Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Over. Now processing requests!
@Ombreh Always sad to see a member go. :(
Hope you have good fortune in whatever you do next! It's so nice when people decide to give away their things to other users when leaving
Could I have the mechanojets and/or a sweater please? :0
Edit: just saw your list!
@Ombreh Always sad to see a member go. :(
Hope you have good fortune in whatever you do next! It's so nice when people decide to give away their things to other users when leaving
Could I have the mechanojets and/or a sweater please? :0
Edit: just saw your list!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Ombreh Could I join this raffle?
@Ombreh Could I join this raffle?
OWMus8Y.png
@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go! Good luck in your future non-FR endeavors.
If you have any leftover Baldwin glop-type stuff, I would love them. I go through them so fast...
@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go! Good luck in your future non-FR endeavors.
If you have any leftover Baldwin glop-type stuff, I would love them. I go through them so fast...
@Ombreh Do you give away miracle? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7008860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70089/7008860_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ombreh

Do you give away miracle?

7008860_350.png

ZhOjsSa.png
@Ombreh Could I have the solar blades please?
@Ombreh Could I have the solar blades please?
@Ombreh It's always sad to see someone leave, but I totally understand moving away from games with daily rewards, and moving on from certain games. They can take up so much time. >.< Hope you have fun with things outside FR and all that! ^^ And thank you so much for hosting a giveaway. I know a lot of people keep the things they have when they leave, just in case they come back. Is there any chance that this little one is available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7492554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74926/7492554_350.png[/img] [/url] She fits perfectly with my progen, Hal, and I'd love to build up a bio for her. c: I'm fine with or without apparel; I can buy the apparel if other members would like the ones she has. Again, thank you so much for hosting a giveaway. ^^
@Ombreh

It's always sad to see someone leave, but I totally understand moving away from games with daily rewards, and moving on from certain games. They can take up so much time. >.< Hope you have fun with things outside FR and all that! ^^

And thank you so much for hosting a giveaway. I know a lot of people keep the things they have when they leave, just in case they come back.

Is there any chance that this little one is available?

7492554_350.png

She fits perfectly with my progen, Hal, and I'd love to build up a bio for her. c: I'm fine with or without apparel; I can buy the apparel if other members would like the ones she has.

Again, thank you so much for hosting a giveaway. ^^
b8v5kuA.png
@Ombreh
It's always sad to see people go. Good luck in whatever you try next!
If the Skeletal Chimes are still available, I'd love to have them please, or any other single piece of festival apparel.
@Ombreh
It's always sad to see people go. Good luck in whatever you try next!
If the Skeletal Chimes are still available, I'd love to have them please, or any other single piece of festival apparel.
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Ombreh

Hello, good sir/madam! I hope you have the best luck wherever you go, and thank you for the generous giveaway here!

If I were able to adopt a dragon, it would need to be Kefka in all his pride and glory; he looks majestic even without his apparel, and I'm sure if one were to gene him just right he would be beautiful!
@Ombreh

Hello, good sir/madam! I hope you have the best luck wherever you go, and thank you for the generous giveaway here!

If I were able to adopt a dragon, it would need to be Kefka in all his pride and glory; he looks majestic even without his apparel, and I'm sure if one were to gene him just right he would be beautiful!
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Ombreh
Is the Loga up for grabs?
@Ombreh
Is the Loga up for grabs?
May I please please please have Recital and Gom if there avaible as well as what comes with them? Please? @Ombreh
May I please please please have Recital and Gom if there avaible as well as what comes with them? Please? @Ombreh
H01Ejx7.png