Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Over. Now processing requests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
THREAD CLOSED READ THIS

RAFFLE RESULTS

The raffle deadline is 23:59pm EST on November 30th
Any posts dated after this will not get in it.
I want to have a month to double check everything properly.

WHENEVER I HIT PAGE 40 I WILL CLOSE THE THREAD. ONLY PEOPLE WHOSE POSTS IN THIS THREAD WEREN'T DELETED ARE COUNTED. (Thread has 39 pages right now because I deleted some of my obsolete posts, it was at 40 at the time I closed it)
Everyone who posted here gets entered in the raffle, but only ONCE.

JUNE UPDATE: MY MOTHER WAS HOSPITALISED SINCE MAY AND WHILE SHE'S GETTING BETTER, MY LIFE MIGHT BE CHANGED FOREVER IN THE NEXT MONTHS (meaning it's entirely possible I might be without internet during the original deadline) SO I'M SHORTENING THIS. THE RAFFLE WILL END EARLIER THAN PLANNED.

JULY UPDATE: CLOSED. NOW PROCESSING RESULTS. LOTTERY TO BE HELD IN THE FUTURE. NO DATE CAN BE GIVEN DUE TO BUSY SCHEDULE I APOLOGISE.

NOVEMBER UPDATE: Wowie going to the hospital and coming back to a house without internet and without a fridge is quite an adventure. I got everything I need now. I will attempt to finish this all before 2017.

I will still clear all requests in the thread as promised. After the main raffle is done, the leftover list will be processed. Everything else will be sold at the auction house.

I stopped enjoying the site so I will leave. Flight Rising is still a wonderful game, but it's not my cup of tea anymore. However, I would rather empty my account before I do so.

So over the next months, I will give my dragons to whoever asks for a specific one first.
I'll even give the apparel and familiar it came with if you want.
Important Note: If someone asked for Apparel or Familiar on a Dragon before you claimed the Dragon+Apparel+Familiar, I have to give the Apparel and/or Familiar away to the First Asker. I apologise for the inconvenience it might cause.

FIRST ASK FIRST GIVEN. I sadly can't read the future and I process each post one by one, so expect your dragon to be a bit naked if their duds are popular.

Edit: I won't leave entirely, but I want to start fresh and I know I will only come back for the Fairgrounds, so emptying my account feels like a new start.

Prizes of the lottery:
1st get 50% of treasures+gems, 2nd gets 30% and 3rd gets 20%. Sounds fair?

PS: I noticed some posts disappear. If the links below lead to nothing, it means the list might have moved to the previous page. I'll keep the links up to date as best as I can.

(Removed inventory lists due to not being up to date and not needed anymore)
THREAD CLOSED READ THIS

RAFFLE RESULTS

The raffle deadline is 23:59pm EST on November 30th
Any posts dated after this will not get in it.
I want to have a month to double check everything properly.

WHENEVER I HIT PAGE 40 I WILL CLOSE THE THREAD. ONLY PEOPLE WHOSE POSTS IN THIS THREAD WEREN'T DELETED ARE COUNTED. (Thread has 39 pages right now because I deleted some of my obsolete posts, it was at 40 at the time I closed it)
Everyone who posted here gets entered in the raffle, but only ONCE.

JUNE UPDATE: MY MOTHER WAS HOSPITALISED SINCE MAY AND WHILE SHE'S GETTING BETTER, MY LIFE MIGHT BE CHANGED FOREVER IN THE NEXT MONTHS (meaning it's entirely possible I might be without internet during the original deadline) SO I'M SHORTENING THIS. THE RAFFLE WILL END EARLIER THAN PLANNED.

JULY UPDATE: CLOSED. NOW PROCESSING RESULTS. LOTTERY TO BE HELD IN THE FUTURE. NO DATE CAN BE GIVEN DUE TO BUSY SCHEDULE I APOLOGISE.

NOVEMBER UPDATE: Wowie going to the hospital and coming back to a house without internet and without a fridge is quite an adventure. I got everything I need now. I will attempt to finish this all before 2017.

I will still clear all requests in the thread as promised. After the main raffle is done, the leftover list will be processed. Everything else will be sold at the auction house.

I stopped enjoying the site so I will leave. Flight Rising is still a wonderful game, but it's not my cup of tea anymore. However, I would rather empty my account before I do so.

So over the next months, I will give my dragons to whoever asks for a specific one first.
I'll even give the apparel and familiar it came with if you want.
Important Note: If someone asked for Apparel or Familiar on a Dragon before you claimed the Dragon+Apparel+Familiar, I have to give the Apparel and/or Familiar away to the First Asker. I apologise for the inconvenience it might cause.

