Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48
@AtticSaltStorms Thank you for entering! I've received/accepted your CR and will update the spreadsheet momentarily! ^^
@AtticSaltStorms Thank you for entering! I've received/accepted your CR and will update the spreadsheet momentarily! ^^
@Gaia

I forgot to ask earlier, could you add me to the pinglist, please? :)
@Gaia

I forgot to ask earlier, could you add me to the pinglist, please? :)
@Cassadiller Ofcourse! Adding you right away :) I assume for everything? Or only particular subjects?
@Cassadiller Ofcourse! Adding you right away :) I assume for everything? Or only particular subjects?
@Gaia I'd like to buy 150 tickets, and will be sending the CR with payment shortly
@Gaia I'd like to buy 150 tickets, and will be sending the CR with payment shortly
alWiqh6.png
@Gaia

Oh, I forgot to add that XD

Yes, everything sounds good!
@Gaia

Oh, I forgot to add that XD

Yes, everything sounds good!
@Gaia Sorry for bothering again ;~; but could you also add me to pinglist for everything?
@Gaia Sorry for bothering again ;~; but could you also add me to pinglist for everything?
alWiqh6.png
@MythicStarfall No bother at all! I'll add you right away! ^^
Thank you again, to both of you, for entering! :D You can expect a ping pretty soon cause were are very close to unlocking the Unhatched Wind Egg prize! :)
@MythicStarfall No bother at all! I'll add you right away! ^^
Thank you again, to both of you, for entering! :D You can expect a ping pretty soon cause were are very close to unlocking the Unhatched Wind Egg prize! :)
@Gaia Sent another CR, should be enough to unlock next prize for us if I did it correctly?
@Gaia Sent another CR, should be enough to unlock next prize for us if I did it correctly?
alWiqh6.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@Unownsender - prize additions/unlocks, price changes @FireGirlB - prize unlocks @Yukichan - everything, last day @Risaia - changes, last day @Kuhal - everything @Wankku - everything, last day @Maltshakes - everything @scrxpt - everything, last day @TaintedIllusions - everything, last day @Xionahri - everything @ksea - everything @Elvengate - everything @bellzan - updates @Leafmoss - everything @BladeSwinga - everything @AnnaStar353 - everything @Aeonanis - everything @ShadowAngel229 - everything, last day @Scar66 - everything @Featherquill- everything @Ragnarok42 - everything @MeeshaGreenleaf - everything @DraigTeg - everything @SoKSYLV30N - everything @Sotku - everything @nanobot87 - everything @Shadowheart124 - everything @FrootLoopDingus - everything @karmakate - everything @Cassadiller - everything @MythicStarfall - everything[/size][/size][/size] @MythicStarfall Yes you did the math right, thank you so much!! <3 That is amazing of you! [b]Announcement: Prize Unlocked[/b] - All 11 individual egg prizes are now unlocked! [center][item=unhatched wind egg][/center] Hey everyone! Tonight We've reached a great milestone: We sold 10.000 tickets in this raffle, unlocking the Unhatched Wind Egg prize. This means all individual Elemental Egg prizes are now unlocked! The last milestone for this raffle now is 15.000 tickets, but the way the tickets have been selling these past few days, I have high hopes we'll reach it before the end date (June 7th, 23.59 FR time) Also keep in mind I'm also accepting adult exalt fodder until Saturday the 21st :) Thank you to everyone who has participated so far! ^^
@Unownsender - prize additions/unlocks, price changes
@FireGirlB - prize unlocks
@Yukichan - everything, last day
@Risaia - changes, last day
@Kuhal - everything
@Wankku - everything, last day
@Maltshakes - everything
@scrxpt - everything, last day
@TaintedIllusions - everything, last day
@Xionahri - everything
@ksea - everything
@Elvengate - everything
@bellzan - updates
@Leafmoss - everything
@BladeSwinga - everything
@AnnaStar353 - everything
@Aeonanis - everything
@ShadowAngel229 - everything, last day
@Scar66 - everything
@Featherquill- everything
@Ragnarok42 - everything
@MeeshaGreenleaf - everything
@DraigTeg - everything
@SoKSYLV30N - everything
@Sotku - everything
@nanobot87 - everything
@Shadowheart124 - everything
@FrootLoopDingus - everything
@karmakate - everything
@Cassadiller - everything
@MythicStarfall - everything

@MythicStarfall Yes you did the math right, thank you so much!! <3 That is amazing of you!

Announcement: Prize Unlocked - All 11 individual egg prizes are now unlocked!
Unhatched Wind Egg

Hey everyone! Tonight We've reached a great milestone: We sold 10.000 tickets in this raffle, unlocking the Unhatched Wind Egg prize. This means all individual Elemental Egg prizes are now unlocked!
The last milestone for this raffle now is 15.000 tickets, but the way the tickets have been selling these past few days, I have high hopes we'll reach it before the end date (June 7th, 23.59 FR time)

Also keep in mind I'm also accepting adult exalt fodder until Saturday the 21st :)

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far! ^^
@Gaia
Sending over some stuff for tickets. Also can I be added to a pinglist for everything (including last day)?
@Gaia
Sending over some stuff for tickets. Also can I be added to a pinglist for everything (including last day)?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48