Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48
@Gaia Sending in a mix of gems and treasure for 100 tickets! Ping list for everything, please :)
@Gaia Sending in a mix of gems and treasure for 100 tickets! Ping list for everything, please :)
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
Received and recorded all purchases that were made yesterday! :) Thank you all so much for entering/returning! --------------------------------------------------------- [size=1][size=1][size=1]@Unownsender - prize additions/unlocks, price changes @FireGirlB - prize unlocks @Yukichan - everything, last day @Risaia - changes, last day @Kuhal - everything @Wankku - everything, last day @Maltshakes - everything @scrxpt - everything, last day @TaintedIllusions - everything, last day @Xionahri - everything @ksea - everything @Elvengate - everything @bellzan - updates @Leafmoss - everything @BladeSwinga - everything @AnnaStar353 - everything @Aeonanis - everything @ShadowAngel229 - everything, last day @Scar66 - everything @Featherquill- everything @Ragnarok42 - everything @MeeshaGreenleaf - everything @DraigTeg - everything @SoKSYLV30N - everything @Sotku - everything @nanobot87 - everything @Shadowheart124 - everything @FrootLoopDingus - everything @karmakate - everything[/size][/size][/size] Announcement: Prize 10 - Unhatched Water Egg unlocked! [center][item=unhatched water egg][/center] Hey everyone! Good news; we just unlocked the 10th egg, the Unhatched Water Egg, as more than 9000 tickets have been sold/traded! At 10000 the final single egg, the Unhatched Wind Egg will unlock, and finally at 15000 a second, complete set of eggs will unlock that will form the main prize of the raffle! I'm very excited we are progressing so quickly and getting so close. I hope we can unlock it before the end date, June 7th, 23.59h FR time! Please keep in mind I'm also accepting adult exalt fodder until Saturday the 21st :) Thank you to everyone who has participated so far! ^^
Received and recorded all purchases that were made yesterday! :) Thank you all so much for entering/returning!

@Unownsender - prize additions/unlocks, price changes
@FireGirlB - prize unlocks
@Yukichan - everything, last day
@Risaia - changes, last day
@Kuhal - everything
@Wankku - everything, last day
@Maltshakes - everything
@scrxpt - everything, last day
@TaintedIllusions - everything, last day
@Xionahri - everything
@ksea - everything
@Elvengate - everything
@bellzan - updates
@Leafmoss - everything
@BladeSwinga - everything
@AnnaStar353 - everything
@Aeonanis - everything
@ShadowAngel229 - everything, last day
@Scar66 - everything
@Featherquill- everything
@Ragnarok42 - everything
@MeeshaGreenleaf - everything
@DraigTeg - everything
@SoKSYLV30N - everything
@Sotku - everything
@nanobot87 - everything
@Shadowheart124 - everything
@FrootLoopDingus - everything
@karmakate - everything

Announcement: Prize 10 - Unhatched Water Egg unlocked!
Unhatched Water Egg

Hey everyone! Good news; we just unlocked the 10th egg, the Unhatched Water Egg, as more than 9000 tickets have been sold/traded! At 10000 the final single egg, the Unhatched Wind Egg will unlock, and finally at 15000 a second, complete set of eggs will unlock that will form the main prize of the raffle! I'm very excited we are progressing so quickly and getting so close. I hope we can unlock it before the end date, June 7th, 23.59h FR time!

Please keep in mind I'm also accepting adult exalt fodder until Saturday the 21st :)

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far! ^^
@Gaia I'd like to buy some tickets!
3 silver ore for 15 tickets and 5500 treasure for 11 tickets so that should be 26!
@Gaia I'd like to buy some tickets!
3 silver ore for 15 tickets and 5500 treasure for 11 tickets so that should be 26!
output_stmwxl_by_mrspiduh-dajv49w.gifJp7QW8F.png output_vyosta_by_mrspiduh-dajvdgn.gif
Received and recorded! Thank you! :D
Received and recorded! Thank you! :D
@Gaia
Sending you treasure for 1 ticket :)
@Gaia
Sending you treasure for 1 ticket :)
@Sassicide Received and recorded! Thank you so much for entering! ^^
@Sassicide Received and recorded! Thank you so much for entering! ^^
I rainbow-ified this thread! >__> I may or may not found a tool that helped me do so .... <__<
I rainbow-ified this thread! >__> I may or may not found a tool that helped me do so .... <__<
@Gaia
Sending in 250 tickets worth of rusted treasure chests! (Which would be 50, right? My math is bad)
@Gaia
Sending in 250 tickets worth of rusted treasure chests! (Which would be 50, right? My math is bad)
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@Gaia
Oh, I'm totally entering this! I'll start off with 100 tickets; sending treasure now!
@Gaia
Oh, I'm totally entering this! I'll start off with 100 tickets; sending treasure now!
@Gaia
sending over treasure/gems for 19 tickets!
@Gaia
sending over treasure/gems for 19 tickets!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48