Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | i <3 plants! Colorwheel Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/t05dl3.png[/img][/center] [size=4]Hi, everyone! As you've probably gathered from the name of this thread, I love plants! As a biologist, I have great respect for and fascination with all of our photosynthetic friends, and decided to do a raffle inspired by the chlorophyllic continuum (a reference to the amazing black metal band, [url=https://verdant-realm-botanist.bandcamp.com/]Botanist[/url]. If you don't listen to them, you should, but I digress!). I was actually really inspired by the Fruit Salad Raffle run by @citrussiren and @unavailable, so this will be similar to theirs in theme and setup. (Thanks to citrussiren for allowing me to use her badges for inspiration, as I'm definitely not an artist!) So, how does this all work, and how do you get your paws on sweet prizes? Well, part of this is showing off your dragons that have plant-related color names! Unlike the Fruit Salad Raffle, this is not a free raffle, as I don't have a ton of resources to spend on tons of awesome prizes, and by charging for entering dragons, that will enable me to add more fantastic goodies to the stash of prizes. [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2vw6vrr.gif[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3f8eac5ab16bee09d482a3ddad15e831/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png[/img] [LIST] [*][size=4]Show me your gorgeous dragons with plant-related colors by posting them in this thread! You can show me as many dragons as you'd like, however to get tickets for the dragons you post, there is a flat fee of 1300 treasure or 2 gems per dragon posted. [*][size=4]Dragons posted in this thread must also be accompanied by the following information, in the following format: dragon ID #, plant-related color, plant color location (primary, secondary, or tert). For example, I'd report my Earth ambassador [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=157996&tab=dragon&did=22913667]Mica [/url] as follows: [b]22913667, Thistle, secondary[/b] [*][size=4]After posting your dragons, send me a one-way CR or a PM, with the "i love plants raffle" mentioned in the comments on the CR, or in the subject line of the PM, with your payment (I will accept mixed payments of treasure and gems). [*][size=4]After I have received your payment, I will enter your tickets in a spreadsheet that will be used for the final drawing. [*][size=4]Dragons that are posted in this thread must be in your lair until your tickets are posted. You can check whether your tickets are posted for your dragons in the spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5Ps4BdxBoQ56DmChEtky3q54Ad8_0TJ-kVHXtKdpdc/pubhtml]HERE[/url]. Once your tickets have been posted to the spreadsheet, you are free to sell, exalt, or trade as you wish. [*][size=4]Before posting your dragons, you should check to make sure (using the dragon's ID#) whether someone else has already claimed tickets using that dragon. Dragons that have already had tickets claimed for that ID are ineligible for further tickets. [*][size=4]Now on to the pretty colors, old and new! The list of colors that count towards tickets for this raffle is below (I have purposefully left out all of the fruit color names, since citrussiren is using them in her raffle): [*][size=4][b]Old Colors:[/b] [LIST] [*][b][color=425035]Forest[/color][/b] (since lots of plants live there!) [*][b][color=BEA55D]Goldenrod[/color][/b] [*][b][color=1E361A]Jungle[/color][/b] (even more plants live there!) [*][b][color=CCA4E0]Lavender[/color][/b] [*][b][color=A5E32D]Leaf[/color][/b] (part of a plant!) [*][b][color=E77FBF]Pink[/color][/b] [*][b][color=F79FC9]Rose[/color][/b] [*][b][color=A9A032]Spring[/color][/b] (when the plants start going wild!) [*][b][color=687F67]Swamp[/color][/b] (more plants here, too!) [*][b][color=8F7C8B]Thistle[/color][/b] [*][b][color=643F9C]Violet[/color][/b] [/LIST] [*][size=4][b]New Colors:[/b] [LIST] [*][b][color=97AF8B]Algae[/color][/b] [*][b][color=F6BF6B]Buttercup[/color][/b] [*][b][color=FF5500]Carrot[/color][/b] [*][b][color=C05A39]Cinnamon[/color][/b] [*][b][color=75A8FF]Cornflower[/color][/b] [*][b][color=766359]Driftwood[/color][/b] [*][b][color=7ECE73]Fern[/color][/b] [*][b][color=FDE9AE]Flaxen[/color][/b] [*][b][color=EC0089]Fuchsia[/color][/b] [*][b][color=90532B]Ginger[/color][/b] [*][b][color=9778BE]Heather[/color][/b] [*][b][color=72573A]Hickory[/color][/b] [*][b][color=2D237A]Indigo[/color][/b] [*][b][color=525195]Iris[/color][b] [*][b][color=FFB43B]Marigold[/color][/b] [*][b][color=9AFFC7]Mint[/color][/b] [*][b][color=7E7745]Moss[/color][/b] [*][b][color=782EB2]Nightshade[/color][/b] [*][b][color=D950FF]Orchid[/color][/b] [*][b][color=4866D5]Periwinkle[/color][/b] [*][b][color=FF8400]Saffron[/color][/b] [*][b][color=236925]Shamrock[/color][/b] [*][b][color=148E67]Spearmint[/color][/b] [*][b][color=8BBBB2]Spruce[/color][/b] [*][b][color=005D48]Thicket[/color][/b] (lots of little shrubs in there!) [*][b][color=724E7B]Wisteria[/color][/b] [/LIST] [*][size=5][b][u]Update:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4]I am now adding the following colors to the raffle. If you have already entered dragons with any of these colors, feel free to enter them again free of charge. However, when listing them again, please only list the location (primary/secondary/tertiary) of the color(s) added to the raffle in this update, and please let me know that they are re-entries of already submitted dragons. If you have *new* dragons that have NOT been entered with these colors, the standard 1300t/2g per dragon entry fee will apply. The newly added colors are:[/size] [LIST] [*][b][color=537b32]Avocado[/color] [*][b][color=feec80]Banana[/color] [*][b][color=8c272d]Berry[/color] [*][b][color=4c2a4f]Blackberry[/color] [*][b][color=ff984d]Cantaloupe[/color] [*][b][color=a32926]Cerise[/color] [*][b][color=aa0024]Cherry[/color] [*][b][color=3e2a67]Eggplant[/color] [*][b][color=580fc0]Grape[/color] [*][b][color=f7ff6e]Grapefruit[/color] [*][b][color=d1e572]Honeydew[/color] [*][b][color=ffe63b]Lemon[/color] [*][b][color=fffce9]Maize[/color] [*][b][color=6c235b]Mulberry[/color] [*][b][color=697135]Olive[/color] [*][b][color=d5602b]Orange[/color] [*][b][color=ffb576]Peach[/color] [*][b][color=8dcd55]Pear[/color] [*][b][color=e3ffe8]Pistachio[/color] [*][b][color=863290]Plum[/color] [*][b][color=ff6841]Pumpkin[/color] [*][b][color=8a024a]Raspberry[/color] [*][b][color=e13134]Strawberry[/color] [*][b][color=ff7361]Tangerine[/color] [*][b][color=ba311e]Tomato[/color] [*][b][color=db518d]Watermelon[/color][/b] [/LIST] [*][size=4]I will not be adding banners/badges for these colors out of the interest of time.