Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | i <3 plants! Colorwheel Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
@Sugilite Oh! Since I just got yours, I'll let you claim the first of your top 5 that hasn't been claimed. I'll send it over in just a few minutes! :D
@Sugilite Oh! Since I just got yours, I'll let you claim the first of your top 5 that hasn't been claimed. I'll send it over in just a few minutes! :D
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
@Arachnomancer

Tough choices, but glad I can make them...

1. Nature's Finery
2. Dark Blossoms
3. Lemon Legionarre
4. Sakura
5. Herbal Magician
6. Peony
7. Arcane Egg
@Arachnomancer

Tough choices, but glad I can make them...

1. Nature's Finery
2. Dark Blossoms
3. Lemon Legionarre
4. Sakura
5. Herbal Magician
6. Peony
7. Arcane Egg
OAgM9ob.png
@Arachnomancer - Thank you kindly :D Have a wonderful day!
@Arachnomancer - Thank you kindly :D Have a wonderful day!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Arachnomancer

1. Nature's Finery
2. Canopy Flyer
3. Fire Egg
@Arachnomancer

1. Nature's Finery
2. Canopy Flyer
3. Fire Egg
TAkaIpD.png
Okay, time for batch 3 of prize choices and distribution! If you could PM me with the number of choices of your prizes from most preferred (which haven't already been claimed on the first page) to least preferred as follows, I'll get your prizes to you ASAP!

@DuskWitch13 - 1 choice
@SilverChilver - 2 choices
@Bunzinna- 3 choices
@PhantomNimbus - 4 choices
@Nelia- 5 choices
@loracarol - 6 choices
@mcbenik - 7 choices
@ArcyN - 8 choices
@Talicinx - 9 choices

@Cosi - since I still haven't heard from you, I've moved you to the end of the third batch. If you could send me your lists ASAP, that would be great. If I don't have them within 24 hours, you'll go to the end of the next batch.

Cosi - 10 choices

Thanks and congratulations to all of you!
Okay, time for batch 3 of prize choices and distribution! If you could PM me with the number of choices of your prizes from most preferred (which haven't already been claimed on the first page) to least preferred as follows, I'll get your prizes to you ASAP!

@DuskWitch13 - 1 choice
@SilverChilver - 2 choices
@Bunzinna- 3 choices
@PhantomNimbus - 4 choices
@Nelia- 5 choices
@loracarol - 6 choices
@mcbenik - 7 choices
@ArcyN - 8 choices
@Talicinx - 9 choices

@Cosi - since I still haven't heard from you, I've moved you to the end of the third batch. If you could send me your lists ASAP, that would be great. If I don't have them within 24 hours, you'll go to the end of the next batch.

Cosi - 10 choices

Thanks and congratulations to all of you!
@Arachnomancer I think you have the wrong username there! I didn't enter this raffle.
@Arachnomancer I think you have the wrong username there! I didn't enter this raffle.
4MdcPJR.png
@Phantom - Whoops! I must have accidentally put a space in that username. Sorry about that!
@Phantom - Whoops! I must have accidentally put a space in that username. Sorry about that!
@PhantomNimbus - please see the post 3 posts above this one! Sorry about that!
@PhantomNimbus - please see the post 3 posts above this one! Sorry about that!
@Arachnomancer - It's fine! Happens all the time.
@Arachnomancer - It's fine! Happens all the time.
4MdcPJR.png
Quick reminder to winners in batch 3 that haven't sent me their choices yet! I still haven't heard from a few of you, so if you could send me your preferences before rollover tonight, I'll get your prizes sent to you. If I have not gotten your preferences by then, I'll send the preferred prizes to the others in batch 3 that have already sent me their lists, and you'll move to the bottom of batch 4. Thanks! :)

@Bunzinna- 3 choices
@Nelia- 5 choices
@mcbenik - 7 choices
@Talicinx - 9 choices
@Cosi - 10 choices
Quick reminder to winners in batch 3 that haven't sent me their choices yet! I still haven't heard from a few of you, so if you could send me your preferences before rollover tonight, I'll get your prizes sent to you. If I have not gotten your preferences by then, I'll send the preferred prizes to the others in batch 3 that have already sent me their lists, and you'll move to the bottom of batch 4. Thanks! :)

@Bunzinna- 3 choices
@Nelia- 5 choices
@mcbenik - 7 choices
@Talicinx - 9 choices
@Cosi - 10 choices
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54