Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Over. Now processing requests!
@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go!
I'm sure most of these have been requested so I'll just list a lot here if that's ok
Familiars:
Blue Vein Pansy
Graveyard guardian
Lavaborne Hoax
Lightning Lancer
Magma Embear
Murktooth bramblekeep
Nephrite Chameleon
Slumbering Charlatan
Stardust Scholar
Sundial Imposter

Apparel:
Black tulip flower fall(any flower falls really)
Thresher Flatfins
Eroded Crystalhide
Sunguard Chest
Magmatic Pauldrons
Naturalist Adornments
Mesa Mechanojets
Boneyard tatters
Golem Gauntlet
Any wolf capes
Night sky silks
Marva's sweaters
Chillspike collar

Thank you for doing this!

@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go!
I'm sure most of these have been requested so I'll just list a lot here if that's ok
Familiars:
Blue Vein Pansy
Graveyard guardian
Lavaborne Hoax
Lightning Lancer
Magma Embear
Murktooth bramblekeep
Nephrite Chameleon
Slumbering Charlatan
Stardust Scholar
Sundial Imposter

Apparel:
Black tulip flower fall(any flower falls really)
Thresher Flatfins
Eroded Crystalhide
Sunguard Chest
Magmatic Pauldrons
Naturalist Adornments
Mesa Mechanojets
Boneyard tatters
Golem Gauntlet
Any wolf capes
Night sky silks
Marva's sweaters
Chillspike collar

Thank you for doing this!

@Ombreh

It's always sad to see someone on here calling it quits :c But I understand it, you do something long enough, you get tired of it. Go enjoy the outside world for all of us! heh

I apologize in advance for the long list of familiars; it's just where my focus is at lately, and idk if any of these guys will be left by the time you get to me anyways heh Thank you in advance just for reading this, I know it was long @.@

Blue vein pansy
Cloudkeeper Herald
Crag backed bouldursa
Harlequin stagwing
Granite guardian
Deadland deciple
Live wire grizzly
Loga/agol (long shot, need the second but yes)
Magma embear
Murktooth bramblekeep
Mottled buttersnake
Permafrost impaler
Peacock firebird
Polar freeze defender
Rosetail
Silver ferret

Like I said. That's where my focus has been heh If you have any, great, if not, I totally understand! As for apparel, I really like flowerfall and things of that nature, as well as filigree armor. Battle stones are cool too ^-^
@Ombreh

It's always sad to see someone on here calling it quits :c But I understand it, you do something long enough, you get tired of it. Go enjoy the outside world for all of us! heh

I apologize in advance for the long list of familiars; it's just where my focus is at lately, and idk if any of these guys will be left by the time you get to me anyways heh Thank you in advance just for reading this, I know it was long @.@

Blue vein pansy
Cloudkeeper Herald
Crag backed bouldursa
Harlequin stagwing
Granite guardian
Deadland deciple
Live wire grizzly
Loga/agol (long shot, need the second but yes)
Magma embear
Murktooth bramblekeep
Mottled buttersnake
Permafrost impaler
Peacock firebird
Polar freeze defender
Rosetail
Silver ferret

Like I said. That's where my focus has been heh If you have any, great, if not, I totally understand! As for apparel, I really like flowerfall and things of that nature, as well as filigree armor. Battle stones are cool too ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Ombreh
Could I have Soleil and his apparel please?
@Ombreh
Could I have Soleil and his apparel please?
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Ombreh

So nice of you to give away your stuff before leaving! You will be missed :)

Could I have the Will o' the Ember if it isn't already taken please? I could also take any festival apparel or familiars, although I am mostly searching for Windbound plumage.

I'm pretty sure all of that is already taken, and if so, could I take Flammie or Mascara? (inclusing their apparel
@Ombreh

So nice of you to give away your stuff before leaving! You will be missed :)

Could I have the Will o' the Ember if it isn't already taken please? I could also take any festival apparel or familiars, although I am mostly searching for Windbound plumage.