[/size] [*][size=4]When drawing for prizes, one ticket will be drawn per total number of prizes/prize packages, in priority order. The first winning ticket drawn will get their first choice of prizes/prize packages. If the holder of a winning ticket has not responded within 24 hours of the drawing of their ticket, first choice then goes to the next ticket drawn, and so on. This will continue until all prizes/prize packages have been distributed. [*][size=4]Since the new colors are not out yet, the raffle will be open until approximately 2 months after the June 8 release of the new colorwheel, so the earliest the raffle will close is on August 8, 2016. [*][size=4]Only ONE prize will be awarded per user, unless the number of user entrants ends up being less than the number of available prize packages. This is so all entrants have a decent chance of getting at least one prize package. [*][size=4]Winning tickets will be selected via [url=random.org]random.org[/url], and screenshots posted for verification. [*][size=4]Prizes will be awarded to users in order of drawn ticket numbers, and winners will be pinged with notification that they have won a prize package in this raffle. [*][size=4]Upon notification of winning, prize package selection priority will be given in order of the drawing of the winning tickets. In other words, the holder of the first winning ticket drawn gets first choice of prize package awarded. [*][size=4]Winners will be drawn in batches of 9 for a total of 7 days (one batch per day). If you are in a given batch, you should PM me your choices of prizes (in order of preference) in a list of 1-9, depending on your place in the batch. If you are first in the batch, you only have to tell me your first choice. If you are second in the batch, tell me your top two picks from the remaining prizes. Third in the batch will tell me their top three choices from the remaining prizes, and so on. If you are notified that you are in possession of a winning ticket, you will have 24 hours to PM me your top choices of prize package, based on your winning drawing order. [*][size=4]If you respond within 24 hours, you will claim the highest priority prize package on your list that has not been already claimed by previous winners. If you fail to respond within 24 hours, priority choice will be given to the next winning ticket on the list, and you will fall to the next spot on the list, and so on, using the 24-hour prize selection period. [*][size=4]If you have any questions, feel free to ping me or send me a PM![/size] [/LIST] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/286s6r8.gif[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3f8eac5ab16bee09d482a3ddad15e831/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png[/img] [size=4]You can get 10 tickets, [b]absolutely free[/b], just by putting one of the badges/banners in the third post in your signature! Just ping me once you have done so, and I will record your 10 free tickets right away! Otherwise, the main way for you to earn tickets is by showing me your lovely planty dragons (and by paying the 1300t or 2g fee per dragon entered). The ticket payout for dragons is as follows: [center][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/23r4jv4.png[/img][/center] [size=4]Tickets DO stack! So for example, if you have a dragon with a double new color and one old color, you would get a total of 12 tickets (5 tickets for 2 new colors, 1 ticket for one old color) x2 (for the double new color). Multipliers are added after additively computing tickets for number of each old/new color. (In other words, for a triple of a new color, you would get 9 x 3 = 27 tickets.) You can also get 2 extra tickets per dragon entered by putting one of the badges/banners in the third post in that dragon's bio. Just ping me once you have done so, and when I compute your tickets, I will get those added in for that dragon. Extra tickets for a badge/banner in a dragon's bio are added [b]after[/b] multipliers have been added for colors (i.e. bonus tickets for a badge/banner are [b]NOT[/b] doubled or tripled. [s][b][u]UPDATE:[/u][/b] I am now accepting donations of the following battle stones (if you have any spare ones you're willing to donate for tickets at the following conversion rates: [LIST] [item=Rally] [b]40 tickets[/b] [s](only available for 4 donations)[/s] [item=Eliminate] [b]150 tickets[/b] [s](only available for 1 donation)[/s] [/LIST][/s] [size=4][s]I am also desperate for leveling services for a few dragons (the currently unleveled prize dragons), to get them from level 1-17. If you are willing to level a dragon from 1-17, I will give you 100 tickets per dragon leveled to 17, awarded upon return of the dragon(s) in question! If you are willing to do so, please PM me or send me a CR for one of the dragons listed as prizes in the auction that are still at level 1. The only stipulation I have is that leveling be completed by August 7, 2016, and the dragon returned to me by that time. If you want to level them to less than 17, that is also appreciated, and I will work out a ticket payout adjusted for the level you get them to. Just send me a PM if you want to do any leveling for any of my "prize" dragons, and I will contact you to work out a ticket reward, subject to your approval. Thanks in advance![/s][/size] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/25zo0oy.gif[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3f8eac5ab16bee09d482a3ddad15e831/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png[/img] [size=4]You can check the spreadsheet to check whether your tickets have been entered [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5Ps4BdxBoQ56DmChEtky3q54Ad8_0TJ-kVHXtKdpdc/pubhtml]HERE[/url]![/size] [size=5][b][u]Current Ticket Leaderboard:[/u][/b][/size] [list=1] [*]Skystone - 605 tickets [*]meeku - 486 tickets [*]Quin - 467 tickets [*]Jackabug - 455 tickets [*]hisako - 453 tickets [*]SucenaZQ - 323 tickets [*]infiniti - 270 tickets [*]Andasax - 227 tickets [*]Raskies- 226 tickets [*]Scatterspark - 222 tickets [/LIST]
t05dl3.png

