Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | i <3 plants! Colorwheel Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@Arachnomancer

Here are my choices!
1. Herbal Magician
2. Cranberry Mage
3. Crazy for Daisies
4.Spring Vista

Thank you so much for holding this raffle! It was tons of fun :D
@Arachnomancer

Here are my choices!
1. Herbal Magician
2. Cranberry Mage
3. Crazy for Daisies
4.Spring Vista

Thank you so much for holding this raffle! It was tons of fun :D
@arachnomancer
Just saw this aaa! It's hard keeping up with no wifi and limited data ahah
I'd love the canopy flyer accent but if I'm too late or missed something and it's taken let me know! I'd be happy with anything really :) thank you so much for putting on this raffle! It's been a lot of fun
@arachnomancer
Just saw this aaa! It's hard keeping up with no wifi and limited data ahah
I'd love the canopy flyer accent but if I'm too late or missed something and it's taken let me know! I'd be happy with anything really :) thank you so much for putting on this raffle! It's been a lot of fun
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni - You are not too late! You get your first choice! :D Sending it over in a sec! :D
@macaroni - You are not too late! You get your first choice! :D Sending it over in a sec! :D
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
@arachnomancer got it! Thanks so much :D this'll look great on my dragon kali ^-^
@arachnomancer got it! Thanks so much :D this'll look great on my dragon kali ^-^
ko - 19 - she/her
@Arachnomancer

Thanks! (Can I post my preferences here?)

1. arcane egg
2. spring vista
3. peony
4. crazy for daisies
5. Herbal magician
6. Cranberry mage
7. Blowin' in the wind
@Arachnomancer

Thanks! (Can I post my preferences here?)

1. arcane egg
2. spring vista
3. peony
4. crazy for daisies
5. Herbal magician
6. Cranberry mage
7. Blowin' in the wind
/\_/\
~(= =)~
/___\
L

*Purrr*

@Niceshot - Absolutely! I'll try to get your prize to you shortly before rollover tomorrow! :D
@Niceshot - Absolutely! I'll try to get your prize to you shortly before rollover tomorrow! :D
@Arachnomancer Yay, thank you so much!

I'd love to have an egg--Arcane, Plague, or Water would be great (or a different one if I'm misreading what is left). <3
@Arachnomancer Yay, thank you so much!

I'd love to have an egg--Arcane, Plague, or Water would be great (or a different one if I'm misreading what is left). <3
@Riisa - No, you're good! All of those are all still (currently) available, so you're good to go! :D
@Riisa - No, you're good! All of those are all still (currently) available, so you're good to go! :D
@SpiritFeather - Since I haven't heard from you yet, you've been moved to the bottom of the next batch.

So, on to batch 6 of the prizes. To everyone below, please send me the listed number of preferred number of remaining prizes (updated on page 1) listed below. I'll give you all until 2 hours before rollover on Friday to get those to me, and if not, you'll go to the bottom of the next (and final) batch of prizes. Again, thanks to all of the entrants, and congratulations to all of the winners!

@stripedfrisk - 1 choice
@biqua - 2 choices
@Nightshimmer - 3 choices
@SenchaDrake - 4 choices
@WarriorCat39 - 5 choices
@Evarinya - 6 choices
@Terrone - 7 choices
@LadyDoor85 - 8 choices
@Cosi - 9 choices
@Bunzinna - 10 choices
@mcbenik - 11 choices
@SpiritFeather - 12 choices

Thanks again! :D

@SpiritFeather - Since I haven't heard from you yet, you've been moved to the bottom of the next batch.

So, on to batch 6 of the prizes. To everyone below, please send me the listed number of preferred number of remaining prizes (updated on page 1) listed below. I'll give you all until 2 hours before rollover on Friday to get those to me, and if not, you'll go to the bottom of the next (and final) batch of prizes. Again, thanks to all of the entrants, and congratulations to all of the winners!

@stripedfrisk - 1 choice
@biqua - 2 choices
@Nightshimmer - 3 choices
@SenchaDrake - 4 choices
@WarriorCat39 - 5 choices
@Evarinya - 6 choices
@Terrone - 7 choices
@LadyDoor85 - 8 choices
@Cosi - 9 choices
@Bunzinna - 10 choices
@mcbenik - 11 choices
@SpiritFeather - 12 choices

Thanks again! :D

@Arachnomancer It is a testament to how great a job you did putting prizes together for this raffle that even this late in the game I would be happy with any of the prizes listed below -- or a couple of other prizes that would have been my 8th, 9th etc. choices. *w*

1. Jungle Jester
2. Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 2
3. Photosynthetic Feathers
4. Crazy For Daisies
5. Brilliant Blossoms
6. Thicket Mage
7. Herbal Magician
@Arachnomancer It is a testament to how great a job you did putting prizes together for this raffle that even this late in the game I would be happy with any of the prizes listed below -- or a couple of other prizes that would have been my 8th, 9th etc. choices. *w*

1. Jungle Jester
2. Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 2
3. Photosynthetic Feathers
4. Crazy For Daisies
5. Brilliant Blossoms
6. Thicket Mage
7. Herbal Magician
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54