Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Over. Now processing requests!
@Ombreh I would love to join the raffle, sorry you stopped enjoying FR! I've really loved it in my month here. If it's alright, I'd be happy to take; I really like this fae here, he might make a good match for some of my dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15953461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159535/15953461_350.png[/img] [/url] Platina here is also really nice! I also love her apparel... :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17394187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173942/17394187_350.png[/img] [/url] If you have any of the armor-like apparel I'd love to take it, and any of the necklaces etc sets.
@Ombreh

I would love to join the raffle, sorry you stopped enjoying FR! I've really loved it in my month here. If it's alright, I'd be happy to take;

I really like this fae here, he might make a good match for some of my dragons.

15953461_350.png

Platina here is also really nice! I also love her apparel... :D

17394187_350.png

If you have any of the armor-like apparel I'd love to take it, and any of the necklaces etc sets.
A mini artwork of Lightweaver by Dovalore. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@ombreh

Sorry you're not enjoying the game anymore. I'd love to give Miracle and his familiar a new home if you're getting rid of him.

@ombreh

Sorry you're not enjoying the game anymore. I'd love to give Miracle and his familiar a new home if you're getting rid of him.

z9bVpPy.png
@ombreh
oh man it's always sad to see players leave, but i hope life outside fr treats you well!!
i'd be interested in taking miracle in, if no one else has asked for him! or if you had a juvenile starsweeper and coliseum capes, i'd be interested in them as well!
@ombreh
oh man it's always sad to see players leave, but i hope life outside fr treats you well!!
i'd be interested in taking miracle in, if no one else has asked for him! or if you had a juvenile starsweeper and coliseum capes, i'd be interested in them as well!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@Ombreh - Thanks for doing a giveaway; it's sad to see you go, but it's very kind of you to give away your things before you do so! I wish you well, wherever you may go~ Any particular reason why you're stretching this out to 2017?

If it's not too much to ask, I would love to take the Gloomwillow Guide and Skeletal Chimes off of Meena and Incubore respectively, and the Peacevine Ardvark off of Meuh c: My gf has been looking for Skeletal Chimes, I've been looking for a Gloomwillow Guide, and the Peacevine Ardvark is a familiar I really really want but don't have c:
@Ombreh - Thanks for doing a giveaway; it's sad to see you go, but it's very kind of you to give away your things before you do so! I wish you well, wherever you may go~ Any particular reason why you're stretching this out to 2017?

If it's not too much to ask, I would love to take the Gloomwillow Guide and Skeletal Chimes off of Meena and Incubore respectively, and the Peacevine Ardvark off of Meuh c: My gf has been looking for Skeletal Chimes, I've been looking for a Gloomwillow Guide, and the Peacevine Ardvark is a familiar I really really want but don't have c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Ombreh

I'm sorry to see you go :c If Ravage is ever open to be rehomed with their apparel, let me know! I'd def be interested in giving them a forever home ; u ;
@Ombreh

I'm sorry to see you go :c If Ravage is ever open to be rehomed with their apparel, let me know! I'd def be interested in giving them a forever home ; u ;
@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go :(

If Dioxyde was still available could I grab him? I'd love his familiar and apparel too. Thanks!
@Ombreh
Sorry to see you go :(

If Dioxyde was still available could I grab him? I'd love his familiar and apparel too. Thanks!
SVbOCPL.png
Credit for this cute image goes to this thread~
@Ombreh
I'm so sorry! I hope you'll have a good time in life.
Although, if you can, could I get Terresa with all her apparel? She's a pretty girl. I'd love to give her a home, as well as a Loga if you have one.
EDIT:
If possible, could I get Lilarcane? If someone after me wants him, give it to them, but if not, I'll take him. He doesn't need apparel.
@Ombreh
I'm so sorry! I hope you'll have a good time in life.
Although, if you can, could I get Terresa with all her apparel? She's a pretty girl. I'd love to give her a home, as well as a Loga if you have one.
EDIT:
If possible, could I get Lilarcane? If someone after me wants him, give it to them, but if not, I'll take him. He doesn't need apparel.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Ombreh

thank you for this opportunity! it's very kind of you to give everything away.

good luck with your future, and i'll definitely take a look at your dragons!! o v o
@Ombreh

thank you for this opportunity! it's very kind of you to give everything away.

good luck with your future, and i'll definitely take a look at your dragons!! o v o
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@Ombreh I'd like to join the raffle, also I'm just looking for festival apparel in general from previous years and/or extra eggs.
@Ombreh I'd like to join the raffle, also I'm just looking for festival apparel in general from previous years and/or extra eggs.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Ombreh Sorry to see you leave, but thank you for doing this!

If you have any of the rogue or aviator apparel I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you!
@Ombreh Sorry to see you leave, but thank you for doing this!

If you have any of the rogue or aviator apparel I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you!