Hi, everyone! As you've probably gathered from the name of this thread, I love plants! As a biologist, I have great respect for and fascination with all of our photosynthetic friends, and decided to do a raffle inspired by the chlorophyllic continuum (a reference to the amazing black metal band, Botanist. If you don't listen to them, you should, but I digress!). I was actually really inspired by the Fruit Salad Raffle run by @citrussiren and @unavailable, so this will be similar to theirs in theme and setup. (Thanks to citrussiren for allowing me to use her badges for inspiration, as I'm definitely not an artist!)

So, how does this all work, and how do you get your paws on sweet prizes? Well, part of this is showing off your dragons that have plant-related color names! Unlike the Fruit Salad Raffle, this is not a free raffle, as I don't have a ton of resources to spend on tons of awesome prizes, and by charging for entering dragons, that will enable me to add more fantastic goodies to the stash of prizes.

2vw6vrr.gif
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png
  • Show me your gorgeous dragons with plant-related colors by posting them in this thread! You can show me as many dragons as you'd like, however to get tickets for the dragons you post, there is a flat fee of 1300 treasure or 2 gems per dragon posted.
  • Dragons posted in this thread must also be accompanied by the following information, in the following format: dragon ID #, plant-related color, plant color location (primary, secondary, or tert). For example, I'd report my Earth ambassador Mica
    as follows: 22913667, Thistle, secondary
  • After posting your dragons, send me a one-way CR or a PM, with the "i love plants raffle" mentioned in the comments on the CR, or in the subject line of the PM, with your payment (I will accept mixed payments of treasure and gems).
  • After I have received your payment, I will enter your tickets in a spreadsheet that will be used for the final drawing.
  • Dragons that are posted in this thread must be in your lair until your tickets are posted. You can check whether your tickets are posted for your dragons in the spreadsheet HERE. Once your tickets have been posted to the spreadsheet, you are free to sell, exalt, or trade as you wish.
  • Before posting your dragons, you should check to make sure (using the dragon's ID#) whether someone else has already claimed tickets using that dragon. Dragons that have already had tickets claimed for that ID are ineligible for further tickets.
  • Now on to the pretty colors, old and new! The list of colors that count towards tickets for this raffle is below (I have purposefully left out all of the fruit color names, since citrussiren is using them in her raffle):
  • Old Colors:
    • Forest (since lots of plants live there!)
    • Goldenrod
    • Jungle (even more plants live there!)
    • Lavender
    • Leaf (part of a plant!)
    • Pink
    • Rose
    • Spring (when the plants start going wild!)
    • Swamp (more plants here, too!)
    • Thistle
    • Violet
  • New Colors:
    • Algae
    • Buttercup
    • Carrot
    • Cinnamon
    • Cornflower
    • Driftwood
    • Fern
    • Flaxen
    • Fuchsia
    • Ginger
    • Heather
    • Hickory
    • Indigo
    • Iris
    • Marigold
    • Mint
    • Moss
    • Nightshade
    • Orchid
    • Periwinkle
    • Saffron
    • Shamrock
    • Spearmint
    • Spruce
    • Thicket (lots of little shrubs in there!)
    • Wisteria
  • Update:
    I am now adding the following colors to the raffle. If you have already entered dragons with any of these colors, feel free to enter them again free of charge. However, when listing them again, please only list the location (primary/secondary/tertiary) of the color(s) added to the raffle in this update, and please let me know that they are re-entries of already submitted dragons. If you have *new* dragons that have NOT been entered with these colors, the standard 1300t/2g per dragon entry fee will apply. The newly added colors are:
    • Avocado
    • Banana
    • Berry
    • Blackberry
    • Cantaloupe
    • Cerise
    • Cherry
    • Eggplant
    • Grape
    • Grapefruit
    • Honeydew
    • Lemon
    • Maize
    • Mulberry
    • Olive
    • Orange
    • Peach
    • Pear
    • Pistachio
    • Plum
    • Pumpkin
    • Raspberry
    • Strawberry
    • Tangerine
    • Tomato
    • Watermelon
  • I will not be adding banners/badges for these colors out of the interest of time.
  • When drawing for prizes, one ticket will be drawn per total number of prizes/prize packages, in priority order. The first winning ticket drawn will get their first choice of prizes/prize packages. If the holder of a winning ticket has not responded within 24 hours of the drawing of their ticket, first choice then goes to the next ticket drawn, and so on. This will continue until all prizes/prize packages have been distributed.
  • Since the new colors are not out yet, the raffle will be open until approximately 2 months after the June 8 release of the new colorwheel, so the earliest the raffle will close is on August 8, 2016.
  • Only ONE prize will be awarded per user, unless the number of user entrants ends up being less than the number of available prize packages. This is so all entrants have a decent chance of getting at least one prize package.
  • Winning tickets will be selected via random.org, and screenshots posted for verification.
  • Prizes will be awarded to users in order of drawn ticket numbers, and winners will be pinged with notification that they have won a prize package in this raffle.
  • Upon notification of winning, prize package selection priority will be given in order of the drawing of the winning tickets. In other words, the holder of the first winning ticket drawn gets first choice of prize package awarded.
  • Winners will be drawn in batches of 9 for a total of 7 days (one batch per day). If you are in a given batch, you should PM me your choices of prizes (in order of preference) in a list of 1-9, depending on your place in the batch. If you are first in the batch, you only have to tell me your first choice. If you are second in the batch, tell me your top two picks from the remaining prizes. Third in the batch will tell me their top three choices from the remaining prizes, and so on. If you are notified that you are in possession of a winning ticket, you will have 24 hours to PM me your top choices of prize package, based on your winning drawing order.
  • If you respond within 24 hours, you will claim the highest priority prize package on your list that has not been already claimed by previous winners. If you fail to respond within 24 hours, priority choice will be given to the next winning ticket on the list, and you will fall to the next spot on the list, and so on, using the 24-hour prize selection period.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to ping me or send me a PM!

286s6r8.gif

You can get 10 tickets, absolutely free, just by putting one of the badges/banners in the third post in your signature! Just ping me once you have done so, and I will record your 10 free tickets right away!

Otherwise, the main way for you to earn tickets is by showing me your lovely planty dragons (and by paying the 1300t or 2g fee per dragon entered). The ticket payout for dragons is as follows:

23r4jv4.png

Tickets DO stack! So for example, if you have a dragon with a double new color and one old color, you would get a total of 12 tickets (5 tickets for 2 new colors, 1 ticket for one old color) x2 (for the double new color). Multipliers are added after additively computing tickets for number of each old/new color. (In other words, for a triple of a new color, you would get 9 x 3 = 27 tickets.)

You can also get 2 extra tickets per dragon entered by putting one of the badges/banners in the third post in that dragon's bio. Just ping me once you have done so, and when I compute your tickets, I will get those added in for that dragon. Extra tickets for a badge/banner in a dragon's bio are added after multipliers have been added for colors (i.e. bonus tickets for a badge/banner are NOT doubled or tripled.

UPDATE: I am now accepting donations of the following battle stones (if you have any spare ones you're willing to donate for tickets at the following conversion rates:
Rally 40 tickets (only available for 4 donations)
Eliminate 150 tickets (only available for 1 donation)

I am also desperate for leveling services for a few dragons (the currently unleveled prize dragons), to get them from level 1-17. If you are willing to level a dragon from 1-17, I will give you 100 tickets per dragon leveled to 17, awarded upon return of the dragon(s) in question! If you are willing to do so, please PM me or send me a CR for one of the dragons listed as prizes in the auction that are still at level 1. The only stipulation I have is that leveling be completed by August 7, 2016, and the dragon returned to me by that time. If you want to level them to less than 17, that is also appreciated, and I will work out a ticket payout adjusted for the level you get them to. Just send me a PM if you want to do any leveling for any of my "prize" dragons, and I will contact you to work out a ticket reward, subject to your approval. Thanks in advance!

25zo0oy.gif

You can check the spreadsheet to check whether your tickets have been entered HERE!

