Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48
@gaia
I'd like to purchase 5 tickets with 2500 treasure, please! I'll send you a PM right away. :)
@gaia
I'd like to purchase 5 tickets with 2500 treasure, please! I'll send you a PM right away. :)
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
@Lup You got it! I've processed your ticket purhcase (13 plus 1 free bonus ticket) and will update the pinglist in a moment! :)
@otakuderp13 Received your PM and added your purchase to the spreadsheet!

Thank you both of you for entering! ^^
@Lup You got it! I've processed your ticket purhcase (13 plus 1 free bonus ticket) and will update the pinglist in a moment! :)
@otakuderp13 Received your PM and added your purchase to the spreadsheet!

Thank you both of you for entering! ^^
@Gaia
Oops, I forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist! You can put me on there for everything ;)
@Gaia
Oops, I forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist! You can put me on there for everything ;)
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
@otakuderp13 On it! :D Thank you!^^
@otakuderp13 On it! :D Thank you!^^
Hi @Lup !!!! Wow @Gaia,that's awesome news !! I'm very happy the raffle is going so well !!! I'm sending over some treasure and gems for some more tickets !!!
Hi @Lup !!!! Wow @Gaia,that's awesome news !! I'm very happy the raffle is going so well !!! I'm sending over some treasure and gems for some more tickets !!!
@Gaia

Sending over some chests for tickets! And could I be added to the pinglist for everything, please? :)
@Gaia

Sending over some chests for tickets! And could I be added to the pinglist for everything, please? :)
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Gaia I'm going to purchase 100 tickets please. :)
@Gaia I'm going to purchase 100 tickets please. :)
badge4_by_beefystew-dag5nov.png
Can I get 2 tickets? For 2 gems? I'll try sending by one way
Can I get 2 tickets? For 2 gems? I'll try sending by one way
Can I get 2 tickets? For 2 gems? I'll try sending by one way @Gaia
Can I get 2 tickets? For 2 gems? I'll try sending by one way @Gaia
Hi guys! I just woke up, so I'll be processing all your entries now in the order I received them! :)

Everything until here has been received and processed :)
Hi guys! I just woke up, so I'll be processing all your entries now in the order I received them! :)

Everything until here has been received and processed :)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48