I'm pretty sure all of that is already taken, and if so, could I take Flammie or Mascara? (inclusing their apparel
@Ombreh I hope you enjoy whatever you'll be doing off the site, and I appreciate the generosity!
And do you happen to have Cosmologist Fieldtools? I've been looking to get some Arcane festival things. ;w;

EDIT: I saw the Apparel and Familiar lists, so adding a bit- If it's okay, I'd also like a Lightning Lancer, Stardust Scholar, Whirlwind Sash, Conjuror's Staff, Granite Guardian, Agol, anAutumn Breeze. If there's a limit to how much I can take, I've listed them in order of preference. Thank you in advance!
@Ombreh I hope you enjoy whatever you'll be doing off the site, and I appreciate the generosity!
And do you happen to have Cosmologist Fieldtools? I've been looking to get some Arcane festival things. ;w;

EDIT: I saw the Apparel and Familiar lists, so adding a bit- If it's okay, I'd also like a Lightning Lancer, Stardust Scholar, Whirlwind Sash, Conjuror's Staff, Granite Guardian, Agol, anAutumn Breeze. If there's a limit to how much I can take, I've listed them in order of preference. Thank you in advance!
@Ombreh
If you can spare them, could I get some elemental sashes and/ or Leafy Gladeboughs? Thanks!
@Ombreh
If you can spare them, could I get some elemental sashes and/ or Leafy Gladeboughs? Thanks!
Formerly known as Lunacrescent Please use she/her pronouns when referring to me.
@Ombreh

Sorry to hear your leaving.
Would any of these items still be available?
Blue Vein Pansy
Peacock Firebird
Blueband Duelist
Crystalhide Treads
Autumn Breeze
Leafy Gladeboughs
Solar Blades
Cosmologist Fieldtools
Will o' the Ember

If none of those are available, which I know most of those probabably went fast, do you happen to have a soft pink fillet, a night sky fillet, or Windbound Plumage in your hoard?
Thank you for checking.
@Ombreh

Sorry to hear your leaving.
Would any of these items still be available?
Blue Vein Pansy
Peacock Firebird
Blueband Duelist
Crystalhide Treads
Autumn Breeze
Leafy Gladeboughs
Solar Blades
Cosmologist Fieldtools
Will o' the Ember

If none of those are available, which I know most of those probabably went fast, do you happen to have a soft pink fillet, a night sky fillet, or Windbound Plumage in your hoard?
Thank you for checking.
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
[quote name="Broderick" date=2016-04-26 08:35:33] It's always super nice if people give away their stuff before they leave. So thanks for that in advance, @Ombreh. But January 2017 is still so far away if this side isn't for your liking anymore :^0 (I'm guessing you don't have an Archivists Spellscroll, have you? It's so old and expensive, but it's what I'm saving up for right now and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.) [/quote] I don't have those sorry. Still in the raffle for posting! 2017 might seem far away, but I only have the time and energy to go through 5 posts of this thread per day, maybe more on better ones. I'm selling the food last since the dragons still need to eat.
Broderick wrote on 2016-04-26:
It's always super nice if people give away their stuff before they leave. So thanks for that in advance, @Ombreh. But January 2017 is still so far away if this side isn't for your liking anymore :^0

(I'm guessing you don't have an Archivists Spellscroll, have you? It's so old and expensive, but it's what I'm saving up for right now and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.)

I don't have those sorry. Still in the raffle for posting!

2017 might seem far away, but I only have the time and energy to go through 5 posts of this thread per day, maybe more on better ones.

I'm selling the food last since the dragons still need to eat.
[quote name="Maila" date=2016-04-26 08:39:47] @Ombreh Sorry to hear you've stopped enjoying FR :( It's nice of you to do a giveaway, though!! I would be interested in your moonglow thorns or black dwarf unicorn familiar, if you are giving those away without the dragons ^^ if not, thats ok and thank you anyway! I hope you find a game thats better suited for you and makes you happy! [/quote] Enjoy your Moonglow Thorns and Black Dwarf Unicorn! I'll be a lot more happy than that familiar anyway eh?
Maila wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Ombreh

Sorry to hear you've stopped enjoying FR :( It's nice of you to do a giveaway, though!!

I would be interested in your moonglow thorns or black dwarf unicorn familiar, if you are giving those away without the dragons ^^ if not, thats ok and thank you anyway!

I hope you find a game thats better suited for you and makes you happy!

Enjoy your Moonglow Thorns and Black Dwarf Unicorn! I'll be a lot more happy than that familiar anyway eh?
[quote name="Alexiany" date=2016-04-26 08:47:10] @Ombreh Sorry to hear you'll leave FR,and thank you for doing the giveaway:) I'd be interested in your Sunbeam Soldier familiar or Soft Pink Wing Silks(in fact,any wing silks is ok:D Hope you happy! [/quote] No wing silk around here, but the Sunbeam Soldier is yours!
Alexiany wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Ombreh Sorry to hear you'll leave FR,and thank you for doing the giveaway:)
I'd be interested in your Sunbeam Soldier familiar or Soft Pink Wing Silks(in fact,any wing silks is ok:D
Hope you happy!

No wing silk around here, but the Sunbeam Soldier is yours!