Current Ticket Leaderboard:

1. Skystone - 605 tickets
  2. meeku - 486 tickets
  3. Quin - 467 tickets
  4. Jackabug - 455 tickets
  5. hisako - 453 tickets
  6. SucenaZQ - 323 tickets
  7. infiniti - 270 tickets
  8. Andasax - 227 tickets
  9. Raskies- 226 tickets
  10. Scatterspark - 222 tickets
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ou9vs1.gif[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3f8eac5ab16bee09d482a3ddad15e831/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png[/img] [size=4]Now for the goodies! This section will definitely be growing as I continue to accumulate more prizes/prize packages! [quote=Butterflies & Blooms][center][item=Primary Gene: Petals] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] ReikiMuroichi[/center][/size][/quote] [quote=Poisonous Plants][center][item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Susanoo[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Friends of Nature][center][item=Nature Sprite] [item=Timber Tender] [item=Sapling Speaker] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] SkyStone[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Nature's Finery][center][item=Druidic Emblem] [item=Druidic Armband] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Druidic Sash] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Butterfly's Kiss] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] hisako[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Endless Possibilities!][center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Sugilite[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (1000 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Water Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] FrootLoopDingus[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (1500 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Evarinya[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (2000 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Riisa[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (2500 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Heronfoot[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (3000 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] WarriorCat39[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (3500 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] biqua[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (4000 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] loracarol[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (4500 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Light Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Heiyu[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (5000 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] stripedfrisk[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked! (5500 tickets)][center][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] DuskWitch13[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Greenskeeper 2016 Accent Pack][center][skin=18015] [skin=18014] [skin=18013] [skin=18012] [skin=18011] [skin=18010] [skin=18009] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] ElecSquirrel10[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Greenskeeper 2016 Skin Pack][center][skin=18021] [skin=18019] [skin=18017] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] mcbenik[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Common Breed Greenskeeper Accent Pack][center][skin=10524] [skin=10523] [skin=10534] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Leopardmask[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Rarer Breed Greenskeeper Accent Pack][center][skin=10526] [skin=10525] [skin=10527] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] SilverChilver[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 1][center][skin=10530] [skin=3649] [skin=3651] [skin=3654] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] upowlnight[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 2][center][skin=10533] [skin=3655] [skin=3657] [skin=3652] [skin=10532] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] SenchaDrake[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 3][center][skin=3650] [skin=10528] [skin=10531] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] kas62000[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Canopy Flyer][center][skin=7825] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] macaroni[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Peony][center][skin=12390] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] AngelSami[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Rose Hug][center][skin=5537] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] CartelSaide[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Sakura][center][skin=16981] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Lotuscatdragon[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Woodland Path Vista][center][item=Vista: Woodland Path] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] kirrow[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Mire Vista][center][item=Vista: Mire] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] daineger[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Spring Vista][center][item=Vista: Spring] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Niceshot[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Guardian of the Grove][center][item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Grove Sylvan Filigree] [item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [item=Grove Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Grove Sylvan Wings] [Item=Grove Sylvan Lattice] [item=Grove Sylvan Twist] [item=Grove Sylvan Anklets] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] CaityJay[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Rose Red] [center][item=Red Rose Flower Crown] [item=Red Rose Lei] [item=Red Rose Corsage] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Crimson Silk Veil] [item=Crimson Silk Scarf] [item=Crimson Silk Sash] [item=Crimson Arm Silks] [item=Crimson Tail Bangle] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Nelia[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Cherry Blossoms] [center][item=Sakura Flower Crown] [item=Sakura Lei] [item=Sakura Corsage] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [item=Soft Pink Silk Sash] [item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] SucenaZQ[/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Very Gold Marigolds] [center][item=Marigold Flower Crown] [item=Marigold Lei] [item=Marigold Corsage] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Golden Silk Veil] [item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Golden Silk Sash] [item=Golden Silk Scarf] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Leg Silks] [item=Golden Tail Bangle] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Talicinx[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Crazy for Daisies] [center][item=Daisy Flower Crown] [item=Daisy Lei] [item=Daisy Corsage] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Gossamer Silk Veil] [Item=Gossamer Silk Sash] [Item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=Gossamer Arm Silks] [item=Gossamer Leg Silks] [item=Gossamer Tail Bangle] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Undermom[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Dark Blossoms][center][item=Black Tulip Flower Crown] [item=Black Tulip Lei] [item=Black Tulip Corsage] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [item=Night Sky Fillet] [item=Night Sky Wing Silks] [item=Night Sky Silk Sash] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] idlewildly[/size][center][/quote] [quote=Herbal Conjurer][center][item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] [item=Conjurer's Cloak] [item=Conjurer's Staff] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] meeku[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Herbal Magician][center][item=Magician's Hat] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Magician's Cloak] [item=Magician's Staff] [item=Magician's Herb Pouch] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Aidee[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Herbal Witch][center][item=Witch's Hat] [item=Witch's Cobwebs] [item=Witch's Cloak] [item=Witch's Staff] [item=Witch's Herb Pouch] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Rarakar[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Nightshade Mage][center][item=Mage's Nightshade Hat] [item=Mage's Nightshade Overcoat] [item=Mage's Nightshade Tunic] [item=Mage's Nightshade Gloves] [item=Mage's Nightshade Bag] [item=Mage's Nightshade Socks] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] absolmon[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Thicket Mage][center][item=Mage's Thicket Hat] [item=Mage's Thicket Overcoat] [item=Mage's Thicket Tunic] [item=Mage's Thicket Gloves] [item=Mage's Thicket Bag] [item=Mage's Thicket Socks] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] bergentruckung[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Walnut Mage][center][item=Mage's Walnut Hat] [item=Mage's Walnut Overcoat] [item=Mage's Walnut Tunic] [item=Mage's Walnut Gloves] [item=Mage's Walnut Bag] [item=Mage's Walnut Socks][/center][/quote] [quote=Cranberry Mage][center][item=Mage's Cranberry Hat] [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] [item=Mage's Cranberry Tunic] [item=Mage's Cranberry Gloves] [item=Mage's Cranberry Bag] [item=Mage's Cranberry Socks] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] CrepusculeCraft[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Peony Mage][center][item=Mage's Peony Hat] [item=Mage's Peony Overcoat] [item=Mage's Peony Tunic] [item=Mage's Peony Gloves] [item=Mage's Peony Bag] [item=Mage's Peony Socks] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Scoropie[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Forest