsure with the eggs and might fragments
@RainbowSuss

Haha, no worries! ^^ For eggs and might fragments, just check the AH for their pricing and take note of it. It's OK to round up to make the math easier. For example, if an egg is selling for 239 gems in the AH, it's OK to calculate it at 240 for math purposes!

240 gems = 480 tickets (tickets are 2 for 1 gem)

@RainbowSuss

Haha, no worries! ^^ For eggs and might fragments, just check the AH for their pricing and take note of it. It's OK to round up to make the math easier. For example, if an egg is selling for 239 gems in the AH, it's OK to calculate it at 240 for math purposes!

240 gems = 480 tickets (tickets are 2 for 1 gem)

Okay, I've added the banner to my signature!

For today's bump/astronomy fact... have y'all ever heard of 3753 Cruithne, Earth's (kinda, sorta, not-really) "second moon"? It's an asteroid in orbit around the sun (so, not actually Earth's moon) at a pace weirdly synchronized with Earth. It was also subject of a really fun section of QI :P
Okay, I've added the banner to my signature!

For today's bump/astronomy fact... have y'all ever heard of 3753 Cruithne, Earth's (kinda, sorta, not-really) "second moon"? It's an asteroid in orbit around the sun (so, not actually Earth's moon) at a pace weirdly synchronized with Earth. It was also subject of a really fun section of QI :P
Bump!

Between the time Pluto was discovered in 1930 and when it was declassified as a planet in 2006, it didn't manage to complete an entire trip around the Sun (1 Pluto year).
Bump!

Between the time Pluto was discovered in 1930 and when it was declassified as a planet in 2006, it didn't manage to complete an entire trip around the Sun (1 Pluto year).
bump~
bump~
@Wildstyle

Bump

Fav myth for how things came to be: Big bang. Definitely my fav myth.

Fact: No sound in space, because no air.

Adding banner.
@Wildstyle

Bump

Fav myth for how things came to be: Big bang. Definitely my fav myth.

Fact: No sound in space, because no air.

Adding banner.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Bump
Bump
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@Wildstyle

Bump

Banner added

Fav myth, which is very similar to the Biblical account: The ancient Hawai'ian where the creation god, Kane, fashioned the first man from the red earth and breathed life into the form as he made him, a product of both the sky and earth. From this creation of the Red Earth Man, his wife, Lihau'ula, came forth.
~from Enclycopedia Mythica

Space Fact: e = exponential
10 e11 to 10 e12 stars per galaxy
10 e11 to 10 e12 galaxies
10 e22 to 10 e24 stars in the universe

Sorry to ping you again. Notes to myself: 1, 50, 3, 5
@Wildstyle

Bump

Banner added

Fav myth, which is very similar to the Biblical account: The ancient Hawai'ian where the creation god, Kane, fashioned the first man from the red earth and breathed life into the form as he made him, a product of both the sky and earth. From this creation of the Red Earth Man, his wife, Lihau'ula, came forth.
~from Enclycopedia Mythica

Space Fact: e = exponential
10 e11 to 10 e12 stars per galaxy
10 e11 to 10 e12 galaxies
10 e22 to 10 e24 stars in the universe

Sorry to ping you again. Notes to myself: 1, 50, 3, 5
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
bump~
bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17