Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 319 320
I wish~

for a female XXY Banana dragon~
for some art either the second or third dragon in my lair :p
for some treasure! (Any amount is fine, I just went broke giving a Welcome Package to a new player lol)
For a dragon that's Pearl/Orchid/Pretty much any color (Granted)
For any apparel on my wishlist (See Indrumari on page 2) (Granted)
I wish~

for a female XXY Banana dragon~
for some art either the second or third dragon in my lair :p
for some treasure! (Any amount is fine, I just went broke giving a Welcome Package to a new player lol)
For a dragon that's Pearl/Orchid/Pretty much any color (Granted)
For any apparel on my wishlist (See Indrumari on page 2) (Granted)
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="wishes"][center][item=Plague Sprite] [item=Infectionist's Armband] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=carapace arm][item=skeletal chimes] [item=infectionist's crown][item=plague tome] [item=accent: bone garden][item=Vista: Black Rose][item=eliminate] [item= unhatched plague egg] [item=primary gene: poison] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [size=2] -gems -treasure -familiars i don't have yet -plague themed dragons (esp nocturnes, bogsneaks and skydancers) -basically any plague/death/spooky themed apparel [b]thank you strauss! thank you royalsorceress! thank you voxxvoleur! thank you jaspernoir! [/b] [/size][/center][/quote]
wishes wrote:
Plague Sprite Infectionist's Armband Boneyard Tatters Carapace Arm Skeletal Chimes Infectionist's Crown Plague Tome Accent: Bone Garden Vista: Black Rose Eliminate Unhatched Plague Egg Primary Gene: Poison Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Capsule

-gems
-treasure
-familiars i don't have yet
-plague themed dragons (esp nocturnes, bogsneaks and skydancers)
-basically any plague/death/spooky themed apparel

thank you strauss!
thank you royalsorceress!
thank you voxxvoleur!
thank you jaspernoir!

I wish for...closes eyes and claps claws...

Anything from my wishlist document HERE

+

T/G, Halos, eggs, chests, apparel (fodder or not), & Fodder dergs

THANK YOU Anon (genes and a halo, I cried)
Thank you Hjaldr! chests and rallies and a token!
THANK YOU Anon!! (literally all the battle stones oh my goosh)
THANK YOU Whistles!! Invisi cloak and a dope UMA accent!!

I wish for...closes eyes and claps claws...

Anything from my wishlist document HERE

+

T/G, Halos, eggs, chests, apparel (fodder or not), & Fodder dergs

THANK YOU Anon (genes and a halo, I cried)
Thank you Hjaldr! chests and rallies and a token!
THANK YOU Anon!! (literally all the battle stones oh my goosh)
THANK YOU Whistles!! Invisi cloak and a dope UMA accent!!

sherlock-edit.png
I wish.... [LIST] [*][quote=Apparel] [item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon][/quote] [*]Baldwin Mats [/LIST] [center][size=2][i]Thanks to: QuietJay - Slumbering Charlatan RoyalSorceress - Solidscale Helmet Kewa - An incredibly massive pie of Badwin Mats RoyalSorceress - More Baldwin Mats! VoxxVoleur - More Baldwin! :'D Sionainn - Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece[/i][/center] [size=1][s]that incredibly embarrassing feeling when you're not really paying attention and you hit delete instead of edit on your old post...[/s]
I wish....
  • Apparel wrote:
    Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon
  • Baldwin Mats

Thanks to:
QuietJay - Slumbering Charlatan
RoyalSorceress - Solidscale Helmet
Kewa - An incredibly massive pie of Badwin Mats
RoyalSorceress - More Baldwin Mats!
VoxxVoleur - More Baldwin! :'D
Sionainn - Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece

that incredibly embarrassing feeling when you're not really paying attention and you hit delete instead of edit on your old post...
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
Wishes I have; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=315157&did=33739701]Familiars I don't have[/url] Generally could do with some food rn, since I have been away for several months and I haven't had the chance to go grinding And I'm in the process of fixing lists with things I want and I'll keep them with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=315157&did=34724033]Havok[/url] Oh and chests, previous festivals as well as chests like [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] A little side thing, I'm collecting things to set up a[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315157&tab=dragon&did=34212935] Raffle[/url] later in the year so if you have anything that might me of interest feel free to send it my way Thanks to @chamilet @RoyalSorceress @Maevepanda @porcupine @MythicalViper
Wishes I have;

Familiars I don't have
Generally could do with some food rn, since I have been away for several months and I haven't had the chance to go grinding
And I'm in the process of fixing lists with things I want and I'll keep them with Havok
Oh and chests, previous festivals as well as chests like Gilded Decorative Chest

A little side thing, I'm collecting things to set up a Raffle later in the year so if you have anything that might me of interest feel free to send it my way