Rogue][center][item=Forest Rogue Hood] [item=Forest Rogue Mask] [item=Forest Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Forest Rogue Gloves] [item=Forest Rogue Belt] [item=Forest Rogue Trousers] [item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Forest Rogue Footpads][Item=Forest Rogue Bracers][item=Forest Rogue Cape][/center][/quote] [quote=Blowin' in the Wind][center][item=Spring's Breath] [item=Summer Swelter] [item=Autumn Breeze] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] allysonpickles[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Photosynthetic Feathers][center][item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings] [item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers] [item=Orchid Feathered Wings] [item=Orchid Tail Feathers] [item=Rose Feathered Wings] [item=Rose Tail Feathers] [item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] [item=Chestnut Tail Feathers] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Piplup40[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Blossoms & Garlands][center][item=Heatherbed Lily] [item=Sunrise Hibiscus] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [Item=Dew Laden White Rose] [item=Romantic Red Rose] [item=Tickled Hyacinth] [item=Umbral Wreath] [item=Green Olive Wreath] [item=Autumnal Wreath] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] ArcyN[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Forest Warrior][center][item=Forestsong Face Mask] [item=Forestsong Haori] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] [item=Forest Green Chest Wrap] [item=Forest Green Arm Wraps] [item=Forest Green Leg Wraps] [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][/center][/quote] [quote=Photosynthetic Friends][center] [item=Amaranth Moth] [item=Autumn Dryad] [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Barkback Boar] [item=Blooming Strangler] [item=Blue Vein Pansy] [item=Deadwood Boar] [item=Dryad] [item=Fallbrush Fraud] [item=Greenroot Janustrap] [item=Harvest Floracat] [item=Janustrap] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Orange Blotch Pansy] [item=Peacevine Aardvark] [item=Sakura Owl] [item=Seaweed Scavenger] [item=Snowsquall Floracat] [item=Strangler] [item=Tuxedo Floracat] [item=Velvet Floracat] [item=Wildwood Owl] [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] KenyonV[/center][/size][/quote] [/center] [quote=Lemon Legionnaire][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25423097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254231/25423097_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Lemon Crystal / Facet / Circuit[/b] Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, Sap, and your choice of Haste or Reflect. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Raskies[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Butterfly Samurai][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23531291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235313/23531291_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Goldenrod Crystal / Facet / Glimmer[/b] Currently level 14; will come stoned with Ambush x 1, Eliminate, , Rally, and Sap. Will also come with all shown apparel. Will also come with Haste or Reflect (your choice), 3 x Berserker, and 1 additional Ambush. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] PhantomNimbus[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Jungle Jester][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23543114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235432/23543114_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Jungle Clown / Current / Underbelly[/b] Level 17, fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Disorient, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Zephyr Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Terrone[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Swampy Sentinel][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24100929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241010/24100929_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Swamp Poison / Toxin / Stained[/b] Level 25; fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Drown, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Hydro Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Teland[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Photosynthesizing Leaf][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24014983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240150/24014983_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Leaf Crystal / Shimmer / Smoke[/b] Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select him as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Chisp[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Springy Sprite][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24209662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242097/24209662_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Spring Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond[/b] Leveld to 17 with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Fossilize, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Boulder Bolt. Will also come fully dressed. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Isidarth[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Thorny Thistle][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22121107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221212/22121107_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Thistle Crystal / Facet / Gembond[/b] Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select him as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] mnkn10[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Lavender Lift][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23191683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231917/23191683_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Lavender Iridescent / Shimmer / Underbelly[/b] Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select him as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Quin[/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Violet Vixen][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21216171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212162/21216171_350.png[/img] [/url][size=4][b]Triple Violet Crystal / Peregrine / Glimmer[/b] Level 17, fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Envenom, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Leaf Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Jackabug[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Pretty in Pink][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22693226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226933/22693226_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Pink Piebald / Paint / Underbelly[/b] Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select her as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] infiniti[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Coming up Roses][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23323786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233238/23323786_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Triple Rose Piebald / Paint / Smoke[/b] Leveled to 25 and stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Enfeeble, Mana Bolt, Rally, and 3 x Scholar. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge! [size=4][b]Winner:[/b] Scatterspark[/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Precious Pollinators][center][item=Fallout Whisper]x99[item=Frost Whisper]x99[item=Wasteland Pauper]x99 [item=Vibrant Flutterer]x99[item=Petalwing Matriarch]x99[item=White Lace Honeybee]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Brilliant Blossoms][center][item=Cliffside Milkweed]x99[item=Winterbelle]x99[item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane]x99[item=Dayglo Thresh]x99 [item=Bluelipped Thresh]x99[item=Redblood Sapper]x99[item=Fire Flower]x99[item=Bee Orchid]x99 [item=Madame Snapdragon]x99[item=Bloody Snapdragon]x99[item=Bicolor Petunia]x99[item=Speckled Petunia]x99 [item=Fragrant Orchid]x99[item=Delta Orchid]x99[item=Feverfew]x99 [item=Black Tulip]x99[/quote] [quote=Leafy Greens][center][item=Rotala]x99[item=Sunbeam Rotala]x99[item=Sweet Grass]x99[item=Bamboo Leaves]x99 [item=Silvery Ivy]x99[item=Corpsemaker Ivy]x99[item=Stonewatch Scrub]x99[item=Venus Flytrap]x99[/center][/quote] [b][u][size=5]Unlockable Prizes:[/size][/u][/b] [s]At 1000 tickets, I will add a new unhatched elemental egg (whichever element I obtain first) to the prize list. I will do the same for every 500 tickets beyond that point (at 1500 tickets, 2000 tickets, 2500 tickets, and so on, until the auction ends, or an unhatched elemental egg of all flights is a prize, whichever comes first!)[/s] DONE! These are by no means the only prizes that will be offered! I may also add further prizes as entries come in, and as my current treasure/gem situation will allow! [b][u][size=5]Votes for Other Prizes?!:[/size][/u][/b] [s]Other prizes I am currently considering adding to the mix include full sets of plant-named "Pretty Bow" apparel (Pink and Buttercup), leveled and stoned triple dragons of the remaining "old" colors (Forest, Spring, and Swamp), a full set of Grove Sylvan apparel, other user-made, but not holiday plant-related skins/accents, etc!) Feel free to post your votes for one of these packages, or suggestions for other prize package ideas (please keep it plant-related, in keeping with the theme of this raffle, though!) in this thread, as well! Also, donations of any plant-related items as possible prizes are greatly welcomed! Any donations can also earn you tickets, based on the AH value of said donations, at a rate of 1300t / 2g per ticket! Fellow phytophiles, I'd love to hear your ideas![/s]
ou9vs1.gif