FIRST ASK FIRST GIVEN. I sadly can't read the future and I process each post one by one, so expect your dragon to be a bit naked if their duds are popular.

Edit: I won't leave entirely, but I want to start fresh and I know I will only come back for the Fairgrounds, so emptying my account feels like a new start.

Prizes of the lottery:
1st get 50% of treasures+gems, 2nd gets 30% and 3rd gets 20%. Sounds fair?

PS: I noticed some posts disappear. If the links below lead to nothing, it means the list might have moved to the previous page. I'll keep the links up to date as best as I can.

(Removed inventory lists due to not being up to date and not needed anymore)
It's always super nice if people give away their stuff before they leave. So thanks for that in advance, @Ombreh. But January 2017 is still so far away if this side isn't for your liking anymore :^0

(I'm guessing you don't have an Archivists Spellscroll, have you? It's so old and expensive, but it's what I'm saving up for right now and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.)
It's always super nice if people give away their stuff before they leave. So thanks for that in advance, @Ombreh. But January 2017 is still so far away if this side isn't for your liking anymore :^0

(I'm guessing you don't have an Archivists Spellscroll, have you? It's so old and expensive, but it's what I'm saving up for right now and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.)

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Ombreh

Sorry to hear you've stopped enjoying FR :( It's nice of you to do a giveaway, though!!

I would be interested in your moonglow thorns or black dwarf unicorn familiar, if you are giving those away without the dragons ^^ if not, thats ok and thank you anyway!

I hope you find a game thats better suited for you and makes you happy!
@Ombreh

Sorry to hear you've stopped enjoying FR :( It's nice of you to do a giveaway, though!!

I would be interested in your moonglow thorns or black dwarf unicorn familiar, if you are giving those away without the dragons ^^ if not, thats ok and thank you anyway!

I hope you find a game thats better suited for you and makes you happy!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Ombreh Im sorry to hear that your leaving FR i wish you the best of luck in life ^_^
Could i have Gom and would you happen to have a Windbound Plumage?
@Ombreh Im sorry to hear that your leaving FR i wish you the best of luck in life ^_^
Could i have Gom and would you happen to have a Windbound Plumage?
NXwxhXo.png
@Ombreh It's always a bummer when I hear people are leaving!
I hope things go well in you future!!

If you have a spare frigid sash I would Love it! Or solar blades... or anything really..
@Ombreh It's always a bummer when I hear people are leaving!
I hope things go well in you future!!

If you have a spare frigid sash I would Love it! Or solar blades... or anything really..
2YPv3wq.png
@Ombreh

There so many people leaving! Sad to see you go...

Was wondering if you have and Peridot apparel or diamond marketplace apparel. I have a beautiful Seaform derg that would fit perfectly with it.
@Ombreh

There so many people leaving! Sad to see you go...

Was wondering if you have and Peridot apparel or diamond marketplace apparel. I have a beautiful Seaform derg that would fit perfectly with it.
@Ombreh hi :) too bad that FR isn't the right game for you anymore..but thank you for giving other players a chance to enjoy your dragons! ^^
i would love to give that little viking girl Gordon a new home :D i would take her apparel too, it looks amazing on her :3
may i ask for the Leafy Gladeboughs, too?
@Ombreh hi :) too bad that FR isn't the right game for you anymore..but thank you for giving other players a chance to enjoy your dragons! ^^
i would love to give that little viking girl Gordon a new home :D i would take her apparel too, it looks amazing on her :3
may i ask for the Leafy Gladeboughs, too?
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@Ombreh You certainly left yourself plenty of time to plan the raffle! :) Thought it always is a bummer to see people go.

Would it be possible to have Meena with her apparel?

@Ombreh You certainly left yourself plenty of time to plan the raffle! :) Thought it always is a bummer to see people go.

Would it be possible to have Meena with her apparel?

cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@Ombreh

So sad to see another person leave. I hope you find a game you love elsewhere.

May I have Flammie with his apparel? He looks so awesome.
@Ombreh

So sad to see another person leave. I hope you find a game you love elsewhere.

May I have Flammie with his apparel? He looks so awesome.
@Ombreh

Would it be possible for me to have your Phantasmal Halfmask? I have a dragon it would look perfect on
@Ombreh

Would it be possible for me to have your Phantasmal Halfmask? I have a dragon it would look perfect on
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40