Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Robot Uprising - Closed!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87
@ShadowRising

I keep crashing every time I check the spreadsheet. I think mine are fine though because I checked the spreadsheet before,
@ShadowRising

I keep crashing every time I check the spreadsheet. I think mine are fine though because I checked the spreadsheet before,
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@ShadowRising I think everything is just as it should be, thank You for the ping :) !
@ShadowRising I think everything is just as it should be, thank You for the ping :) !
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@ShadowRising Looks like three of the dragons I sent in didn't have their levels recorded. All three were level seven.
@ShadowRising Looks like three of the dragons I sent in didn't have their levels recorded. All three were level seven.
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela

Thank you! I've fixed it.
@Rosoidela

Thank you! I've fixed it.
FR +12
@ShadowRising Yep, mine checks out fine! Thanks for the ping (and well done for all the hard work the Employees put in last week)!
@ShadowRising Yep, mine checks out fine! Thanks for the ping (and well done for all the hard work the Employees put in last week)!
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@ShadowRising Everything checks out for me. Though I wish there were headers at the top of the columns so I knew what data I was looking at...and that it was sorted alphabetically so that it would be easier to find my name, but oh well.
@ShadowRising Everything checks out for me. Though I wish there were headers at the top of the columns so I knew what data I was looking at...and that it was sorted alphabetically so that it would be easier to find my name, but oh well.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@shadowrising Everything seems to be good, thanks!!
@shadowrising Everything seems to be good, thanks!!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
My tickets were entered correctly as far as I could tell :3. Good luck everyone!
My tickets were entered correctly as far as I could tell :3. Good luck everyone!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

WHOO YAY KNOWLEDGE! Thank you so much!

And thank you for the entire trivia competition, it's been a blast~

@ShadowRising

The raffle has also been a blast, and my tickets are secure, thank you!
@FunwithaPorpoise

WHOO YAY KNOWLEDGE! Thank you so much!

And thank you for the entire trivia competition, it's been a blast~

@ShadowRising

The raffle has also been a blast, and my tickets are secure, thank you!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@ShadowRising

Looks good to me ^^ Thanks!
@ShadowRising

Looks good to me ^^ Thanks!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87