Now for the goodies! This section will definitely be growing as I continue to accumulate more prizes/prize packages!

Butterflies & Blooms wrote:
Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly
Winner: ReikiMuroichi

Poisonous Plants wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Winner: Susanoo

Friends of Nature wrote:
Nature Sprite Timber Tender Sapling Speaker
Winner: SkyStone

Nature's Finery wrote:
Druidic Emblem Druidic Armband Naturalist Adornments Druidic Sash
Leafy Gladeboughs Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss
Winner: hisako

Endless Possibilities! wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Winner: Sugilite

Unlocked! (1000 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg
Winner: FrootLoopDingus

Unlocked! (1500 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Winner: Evarinya

Unlocked! (2000 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Winner: Riisa

Unlocked! (2500 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Winner: Heronfoot

Unlocked! (3000 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Plague Egg
Winner: WarriorCat39

Unlocked! (3500 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg
Winner: biqua

Unlocked! (4000 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Winner: loracarol

Unlocked! (4500 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg
Winner: Heiyu

Unlocked! (5000 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg
Winner: stripedfrisk

Unlocked! (5500 tickets) wrote:
Unhatched Ice Egg
Winner: DuskWitch13

Greenskeeper 2016 Accent Pack wrote:

Winner: ElecSquirrel10

Greenskeeper 2016 Skin Pack wrote:

Winner: mcbenik

Common Breed Greenskeeper Accent Pack wrote:

Winner: Leopardmask

Rarer Breed Greenskeeper Accent Pack wrote:

Winner: SilverChilver

Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 1 wrote:

Winner: upowlnight

Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 2 wrote:

Winner: SenchaDrake

Greenskeeper Skin Pack, Tier 3 wrote:

Winner: kas62000

Canopy Flyer wrote:

Winner: macaroni

Peony wrote:

Winner: AngelSami

Rose Hug wrote:

Winner: CartelSaide

Sakura wrote:

Winner: Lotuscatdragon

Woodland Path Vista wrote:
Vista: Woodland Path
Winner: kirrow

Mire Vista wrote:
Vista: Mire
Winner: daineger

Spring Vista wrote:
Vista: Spring
Winner: Niceshot

Guardian of the Grove wrote:
Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Dress Grove Sylvan Bracelets
Grove Sylvan Wings Grove Sylvan Lattice Grove Sylvan Twist Grove Sylvan Anklets
Winner: CaityJay

Rose Red wrote:
Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Red Rose Corsage Red Rose Flowerfall
Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Sash
Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Tail Bangle
Winner: Nelia

Cherry Blossoms wrote:
Sakura Flower Crown Sakura Lei Sakura Corsage Sakura Flowerfall
Soft Pink Silk Veil Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Silk Sash
Soft Pink Arm Silks Soft Pink Tail Bangle
Winner: SucenaZQ

Very Gold Marigolds wrote:
Marigold Flower Crown Marigold Lei Marigold Corsage Marigold Flowerfall
Golden Silk Veil Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Sash Golden Silk Scarf
Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Tail Bangle
Winner: Talicinx

Crazy for Daisies wrote:
Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Daisy Corsage Daisy Flowerfall
Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf
Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Tail Bangle
Winner: Undermom

Dark Blossoms wrote:
Black Tulip Flower Crown Black Tulip Lei Black Tulip Corsage Black Tulip Flowerfall
Night Sky Fillet Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Sash
Winner: idlewildly

Herbal Conjurer wrote:
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Winner: meeku

Herbal Magician wrote:
Magician's Hat Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Cloak Magician's Staff Magician's Herb Pouch
Winner: Aidee

Herbal Witch wrote:
Witch's Hat Witch's Cobwebs Witch's Cloak Witch's Staff Witch's Herb Pouch
Winner: Rarakar

Nightshade Mage wrote:
Mage's Nightshade Hat Mage's Nightshade Overcoat Mage's Nightshade Tunic
Mage's Nightshade Gloves Mage's Nightshade Bag Mage's Nightshade Socks
Winner: absolmon

Thicket Mage wrote:
Mage's Thicket Hat Mage's Thicket Overcoat Mage's Thicket Tunic
Mage's Thicket Gloves Mage's Thicket Bag Mage's Thicket Socks
Winner: bergentruckung

Walnut Mage wrote:
Mage's Walnut Hat Mage's Walnut Overcoat Mage's Walnut Tunic
Mage's Walnut Gloves Mage's Walnut Bag Mage's Walnut Socks

Cranberry Mage wrote:
Mage's Cranberry Hat Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Mage's Cranberry Tunic
Mage's Cranberry Gloves Mage's Cranberry Bag Mage's Cranberry Socks
Winner: CrepusculeCraft

Peony Mage wrote:
Mage's Peony Hat Mage's Peony Overcoat Mage's Peony Tunic
Mage's Peony Gloves Mage's Peony Bag Mage's Peony Socks
Winner: Scoropie

Forest Rogue wrote:
Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Wing Guard Forest Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Belt
Forest Rogue Trousers Forest Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Bracers Forest Rogue Cape

Blowin' in the Wind wrote:
Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze
Winner: allysonpickles

Photosynthetic Feathers wrote:
Lemongrass Feathered Wings Lemongrass Tail Feathers Orchid Feathered Wings Orchid Tail Feathers
Rose Feathered Wings Rose Tail Feathers Chestnut Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers
Winner: Piplup40

Blossoms & Garlands wrote:
Heatherbed Lily Sunrise Hibiscus Blushing Pink Rose Dew Laden White Rose Romantic Red Rose
Tickled Hyacinth Umbral Wreath Green Olive Wreath Autumnal Wreath
Winner: ArcyN

Forest Warrior wrote:
Forestsong Face Mask Forestsong Haori Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap
Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Leg Wraps Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap

Photosynthetic Friends wrote:
Amaranth Moth Autumn Dryad Autumn Sea Dragon Bamboo Phytocat Barkback Boar Blooming Strangler Blue Vein Pansy Deadwood Boar Dryad Fallbrush Fraud Greenroot Janustrap Harvest Floracat Janustrap Leafy Moth Orange Blotch Pansy Peacevine Aardvark Sakura Owl Seaweed Scavenger Snowsquall Floracat Strangler Tuxedo Floracat Velvet Floracat Wildwood Owl
Winner: KenyonV

Lemon Legionnaire wrote:

25423097_350.png

Triple Lemon Crystal / Facet / Circuit
Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, Sap, and your choice of Haste or Reflect. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Raskies

Butterfly Samurai wrote:

23531291_350.png

Triple Goldenrod Crystal / Facet / Glimmer
Currently level 14; will come stoned with Ambush x 1, Eliminate, , Rally, and Sap. Will also come with all shown apparel. Will also come with Haste or Reflect (your choice), 3 x Berserker, and 1 additional Ambush. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: PhantomNimbus

Jungle Jester wrote:

23543114_350.png

Triple Jungle Clown / Current / Underbelly
Level 17, fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Disorient, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Zephyr Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Terrone

Swampy Sentinel wrote:

24100929_350.png

Triple Swamp Poison / Toxin / Stained
Level 25; fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Drown, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Hydro Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Teland

Photosynthesizing Leaf wrote:

24014983_350.png

Triple Leaf Crystal / Shimmer / Smoke
Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select him as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Chisp

Springy Sprite wrote:

24209662_350.png

Triple Spring Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond
Leveld to 17 with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Fossilize, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Boulder Bolt. Will also come fully dressed. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Isidarth

Thorny Thistle wrote:

22121107_350.png

Triple Thistle Crystal / Facet / Gembond
Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select him as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: mnkn10

Lavender Lift wrote:

23191683_350.png

Triple Lavender Iridescent / Shimmer / Underbelly
Winner: Quin

Violet Vixen wrote:

21216171_350.png
Triple Violet Crystal / Peregrine / Glimmer
Level 17, fully stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Envenom, Rally, 3 x Scholar, & Leaf Bolt. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Jackabug