Thanks to @chamilet @RoyalSorceress @Maevepanda @porcupine @MythicalViper
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
I wish for... [list] [*]Familiars I need; the list of which is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2422893]here![/url] (my number one priority on site is completing my bestiary to the best of my ability! if you help me do so I will be extremely grateful!) [*]Gen ones; I need some that have warm color palettes (red, oranges, and yellows!) with good tertiaries [*]Gems; I'm saving up to get Sprites (have gotten Earth, Water, Nature, and Lightning so far!) [*]Treasure; I have plenty of gene projects going on that need funding [*]Pinstripe, Trail, and Capsule genes [*]Materials for Swipp/Baldwin familiars [*]Baldwin materials; I need a lot of silver/gold muck since all of my duplicate familiars are going to my thread [*]A Coatl breed change scroll![/list] [size=2]thank you chamilet! thank you RoyalSorceress! thank you Chirentis! thank you Maxw3ll! thank you SunsetCarnival! thank you TheoreticalYarn! thank you ImaTiger![/size]
I wish for...
  • Familiars I need; the list of which is here! (my number one priority on site is completing my bestiary to the best of my ability! if you help me do so I will be extremely grateful!)
  • Gen ones; I need some that have warm color palettes (red, oranges, and yellows!) with good tertiaries
  • Gems; I'm saving up to get Sprites (have gotten Earth, Water, Nature, and Lightning so far!)
  • Treasure; I have plenty of gene projects going on that need funding
  • Pinstripe, Trail, and Capsule genes
  • Materials for Swipp/Baldwin familiars
  • Baldwin materials; I need a lot of silver/gold muck since all of my duplicate familiars are going to my thread
  • A Coatl breed change scroll!

thank you chamilet! thank you RoyalSorceress! thank you Chirentis! thank you Maxw3ll! thank you SunsetCarnival! thank you TheoreticalYarn! thank you ImaTiger!
fZVmdhk.png
Hm.... I wish for:
  • Guardian Breed Change
  • Eliminate
  • Rally
  • Gems to get either gem genes or skin blueprints
  • Treasure to gene my dragons or expand my lair
  • A night sky fillet OR Crimson Silk Veil
  • Various Genes or Apparel that can be found here

A very special thanks to TheGoldDragon for gifting me some apparel for my dragons! One got a complete outfit thanks to this!
Hm.... I wish for:
  • Guardian Breed Change
  • Eliminate
  • Rally
  • Gems to get either gem genes or skin blueprints
  • Treasure to gene my dragons or expand my lair
  • A night sky fillet OR Crimson Silk Veil
  • Various Genes or Apparel that can be found here

A very special thanks to TheGoldDragon for gifting me some apparel for my dragons! One got a complete outfit thanks to this!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
I wish for

-Some treasure or gems, any amount is fine! Thank you @Maevepanda
-Some apparel that you think would look nice on one of my dragons that don't have any! thank you @TheoreticalYarn !!
-A nice breeding pair! Most hatchlings would be donated to the forum in my signature. I know it's a lot to ask though. Thank you @chefsquirrel999 !!!!
-Chests! thank you @RoyalSorceress !!

I wish for

-Some treasure or gems, any amount is fine! Thank you @Maevepanda
-Some apparel that you think would look nice on one of my dragons that don't have any! thank you @TheoreticalYarn !!
-A nice breeding pair! Most hatchlings would be donated to the forum in my signature. I know it's a lot to ask though. Thank you @chefsquirrel999 !!!!
-Chests! thank you @RoyalSorceress !!

i wish for: [s]- Undine's Flatfins[/s] thanks to leafily! - Secondary Gene: Butterfly x2 for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39803377]Musa[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40374940]Lanta[/url] - Tertiary Gene: Capsule x2 for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41658112]Hollow[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41596551]Knight[/url] - Tertiary Gene: Glimmer for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6932650]Loam[/url] -[item=Longwing Epiptite] and Nocturne Scroll for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41596551]Knight[/url] - treasure or gems to help fund my many projects, or for lair expansions! the current expansion is 350kt =v= thank you in advance!
i wish for:

- Undine's Flatfins thanks to leafily!

- Secondary Gene: Butterfly x2 for Musa and Lanta
- Tertiary Gene: Capsule x2 for Hollow and Knight
- Tertiary Gene: Glimmer for Loam

- Longwing Epiptite and Nocturne Scroll for Knight

- treasure or gems to help fund my many projects, or for lair expansions! the current expansion is 350kt =v=

thank you in advance!
___ he/him • FR+3

> wishlist
> fandragons
I wish for..

A scatter scroll
Any apparel Thank you so much, @RoyalSorceress !!
Any dragon with primal eyes (preferably a yellow, white, or light gray colored drag)
Treasure for my next lair expansion (expansion costs 45kt currently)
Any accents/skins
BBB things
Any gene scrolls
Boon of fertility
I wish for..

A scatter scroll
Any apparel Thank you so much, @RoyalSorceress !!
Any dragon with primal eyes (preferably a yellow, white, or light gray colored drag)
Treasure for my next lair expansion (expansion costs 45kt currently)
Any accents/skins
BBB things
Any gene scrolls
Boon of fertility
FUTUREMOPIE

1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 319 320