Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | i <3 plants! Colorwheel Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
as number 61, I am truly grateful for this new and improved method of drawing.
as number 61, I am truly grateful for this new and improved method of drawing.
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png
Just a friendly reminder to those in the first batch of winners that haven't sent me your preferred prize lists. Please PM me the number of prizes listed below beside your names in order from most to least preferred so I can get the first batch of prizes ASAP. Thanks, and congratulations!

@Cosi - 2 choices
@Sugilite - 5 choices
@Susanoo - 6 choices

Thanks again! :D
Just a friendly reminder to those in the first batch of winners that haven't sent me your preferred prize lists. Please PM me the number of prizes listed below beside your names in order from most to least preferred so I can get the first batch of prizes ASAP. Thanks, and congratulations!

@Cosi - 2 choices
@Sugilite - 5 choices
@Susanoo - 6 choices

Thanks again! :D
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
@Arachnomancer holy snap I'm #22? wow! Am I late? What prizes are available?
@Arachnomancer holy snap I'm #22? wow! Am I late? What prizes are available?
HabkC9i.png
@PhantomNimbus - No, you're not late! To make things easier on me and all the winners, I'm drawing for prizes in 7 batches of 9. You'll be in batch 3, so I'll ping you (and all others in that batch) after the first two batches of prizes have been distributed. Thanks for entering, and congratulations! :D
@PhantomNimbus - No, you're not late! To make things easier on me and all the winners, I'm drawing for prizes in 7 batches of 9. You'll be in batch 3, so I'll ping you (and all others in that batch) after the first two batches of prizes have been distributed. Thanks for entering, and congratulations! :D
@Arachnomancer Awesome! Thanks a bunch! :3
@Arachnomancer Awesome! Thanks a bunch! :3
HabkC9i.png
For my first time raffle, I am having SO much fun with this. Currently recording all of the preference lists for all entrants that have messaged me already, and it's SO neat to see and be able to detect patterns in what folks really want. I will get all prizes distributed ASAP, I promise! I am giving the first batch one extra day, since I ended the raffle a bit early. After the first batch, if you don't get your list o'9 to me within 24 hours, you will get bumped down to the bottom of the next batch...but so far, I'm pretty pleased that IMHO, most folks will probably get something pretty high up on their list. AGAIN, thank you all SO much for entering. This has been SO FUN.
For my first time raffle, I am having SO much fun with this. Currently recording all of the preference lists for all entrants that have messaged me already, and it's SO neat to see and be able to detect patterns in what folks really want. I will get all prizes distributed ASAP, I promise! I am giving the first batch one extra day, since I ended the raffle a bit early. After the first batch, if you don't get your list o'9 to me within 24 hours, you will get bumped down to the bottom of the next batch...but so far, I'm pretty pleased that IMHO, most folks will probably get something pretty high up on their list. AGAIN, thank you all SO much for entering. This has been SO FUN.
If any of you are in batch 2-7, and have already messaged me with your preferences, I have recorded said preferences, and already subtracted out the first-place choices of anyone that placed higher than you to figure out your "as things stand" current top prize.. Apologies to anyone that took the time to prioritize more than 9 entries....please bear with me, this was my first raffle to run, and I was pretty clueless, and thank you for taking the time to prioritize 30+ possible prizes. I HIGHLY admire your prioritization skills. :P
If any of you are in batch 2-7, and have already messaged me with your preferences, I have recorded said preferences, and already subtracted out the first-place choices of anyone that placed higher than you to figure out your "as things stand" current top prize.. Apologies to anyone that took the time to prioritize more than 9 entries....please bear with me, this was my first raffle to run, and I was pretty clueless, and thank you for taking the time to prioritize 30+ possible prizes. I HIGHLY admire your prioritization skills. :P
@Cosi @Sugilite

Since I have not heard from either of you yet, I'm going to go ahead and deliver the prizes to the rest of the winners in the first batch of 9. I have moved you both to the next batch, so please send me your top 2 (Cosi) and 5 (Sugilite) prize choices ASAP. Thanks! :)
@Cosi @Sugilite

Since I have not heard from either of you yet, I'm going to go ahead and deliver the prizes to the rest of the winners in the first batch of 9. I have moved you both to the next batch, so please send me your top 2 (Cosi) and 5 (Sugilite) prize choices ASAP. Thanks! :)
Okay, time for batch 2 of prize choices and distribution! If you could PM me with the number of choices of your prizes from most preferred (which haven't already been claimed on the first page) to least preferred as follows, I'll get your prizes to you ASAP!

@Quin - 1 choice
@Isidarth - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@hisako - 3 choices
@Lotuscatdragon - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@Teland - 5 choices
@infiniti - 6 choices
@Raskies - 7 choices
@absolmon - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@CartelSaide - I already got your list, so no need to respond!

@Cosi @Sugilite, since I still haven't heard from you, I've moved you to the end of the second batch. If you could send me your lists ASAP, that would be great. If I don't have them within 24 hours, you'll go to the end of the next batch.

@Cosi - 10 choices
@Sugilite - 11 choices

Thanks and congratulations to all of you!

Okay, time for batch 2 of prize choices and distribution! If you could PM me with the number of choices of your prizes from most preferred (which haven't already been claimed on the first page) to least preferred as follows, I'll get your prizes to you ASAP!

@Quin - 1 choice
@Isidarth - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@hisako - 3 choices
@Lotuscatdragon - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@Teland - 5 choices
@infiniti - 6 choices
@Raskies - 7 choices
@absolmon - I already got your list, so no need to respond!
@CartelSaide - I already got your list, so no need to respond!

@Cosi @Sugilite, since I still haven't heard from you, I've moved you to the end of the second batch. If you could send me your lists ASAP, that would be great. If I don't have them within 24 hours, you'll go to the end of the next batch.

@Cosi - 10 choices
@Sugilite - 11 choices

Thanks and congratulations to all of you!

1 Endless Possibilities
2 Nightshade Mage
3 Thicket Mage
4 Jungle Jester
5 Rose Red
I am so sorry it took me forever to reply!! I just got a new laptop after my old one broke >.<;
@Arachnomancer
1 Endless Possibilities
2 Nightshade Mage
3 Thicket Mage
4 Jungle Jester
5 Rose Red
I am so sorry it took me forever to reply!! I just got a new laptop after my old one broke >.<;
@Arachnomancer
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54