Pretty in Pink wrote:

22693226_350.png

Triple Pink Piebald / Paint / Underbelly
Leveled to 17 and stoned with Ambush x 2, Berserker x 3, Eliminate, Rally, and Sap. I will also add Haste or Reflect (your choice) if you select her as a prize. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: infiniti

Coming up Roses wrote:

23323786_350.png

Triple Rose Piebald / Paint / Smoke
Leveled to 25 and stoned with Aid, Ambush, Discipline, Enfeeble, Mana Bolt, Rally, and 3 x Scholar. Will also come with all shown apparel. A bit of additional lore will also be provided, if you wish, free of charge!
Winner: Scatterspark

Precious Pollinators wrote:
Fallout Whisper x99 Frost Whisper x99 Wasteland Pauper x99
Vibrant Flutterer x99 Petalwing Matriarch x99 White Lace Honeybee x99

Brilliant Blossoms wrote:
Cliffside Milkweed x99 Winterbelle x99 Black-lipped Wolfsbane x99 Dayglo Thresh x99
Bluelipped Thresh x99 Redblood Sapper x99 Fire Flower x99 Bee Orchid x99
Madame Snapdragon x99 Bloody Snapdragon x99 Bicolor Petunia x99 Speckled Petunia x99
Fragrant Orchid x99 Delta Orchid x99 Feverfew x99 Black Tulip x99

Leafy Greens wrote:
Rotala x99 Sunbeam Rotala x99 Sweet Grass x99 Bamboo Leaves x99
Silvery Ivy x99 Corpsemaker Ivy x99 Stonewatch Scrub x99 Venus Flytrap x99

Unlockable Prizes:

At 1000 tickets, I will add a new unhatched elemental egg (whichever element I obtain first) to the prize list. I will do the same for every 500 tickets beyond that point (at 1500 tickets, 2000 tickets, 2500 tickets, and so on, until the auction ends, or an unhatched elemental egg of all flights is a prize, whichever comes first!) DONE!

These are by no means the only prizes that will be offered! I may also add further prizes as entries come in, and as my current treasure/gem situation will allow!

Votes for Other Prizes?!:

Other prizes I am currently considering adding to the mix include full sets of plant-named "Pretty Bow" apparel (Pink and Buttercup), leveled and stoned triple dragons of the remaining "old" colors (Forest, Spring, and Swamp), a full set of Grove Sylvan apparel, other user-made, but not holiday plant-related skins/accents, etc!) Feel free to post your votes for one of these packages, or suggestions for other prize package ideas (please keep it plant-related, in keeping with the theme of this raffle, though!) in this thread, as well!

Also, donations of any plant-related items as possible prizes are greatly welcomed! Any donations can also earn you tickets, based on the AH value of said donations, at a rate of 1300t / 2g per ticket! Fellow phytophiles, I'd love to hear your ideas!
[size=4]Okay, here are the badges/banners you can place in your signatures/dragon bios for free/extra tickets! Woot! :D [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ry4d1.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ry4d1.gif[/img][/url][/code] [b]Tiny Banner:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/8x33w5.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/8x33w5.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zwcmk9.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zwcmk9.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/330sbd5.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/330sbd5.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2qnzko5.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2qnzko5.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zlryis.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zlryis.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/ogcupt.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/ogcupt.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2449tn8.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2449tn8.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2pyw87d.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2pyw87d.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2gtymv8.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2gtymv8.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dn1380.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dn1380.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/11j6xip.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/11j6xip.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2sb6b93.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2sb6b93.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/zx2osg.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/zx2osg.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/8yhtvp.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/8yhtvp.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/104ludl.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/104ludl.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/28wnkus.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/28wnkus.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/4kjxu0.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/4kjxu0.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ythzm.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ythzm.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/s5ic6e.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/s5ic6e.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2jerciq.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2jerciq.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/21b5g9c.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/21b5g9c.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1zwdr3d.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1zwdr3d.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/289y58i.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/289y58i.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2yowbjo.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2yowbjo.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/dxd9c2.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/dxd9c2.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/e8lme0.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/e8lme0.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/34e81ae.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/34e81ae.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/atrmnt.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/atrmnt.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/devgav.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/devgav.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/fnd0yb.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/fnd0yb.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/xdwby9.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/xdwby9.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/33cvql2.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/33cvql2.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/5e6edh.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/5e6edh.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dmxudf.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dmxudf.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/x8yef.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/x8yef.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/152jk45.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/152jk45.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/28mi90g.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/28mi90g.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/27zhic9.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/27zhic9.gif[/img][/url][/code]
Okay, here are the badges/banners you can place in your signatures/dragon bios for free/extra tickets! Woot! :D

34ry4d1.gif

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ry4d1.gif[/img][/url]

Tiny Banner:

8x33w5.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/8x33w5.gif[/img][/url]

1zwcmk9.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zwcmk9.gif[/img][/url]

330sbd5.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/330sbd5.gif[/img][/url]

2qnzko5.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2qnzko5.gif[/img][/url]

1zlryis.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zlryis.gif[/img][/url]

ogcupt.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/ogcupt.gif[/img][/url]

2449tn8.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2449tn8.gif[/img][/url]

2pyw87d.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2pyw87d.gif[/img][/url]

2gtymv8.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2gtymv8.gif[/img][/url]

dn1380.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dn1380.gif[/img][/url]

11j6xip.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/11j6xip.gif[/img][/url]

2sb6b93.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2sb6b93.gif[/img][/url]

zx2osg.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/zx2osg.gif[/img][/url]

8yhtvp.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/8yhtvp.gif[/img][/url]

104ludl.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/104ludl.gif[/img][/url]

28wnkus.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/28wnkus.gif[/img][/url]

4kjxu0.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/4kjxu0.gif[/img][/url]

34ythzm.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34ythzm.gif[/img][/url]

s5ic6e.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/s5ic6e.gif[/img][/url]

2jerciq.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2jerciq.gif[/img][/url]

21b5g9c.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/21b5g9c.gif[/img][/url]

1zwdr3d.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1zwdr3d.gif[/img][/url]

289y58i.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/289y58i.gif[/img][/url]

2yowbjo.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2yowbjo.gif[/img][/url]

dxd9c2.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/dxd9c2.gif[/img][/url]

e8lme0.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/e8lme0.gif[/img][/url]

34e81ae.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/34e81ae.gif[/img][/url]

atrmnt.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/atrmnt.gif[/img][/url]

devgav.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/devgav.gif[/img][/url]

fnd0yb.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/fnd0yb.gif[/img][/url]

xdwby9.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/xdwby9.gif[/img][/url]

33cvql2.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/33cvql2.gif[/img][/url]

5e6edh.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/5e6edh.gif[/img][/url]

dmxudf.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dmxudf.gif[/img][/url]

x8yef.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/x8yef.gif[/img][/url]

152jk45.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/152jk45.gif[/img][/url]

28mi90g.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/28mi90g.gif[/img][/url]

27zhic9.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/27zhic9.gif[/img][/url]
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/e99p1y.gif[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3f8eac5ab16bee09d482a3ddad15e831/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1582760][img]http://i.imgur.com/zeW0g15.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4]The awesome fruit-themed raffle run by @citrussiren that inspired me to post this raffle in the first place! You should totally check her fantastic raffle out, enter your fruity dragons, but also consider donating fruit-themed things to her, since her raffle is free, and she is awesome! Thanks again, citrussiren! You are the real MVP! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1547824/1][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png[/img][/url] [b][u][size=9]Thanks![/size][/u][/b] [size=4]Huge shoutouts and many thanks to the following users for donating prizes, treasure, etc. to this raffle! [LIST] [*][b]Heiyu[/b] - 100,000t [*][b]Isidarth[/b] - Mage Peony Socks [*][b]SilverChilver[/b] - Ambush [*][b]vilelithe[/b] - Ambush [*][b]FrootLoopDingus[/b] - Ambush x 5 [*][b]SpiritFeather[/b] - Eliminate [*][b]Bunzinna[/b] - Rally [*][b]Susanoo[/b] - triple Spring Coatl [*][b]Arcyn[/b] - Rally [*][b]Quin[/b] - 100 gems & Eliminate [*][b]Talicinx[/b] - Eliminate [*][b]HeronFoot[/b] - Rally [*][b]DuskWitch13[/b] - Forest Rogue Wing Guard/Bracers, Forest Green Head Wrap, Woodsdrake Cape, Rotala x 99, & Sunbeam Rotala x 99 [*][b]Skystone[/b] - Donated Eliminate x 2 [*][b]Raskies[/b] - Donated Eliminate [*][b]Quin[/b] - Leveled Deilen to 17. [*][b]Nightshimmer[/b] - Leveled Palus to 25, and Viola to 17. [*][b]Riisa[/b] - Leveled Armeria to 17. [*][b]meeku[/b] - Leveled Stoechas to 17; currently leveling Verna. [*][b]Jackabug[/b] - Currently leveling Damascena. [/LIST]
e99p1y.gif

zeW0g15.png

The awesome fruit-themed raffle run by @citrussiren that inspired me to post this raffle in the first place! You should totally check her fantastic raffle out, enter your fruity dragons, but also consider donating fruit-themed things to her, since her raffle is free, and she is awesome! Thanks again, citrussiren! You are the real MVP!

010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png

Thanks!
Huge shoutouts and many thanks to the following users for donating prizes, treasure, etc. to this raffle!
  • Heiyu - 100,000t
  • Isidarth - Mage Peony Socks
  • SilverChilver - Ambush
  • vilelithe - Ambush
  • FrootLoopDingus - Ambush x 5
  • SpiritFeather - Eliminate
  • Bunzinna - Rally
  • Susanoo - triple Spring Coatl
  • Arcyn - Rally
  • Quin - 100 gems & Eliminate
  • Talicinx - Eliminate
  • HeronFoot - Rally
  • DuskWitch13 - Forest Rogue Wing Guard/Bracers, Forest Green Head Wrap, Woodsdrake Cape, Rotala x 99, & Sunbeam Rotala x 99
  • Skystone - Donated Eliminate x 2
  • Raskies - Donated Eliminate
  • Quin - Leveled Deilen to 17.
  • Nightshimmer - Leveled Palus to 25, and Viola to 17.
  • Riisa - Leveled Armeria to 17.
  • meeku - Leveled Stoechas to 17; currently leveling Verna.
  • Jackabug - Currently leveling Damascena.
Reserved
Reserved
The raffle is now open! The Prizes section will grow substantially in conjunction with interest/entries in the raffle! Please bear with me in this "work in progress" raffle...it's my first, but I want it to be lots of fun for everyone! Show me your planty dragons, please! Also, feel free to suggest ideas for prizes via PM! Past Gladekeeper Gathering apparel/familiars will also likely pop into the mix, and a Nature Sprite might also join the roster if there is sufficient interest/entries!
The raffle is now open! The Prizes section will grow substantially in conjunction with interest/entries in the raffle! Please bear with me in this "work in progress" raffle...it's my first, but I want it to be lots of fun for everyone! Show me your planty dragons, please! Also, feel free to suggest ideas for prizes via PM! Past Gladekeeper Gathering apparel/familiars will also likely pop into the mix, and a Nature Sprite might also join the roster if there is sufficient interest/entries!
@Arachnomancer this looks like a lot of fun! Put the thing in my sig for now! I will def be back to show some planty dragons!
@Arachnomancer this looks like a lot of fun! Put the thing in my sig for now! I will def be back to show some planty dragons!
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa Thanks! I'll record your first 10 tickets now! I hope there is a lot of other interest in the raffle! :) I can't wait to see your planty dragons! :D
@Leannaa Thanks! I'll record your first 10 tickets now! I hope there is a lot of other interest in the raffle! :) I can't wait to see your planty dragons! :D
Boop for gl
Boop for gl
@Arachnomancer This looks so fun! I literally went through my entire lair looking for all my planty dragons. I'll send the entry fees in a sec. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21960203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219603/21960203_350.png[/img] [/url] Cosmo (yes, named after the flower!) 21960203, Pink, primary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21202492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212025/21202492_350.png[/img] [/url] Tezca (my clan's botanist) 21202492, Rose, tertiary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21133154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211332/21133154_350.png[/img] [/url] Maple 21133154, Rose/Rose, primary/secondary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22251375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222514/22251375_350.png[/img] [/url] Teyacapan 22251375, Forest, primary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23387072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233871/23387072_350.png[/img] [/url] Itotia 23387072, Forest, primary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22571649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225717/22571649_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaph 22571649, Goldenrod, secondary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18517321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185174/18517321_350.png[/img] [/url] Montee 18517321, Rose, tertiary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22909282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229093/22909282_350.png[/img] [/url] Kortu 22909282, Lavender/Forest, primary/tertiary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23261398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232614/23261398_350.png[/img] [/url] Sequoia 23261398, Jungle, primary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23495110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234952/23495110_350.png[/img] [/url] 23495110, Goldenrod, secondary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23495111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234952/23495111_350.png[/img] [/url] 23495111, Goldenrod, primary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23393931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233940/23393931_350.png[/img] [/url] Graav 23393931, Thistle, secondary[/center]
@Arachnomancer

This looks so fun! I literally went through my entire lair looking for all my planty dragons. I'll send the entry fees in a sec.

21960203_350.png

Cosmo (yes, named after the flower!)
21960203, Pink, primary

21202492_350.png

Tezca (my clan's botanist)
21202492, Rose, tertiary

21133154_350.png

Maple
21133154, Rose/Rose, primary/secondary

22251375_350.png

Teyacapan
22251375, Forest, primary